Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Fandragon Dressing Help [Closed]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 61 62
@Skydust

Holy- OH MY LORD!! THE BOY LOOKING GOOD!! :DD <3

Thank you sooooo much! He looks perfect. Glad you like him the way he is. :D

About the other Scry; Holy! I didn't expect that. :'D It looks really amazing and I wrote it down as a potential breeding project. ^^

Again: Thank you soooo much for scrying my Rakan. :D
Question is, if I ever have another character ... can I come back and ask for advice again or only one dragon in general? :o (if I have to pay for it, then so be it!)
@Skydust

Holy- OH MY LORD!! THE BOY LOOKING GOOD!! :DD <3

Thank you sooooo much! He looks perfect. Glad you like him the way he is. :D

About the other Scry; Holy! I didn't expect that. :'D It looks really amazing and I wrote it down as a potential breeding project. ^^

Again: Thank you soooo much for scrying my Rakan. :D
Question is, if I ever have another character ... can I come back and ask for advice again or only one dragon in general? :o (if I have to pay for it, then so be it!)
_2_farosa_by_whitesnowpaw-dbojwa2.png
OaYjyct.png
_1_marxes_by_whitesnowpaw-dbojwa6.png
RYeGELy.png
@Skydust MY GOD she's beautiful!! Thank you so so much for all your help! I'm gonna get on her outfit right away (rip my wallet....) You're amazing! <3
@Skydust MY GOD she's beautiful!! Thank you so so much for all your help! I'm gonna get on her outfit right away (rip my wallet....) You're amazing! <3
5tiydC3.pngqKZAaLK.pnglTl0CrC.pngNHnRMJ2.pngQJAOLGp.pngybAHpix.pngu9KXIA8.pngPkib3uw.png
• FR +8
• UK
@Skydust [b]Dragon (scry or actual):[/b] I don't own her yet, but this is what I want to get: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=118&bodygene=15&breed=8&element=8&gender=1&tert=89&tertgene=8&winggene=6&wings=136&auth=927a82b0a70c7a7cdca11b4824c792ff75700ce5&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Character:[/b] Elwurd (she's one of the characters revealed yesterday for Hiveswap and I already love her. I've been having trouble with making something for her though!) [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9533/f/2018/011/4/2/censored_elwurd_by_frosthornrider-dbzo6r7.png[/img] (I had to censor a word in her bio because it's PROBABLY (like, I'm not 100% sure but I'm gonna bet it is) against FR rules, so I censored it to make sure it's all good for posting here! So that's why there's a hole in her text that's not QUITE the same color as the box itself.) [b]Apparel Slots:[/b] 11, right now, but I'm okay if you go a bit over!
@Skydust

Dragon (scry or actual): I don't own her yet, but this is what I want to get:
dragon?age=1&body=118&bodygene=15&breed=8&element=8&gender=1&tert=89&tertgene=8&winggene=6&wings=136&auth=927a82b0a70c7a7cdca11b4824c792ff75700ce5&dummyext=prev.png
Character: Elwurd (she's one of the characters revealed yesterday for Hiveswap and I already love her. I've been having trouble with making something for her though!)
censored_elwurd_by_frosthornrider-dbzo6r7.png
(I had to censor a word in her bio because it's PROBABLY (like, I'm not 100% sure but I'm gonna bet it is) against FR rules, so I censored it to make sure it's all good for posting here! So that's why there's a hole in her text that's not QUITE the same color as the box itself.)
Apparel Slots: 11, right now, but I'm okay if you go a bit over!
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
@xLightningCore Oh right, sure you can come back! I mean one dragon per post, not per user (imma add that to the first bit for clarification don’t worry). And I’m glad to help!!

@genmoi Glad to have helped :D
@xLightningCore Oh right, sure you can come back! I mean one dragon per post, not per user (imma add that to the first bit for clarification don’t worry). And I’m glad to help!!

@genmoi Glad to have helped :D
@W1F1N1GHTM4R3 (Got it this time haha) Watch this space! I’ll be dressing your dragon here when I get home this afternoon. EDIT: Lead Skink, Periwinkle Current, Robin/Cyan Spines I'm guessing??? I couldn't find an Imp with similar colours/genes to dress so here's the outfit (8 Slots): [outfit=296894] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=8&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=3697,15717,770,12919,5166,6021,6030,7280&xt=dressing.png[/img] And here's the scry with the outfit on! [img]https://i.imgur.com/76Encoh.png[/img] The only navy thing I could find that didn't end up halfway up the imp body was the Navy Aviator Coat, but you could have either a Dusky Peacekeeping Vest (quite dark) or the Midnight Sandwastes Vest (quite short). I gave her a Black Renaissance Shirt, but you can get away with a Dusk Rogue Vest or even nothing at all under the Aviator since the Imp positioning is so...as it is lol I did my best with the horns; Tawny Antlers for the shape, plus an Ember Sylvan Headpiece and a Golden Fillet for overall colour scheme. You can forgo the antlers if you want though! I wanted something on the wings to kinda tie everything together so I gave her some Sapphire Feathered Wings for the tone effect. She also has Tarnished Steel Boots on, but you can have Dusk Rogue Footpads (cheaper), Black Aviator Boots or Swashbucklers/Buccaneer's Seaspray Boots if you wanna pay a little extra. I left her head and tail free too so you can see those spines and the bright cyan/robin the skink gives off.
@W1F1N1GHTM4R3 (Got it this time haha)

Watch this space! I’ll be dressing your dragon here when I get home this afternoon.

