Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Cryptic Caveguard Subspecies Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Holysnacks That’s actually a good point! I think I’m going to change that field name to Hatchling Sales the next time I’m able to edit field names (I’m on mobile right now). That should cut down on duplicate pings too.
@Holysnacks That’s actually a good point! I think I’m going to change that field name to Hatchling Sales the next time I’m able to edit field names (I’m on mobile right now). That should cut down on duplicate pings too.
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
Ok! :D
Ok! :D
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
Bump!
Bump!
@ZenithNadir please ping list me. I'm earth flight.
@ZenithNadir please ping list me. I'm earth flight.
@MoCrawfee Thanks for the interest! :) The pinglist is actually self-editing, but I can add you if you aren’t able to use Google Docs.
@MoCrawfee Thanks for the interest! :) The pinglist is actually self-editing, but I can add you if you aren’t able to use Google Docs.
@MoCrawfee I couldn't help looking at your lair to see the other dragons for your subspecies, and you've got piles of gorgeous double Sands at the back of your lair :O Are those for this subspecies? You've got an Earth nest, so their kids would qualify! I'm sorely tempted but I'm hoping to get a double Caramel soon and I'm trying not to have too many XXYs in this subspecies, I like the funky mixed colors XD
@MoCrawfee I couldn't help looking at your lair to see the other dragons for your subspecies, and you've got piles of gorgeous double Sands at the back of your lair :O Are those for this subspecies? You've got an Earth nest, so their kids would qualify! I'm sorely tempted but I'm hoping to get a double Caramel soon and I'm trying not to have too many XXYs in this subspecies, I like the funky mixed colors XD
@ZenithNadir on the first page of my lair there are seven dragons that I'm hoping to turn into the progenitors of a new subspecies I'm calling Sandshine Tumblers. They're Lupita, Jechazuva, JechaShisa, etc. Ideally, they're sand/sand/sunshine although there's an acceptable range. They're highly social and deeply spiritual. The "tumbler" part of their name comes from their continually tumbling and polishing precious and semiprecious stones that they dig up. They have splendid festivals where they pile their carefully polished offerings into huge cairns for Earthdad. Clearly the lore still needs to be fleshed out and this is just a brief synopsis. I noticed that they can be VERY similar to some variations of Cryptic Caveguards. Maybe we can collaborate on a lore? I'm thinking that perhaps due to differences in disposition (Tumblers don't necessarily need to be very smart) some are chosen to be trained as Tumblers and some are trained as Caveguards?
@ZenithNadir on the first page of my lair there are seven dragons that I'm hoping to turn into the progenitors of a new subspecies I'm calling Sandshine Tumblers. They're Lupita, Jechazuva, JechaShisa, etc. Ideally, they're sand/sand/sunshine although there's an acceptable range. They're highly social and deeply spiritual. The "tumbler" part of their name comes from their continually tumbling and polishing precious and semiprecious stones that they dig up. They have splendid festivals where they pile their carefully polished offerings into huge cairns for Earthdad. Clearly the lore still needs to be fleshed out and this is just a brief synopsis. I noticed that they can be VERY similar to some variations of Cryptic Caveguards. Maybe we can collaborate on a lore? I'm thinking that perhaps due to differences in disposition (Tumblers don't necessarily need to be very smart) some are chosen to be trained as Tumblers and some are trained as Caveguards?
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37741278] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/377413/37741278_350.png[/img] [/url] Got my first little guard : D I really want to get a darker color one like that double Chocolate Skink/Spinner it looks so nice[/center]

37741278_350.png

Got my first little guard : D
I really want to get a darker color one like that double Chocolate Skink/Spinner it looks so nice
@TheTigersDen he's beautiful!
@TheTigersDen he's beautiful!
I'm eyeing that Wildclaw for 20K she would have been an amazing mate for him but they are related
I'm eyeing that Wildclaw for 20K she would have been an amazing mate for him but they are related
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14