Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Fandragons of Middle Earth
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33
@crazycoolcats - thank you! Getting him to turn out looking sufficiently evil was fun, I'd originally intended to keep him an imperial like all the other Race of Man characters, but he really needed to be spiral to carry it off.
@crazycoolcats - thank you! Getting him to turn out looking sufficiently evil was fun, I'd originally intended to keep him an imperial like all the other Race of Man characters, but he really needed to be spiral to carry it off.
tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o4_r1_100.png tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o2_r2_400.png tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o3_r1_100.png
OMG this is awesome! <3 <3 Love your dedication and I love them all! :O Who are you going to do next?
OMG this is awesome! <3 <3 Love your dedication and I love them all! :O Who are you going to do next?
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
Added Ithilien and Evendim to Places and Things

@SkyyeofEmber - Thanks! I have a few more location fandragons I want to do; MistyMountains is just waiting to grow up enough for apparel before I'll be posting her, and beyond that I'd really like a Moria fandragon, and possibly a Shire or Rohan. Minas Tirith could be fun too (I'm thinking something based on a white ridgeback). And getting back around to characters, I still don't have a Theoden, or a Denethor. Or a whole pile of the recurring characters from Lord of the Rings Online. *Side-eyes Horn, Nona, and Corudan, who accompany the player through most of Rohan, with later cameos.*

Though I really really really need more lair space first - just did a big cull recently which got me back down to only barely into the 9th page of dragons, and have already re-filled most of the page. :|
Added Ithilien and Evendim to Places and Things

@SkyyeofEmber - Thanks! I have a few more location fandragons I want to do; MistyMountains is just waiting to grow up enough for apparel before I'll be posting her, and beyond that I'd really like a Moria fandragon, and possibly a Shire or Rohan. Minas Tirith could be fun too (I'm thinking something based on a white ridgeback). And getting back around to characters, I still don't have a Theoden, or a Denethor. Or a whole pile of the recurring characters from Lord of the Rings Online. *Side-eyes Horn, Nona, and Corudan, who accompany the player through most of Rohan, with later cameos.*

Though I really really really need more lair space first - just did a big cull recently which got me back down to only barely into the 9th page of dragons, and have already re-filled most of the page. :|
tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o4_r1_100.png tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o2_r2_400.png tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o3_r1_100.png
Added MistyMountains to Things and Places
Added MistyMountains to Things and Places
Watcher added to Enemies
Watcher added to Enemies
I've recently been reading the Silmarillion, and have fallen in love with the origin mythology that Tolken made for Middle Earth! Soooo, fandragons then snuck their way into my lair and have slowly been accumulating more suitable apparel. Aule, Ainur that created Dwarves and the finest blacksmith around~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38735394] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/387354/38735394_350.png[/img] [/url] Silmaril, just one, don't have room for three [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38700299] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/387003/38700299_350.png[/img] [/url] And her mate, Arkenstone [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38888630] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/388887/38888630_350.png[/img] [/url]
I've recently been reading the Silmarillion, and have fallen in love with the origin mythology that Tolken made for Middle Earth! Soooo, fandragons then snuck their way into my lair and have slowly been accumulating more suitable apparel.

Aule, Ainur that created Dwarves and the finest blacksmith around~

38735394_350.png

Silmaril, just one, don't have room for three

38700299_350.png

And her mate, Arkenstone

38888630_350.png
new_piskel__1__by_sandwolfninja-d9sk0n4.gif
@Sidia - they're lovely! I started reading the Silmarillion once, years ago, and then got distracted by some other book and never went back and finished it. I really should re-locate my copy and do that. Also, I'm amused that your Silmaril and my Arkenstone are wearing the same accent. And that both have thorny rose pieces.

I like your Aule. If I had a lot more lair space I'd love to do some of the Ainur too; I think my own personal favourite is Yavanna, Aule's wife. I don't think it's canon, but in fanon at least she's generally regarded as the diety the hobbits most likely follow (and possibly their creator, though iirc their canon origin is unknown).
@Sidia - they're lovely! I started reading the Silmarillion once, years ago, and then got distracted by some other book and never went back and finished it. I really should re-locate my copy and do that. Also, I'm amused that your Silmaril and my Arkenstone are wearing the same accent. And that both have thorny rose pieces.

I like your Aule. If I had a lot more lair space I'd love to do some of the Ainur too; I think my own personal favourite is Yavanna, Aule's wife. I don't think it's canon, but in fanon at least she's generally regarded as the diety the hobbits most likely follow (and possibly their creator, though iirc their canon origin is unknown).
@MsBarrows
Thank you! I'll be honest, I've been reading it off and on for half a year because it's easy for me to get distracted from it. Meanwhile, I made it half-way through Children of Hurin in one sitting...
It is a very good accent for shiny stone themed dragons, so I'm actually pleasantly surprised myself that we both used it.

Yavanna is my second favorite, after her husband, and I've debated finding a dragon for her myself. I can completely see that! With her connection to growth and nature, and the Hobbits love of gardening and cultivating nature, they make a good match.
@MsBarrows
Thank you! I'll be honest, I've been reading it off and on for half a year because it's easy for me to get distracted from it. Meanwhile, I made it half-way through Children of Hurin in one sitting...
It is a very good accent for shiny stone themed dragons, so I'm actually pleasantly surprised myself that we both used it.

Yavanna is my second favorite, after her husband, and I've debated finding a dragon for her myself. I can completely see that! With her connection to growth and nature, and the Hobbits love of gardening and cultivating nature, they make a good match.
new_piskel__1__by_sandwolfninja-d9sk0n4.gif
OMG this is so beautiful ;0; <333
OMG this is so beautiful ;0; <333
1dLHcL0.png
@IvoryEyes - thank you! :D
@IvoryEyes - thank you! :D
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33