Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Cryptic Caveguard Subspecies Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Sounds like a great idea xD
Sounds like a great idea xD
@Meowruff Yeah they tend to come in waves, but all the dragons right now are expensive ones! And as long as the offspring have the right eye colors, it’s fine if the parents don’t.
@Meowruff Yeah they tend to come in waves, but all the dragons right now are expensive ones! And as long as the offspring have the right eye colors, it’s fine if the parents don’t.
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@ZenithNadir
Cool :)
@ZenithNadir
Cool :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx GKNN778.png
bd0652fb5ff24a76cc69e1348d4e1373cf565855.png
@ZenithNadir Just bought the first dragon for the breeding pair XD [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32952669] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/329527/32952669_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ZenithNadir
Just bought the first dragon for the breeding pair XD

32952669_350.png
@Meowruff HECK YES :D He’s got great colors for this, are you gonna find him an XXY partner in another color/breed? Also I should have a logo and bio layout for you to use soon.
@Meowruff HECK YES :D He’s got great colors for this, are you gonna find him an XXY partner in another color/breed? Also I should have a logo and bio layout for you to use soon.
@ZenithNadir
He's quite a lucky find ^^ I was just looking for a nice-looking coatl and BOOM there he is HAHHA

I was thinking of finding a wildclaw partner, but still searching for one :3
@ZenithNadir
He's quite a lucky find ^^ I was just looking for a nice-looking coatl and BOOM there he is HAHHA

I was thinking of finding a wildclaw partner, but still searching for one :3
@Meowruff I’m hoping to start my second pair with a Wildclaw from @Valikor’s pair, but I’m going to try and find a Noc mate for that dragon. I’ll have to change the tert gene, but I’m hoping for more Capsule dragons anyway so it’ll give me an excuse!
@Meowruff I’m hoping to start my second pair with a Wildclaw from @Valikor’s pair, but I’m going to try and find a Noc mate for that dragon. I’ll have to change the tert gene, but I’m hoping for more Capsule dragons anyway so it’ll give me an excuse!
@ZenithNadir
Hahaha it'll be nice to add in as many breeds as possible :)
@ZenithNadir
Hahaha it'll be nice to add in as many breeds as possible :)
@Meowruff I just realized that it’s possible to save searches and share them with others :O So once I get off mobile and can edit the thread better, I’ll link that in. It’ll only include dragons that already qualify as Caveguards (right genes and eye color already, correct breeds, etc) but people can tweak the parameters if what they want is good breeding stock.
@Meowruff I just realized that it’s possible to save searches and share them with others :O So once I get off mobile and can edit the thread better, I’ll link that in. It’ll only include dragons that already qualify as Caveguards (right genes and eye color already, correct breeds, etc) but people can tweak the parameters if what they want is good breeding stock.
@ZenithNadir Whoops! Missed the pinglist. Does the general sales list not cover the other 3 categories? To avoid excessive pings I don't want to add my name to all lists if general is meant to be used for all sales.
@ZenithNadir Whoops! Missed the pinglist. Does the general sales list not cover the other 3 categories? To avoid excessive pings I don't want to add my name to all lists if general is meant to be used for all sales.
Kg94UYA.pngHKrGNct.pngbqij4ya.pngstW7qZC.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14