EDIT: Lead Skink, Periwinkle Current, Robin/Cyan Spines I'm guessing???

I couldn't find an Imp with similar colours/genes to dress so here's the outfit (8 Slots):
Not Found

dummy?breed=8&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=3697,15717,770,12919,5166,6021,6030,7280&xt=dressing.png

And here's the scry with the outfit on!
76Encoh.png

The only navy thing I could find that didn't end up halfway up the imp body was the Navy Aviator Coat, but you could have either a Dusky Peacekeeping Vest (quite dark) or the Midnight Sandwastes Vest (quite short). I gave her a Black Renaissance Shirt, but you can get away with a Dusk Rogue Vest or even nothing at all under the Aviator since the Imp positioning is so...as it is lol

I did my best with the horns; Tawny Antlers for the shape, plus an Ember Sylvan Headpiece and a Golden Fillet for overall colour scheme. You can forgo the antlers if you want though!

I wanted something on the wings to kinda tie everything together so I gave her some Sapphire Feathered Wings for the tone effect. She also has Tarnished Steel Boots on, but you can have Dusk Rogue Footpads (cheaper), Black Aviator Boots or Swashbucklers/Buccaneer's Seaspray Boots if you wanna pay a little extra. I left her head and tail free too so you can see those spines and the bright cyan/robin the skink gives off.
^
^
@Skydust Ok so I haven an unusual request: [b]Dragon (scry or [u]actual[/u]):[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38241866] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/382419/38241866_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Character: [/b] Winston Zeddemore [img]http://quizsocial.com/quimg/ghostbusters-which/results/4.jpg[/img] I have the other three ghostbusters as well but they all have something a lil more than just the bogstandard uniform So for poor Winston Im hoping to add something a little more [b]Slots:[/b] Ten (of which three are currently in use)
@Skydust

Ok so I haven an unusual request:
Dragon (scry or actual):

38241866_350.png

Character: Winston Zeddemore
4.jpg
I have the other three ghostbusters as well but they all have something a lil more than just the bogstandard uniform
So for poor Winston Im hoping to add something a little more

Slots: Ten (of which three are currently in use)
@Skarlette Henlo fren :3 Ok, so I had to do a bit of digging in bios for inspiration lol, BUT I think I got it. Also they all need Electrician's Powerpacks WHENEVER YOU CAN AFFORD THEM! [outfit=296934] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=38241866&skin=0&apparel=974,23723,19042,12190,12931,23721,23725,12910&xt=dressing.png[/img] Outfit explanation time! Everything you had on him was golden, honestly, but I made some tweaks based on the link in his bio. It said he was probably the most religious of all the Ghostbusters, so I gave him a couple of Studious Healer bits n bobs to help keep in with the colour scheme, namely the Calling, Reference (like a Bible cos Christian etc) and Trail. I also gave him a Leather Aviator Helmet because there was a tidbit about him being in the Air Force Command ECM School. And of course, the staple for any Ghost-Busting dragon...an Electrician's Powerpack. Gud luck, but if you find anything else even remotely useable, definitely go for it!
@Skarlette Henlo fren :3

Ok, so I had to do a bit of digging in bios for inspiration lol, BUT I think I got it. Also they all need Electrician's Powerpacks WHENEVER YOU CAN AFFORD THEM!

Not Found

dragon?did=38241866&skin=0&apparel=974,23723,19042,12190,12931,23721,23725,12910&xt=dressing.png

Outfit explanation time! Everything you had on him was golden, honestly, but I made some tweaks based on the link in his bio.

It said he was probably the most religious of all the Ghostbusters, so I gave him a couple of Studious Healer bits n bobs to help keep in with the colour scheme, namely the Calling, Reference (like a Bible cos Christian etc) and Trail. I also gave him a Leather Aviator Helmet because there was a tidbit about him being in the Air Force Command ECM School.

And of course, the staple for any Ghost-Busting dragon...an Electrician's Powerpack. Gud luck, but if you find anything else even remotely useable, definitely go for it!
@Skydust

I know! But i need FOUR packs ;v;
But believe me they are a definite

But thank you!! i ADORE the Studious Healer items
I honestly would never have thought about those
And they fit so well
He looks good (and finally fits better with the others)

<3 <3 <3
@Skydust

I know! But i need FOUR packs ;v;
But believe me they are a definite

But thank you!! i ADORE the Studious Healer items
I honestly would never have thought about those
And they fit so well
He looks good (and finally fits better with the others)

<3 <3 <3
@Skarlette You're very welcome!
@Skarlette You're very welcome!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 61 62