Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Lineage Project] Daughters of the Sea
1 2 3
reserved
reserved
bump because i'm working on this project again. ^___^
bump because i'm working on this project again. ^___^
@Bog

Hi! I’m very interested in this project and would love to be added to the pinglist if that’s ok? :3
@Bog

Hi! I’m very interested in this project and would love to be added to the pinglist if that’s ok? :3
VYQwMuq.gif
@wolfandcrow for sure! :D thanks for the interest!
@wolfandcrow for sure! :D thanks for the interest!
Sorry for the notification, but I just had to link this because it was the first thing I thought of when I read your thread title. Good luck with your project! :)
Sorry for the notification, but I just had to link this because it was the first thing I thought of when I read your thread title. Good luck with your project! :)
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
@WolfandCrow Beautiful new girl born during Wavecrest Saturnalia. :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51204730] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/512048/51204730_350.png[/img] [/url]
@WolfandCrow

Beautiful new girl born during Wavecrest Saturnalia. :)

51204730_350.png
@Bog

AAAAAaaaawwwwww!!!!
She's adorable!!! Can I buy her with gems? :D
@Bog

AAAAAaaaawwwwww!!!!
She's adorable!!! Can I buy her with gems? :D
VYQwMuq.gif
@WolfandCrow Of course! :D I'll send the CR.
@WolfandCrow Of course! :D I'll send the CR.
@Bog

Yay! Thank you!! :D
@Bog

Yay! Thank you!! :D
VYQwMuq.gif
i'd love to be added to your pinglist! i need to expand before i take on any lovely sirens but i'm totally interested/looking forward to this!!
i'd love to be added to your pinglist! i need to expand before i take on any lovely sirens but i'm totally interested/looking forward to this!!
Ask me about my space dragons!

MRJWRkO.png
1 2 3