Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Fandragons of Middle Earth
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
Halbarad added to the list of Men
Halbarad added to the list of Men
tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o4_r1_100.png tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o2_r2_400.png tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o3_r1_100.png
These are fantastic!
I especially love your Radagast dragon! (Although I admit, I may be slightly biased as he is one of my favourite characters ^^)
Arwen looks lovely as well.
These are fantastic!
I especially love your Radagast dragon! (Although I admit, I may be slightly biased as he is one of my favourite characters ^^)
Arwen looks lovely as well.
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
@Roheryn - thanks! He was entertaining to put together, but then pretty much all of them have been that. I think the thing I was most pleased about with him was being able to give him a hedgehog familiar.
@Roheryn - thanks! He was entertaining to put together, but then pretty much all of them have been that. I think the thing I was most pleased about with him was being able to give him a hedgehog familiar.
tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o4_r1_100.png tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o2_r2_400.png tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o3_r1_100.png
EEeeeK I'm a Tolkien fan too! I LOVE your dragons & your lair! This is AMAZING!!
EEeeeK I'm a Tolkien fan too! I LOVE your dragons & your lair! This is AMAZING!!
Philippians 4:13 I can do All things through Christ who gives me strength

WARNING: I am prone to use random LOTR and the Hobbit references XD
@Wychwing - thank you! I see you have a few Tolkien character/location fandragons in your lair too. I especially like your Rivendell, she's lovely, and your Fangorn has really nice genetics too.

I've some object-based fandragons, but no real location-based ones yet; now I'm thinking they could be fun, and would also be a good possibility for some of the Lord of the Ring Online dragons I'd like to put together; I could base them on some of the game zones that we don't really see in the books and movies, such as Angmar or Forochel. Or even some we do, like Moria and Mirkwood (mmm, another possible tree dragons)

...and only now do I realize I have no Balrog fandragon yet. I have a sudden mighty need! *Scurries off to Predict Morphology*
@Wychwing - thank you! I see you have a few Tolkien character/location fandragons in your lair too. I especially like your Rivendell, she's lovely, and your Fangorn has really nice genetics too.

I've some object-based fandragons, but no real location-based ones yet; now I'm thinking they could be fun, and would also be a good possibility for some of the Lord of the Ring Online dragons I'd like to put together; I could base them on some of the game zones that we don't really see in the books and movies, such as Angmar or Forochel. Or even some we do, like Moria and Mirkwood (mmm, another possible tree dragons)

...and only now do I realize I have no Balrog fandragon yet. I have a sudden mighty need! *Scurries off to Predict Morphology*
*kicks down door* aRe We tALkIng AbOUt LoRd oF ThE rINgS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!?!? I only have one lotr dragon at the moment but here he is [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38702378] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/387024/38702378_350.png[/img] [/url]His colours aren't the best, but I saw him in the auction house pre-named and could not resist. (His siblings are called Aragorn and Elessar so). The apparel isn't anything special either, just stuff I have lying around that said 'ranger'. BUT he's something. I also saw you talking about location dragons... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41811352] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/418114/41811352_350.png[/img] [/url] Mirkwood isn't a fandragon, but in my un-written lore he's the embodiment of a dark forest so *shrugs*. You might get an idea from him or something.
*kicks down door*
aRe We tALkIng AbOUt LoRd oF ThE rINgS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?

I only have one lotr dragon at the moment but here he is

38702378_350.png
His colours aren't the best, but I saw him in the auction house pre-named and could not resist. (His siblings are called Aragorn and Elessar so). The apparel isn't anything special either, just stuff I have lying around that said 'ranger'. BUT he's something.

I also saw you talking about location dragons...

41811352_350.png

Mirkwood isn't a fandragon, but in my un-written lore he's the embodiment of a dark forest so *shrugs*. You might get an idea from him or something.
pew pew pew
@Olivestripe - ooo I LOVE that Mirkwood! The genetics and apparel are just so perfect for a dark and tangled wood.

Now I'm really wishing I had the elbow room to do a bunch of location dragons. *Side-eyes her elemental representatives, who if culled would clear up a bunch of space*. Huh. And some of them could even just be replaced with double-duty LoTR/Elemental Rep dragons, like Forochel for Ice, and the Lone Lands or Brown Lands for Earth. Mirkwood for either Shadow or Nature... or no, Fangorn for Nature. Come to think of it I'm pretty positive I used to have a shadow rep named Mirkwood, once upon a time.

I will have to ponder this further!
@Olivestripe - ooo I LOVE that Mirkwood! The genetics and apparel are just so perfect for a dark and tangled wood.

Now I'm really wishing I had the elbow room to do a bunch of location dragons. *Side-eyes her elemental representatives, who if culled would clear up a bunch of space*. Huh. And some of them could even just be replaced with double-duty LoTR/Elemental Rep dragons, like Forochel for Ice, and the Lone Lands or Brown Lands for Earth. Mirkwood for either Shadow or Nature... or no, Fangorn for Nature. Come to think of it I'm pretty positive I used to have a shadow rep named Mirkwood, once upon a time.

I will have to ponder this further!
Lothlorien added to [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2333743/2#post_30745625]Things and Places[/url]. Needs a couple of genetic changes before she'll be finished. Final appearance planned to be: [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=97&bodygene=5&breed=8&element=8&gender=1&tert=163&tertgene=22&winggene=6&wings=102&auth=b06d9477463733d2a578e79d2ed1c7aa1d600b33&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center]
Lothlorien added to Things and Places. Needs a couple of genetic changes before she'll be finished. Final appearance planned to be:
dragon?age=1&body=97&bodygene=5&breed=8&element=8&gender=1&tert=163&tertgene=22&winggene=6&wings=102&auth=b06d9477463733d2a578e79d2ed1c7aa1d600b33&dummyext=prev.png
Re-purposed an existing dragon of mine to represent the great ice bay of Forochel, and have added her to the list of Things and Places.
Re-purposed an existing dragon of mine to represent the great ice bay of Forochel, and have added her to the list of Things and Places.
Added Mirkwood, Mordor, and BrownLands to Things and Places.
Added Mirkwood, Mordor, and BrownLands to Things and Places.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33