Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Cryptic Caveguard Subspecies Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@ZenithNadir Yup, I'm in! Add me to the pinglist please!
@ZenithNadir Yup, I'm in! Add me to the pinglist please!
Kg94UYA.pngHKrGNct.pngbqij4ya.pngstW7qZC.png
@ZenithNadir :D Yes pleaseeeeee (Add me to that ping list!)
@ZenithNadir :D Yes pleaseeeeee (Add me to that ping list!)
5fDHL9N.pnge6AfuRh.png kBHm00y.png
T0lT2WO.png
@ZenithNadir Pinglist please! :D

@ZenithNadir Pinglist please! :D

5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
@ZenithNadir
Ping me please :D
@ZenithNadir
Ping me please :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx GKNN778.png
bd0652fb5ff24a76cc69e1348d4e1373cf565855.png
@kyrin18 @Holysnacks @Shadari @CosmicFalcon @Meowruff Aah yay! :D Thank you, guys! The pinglists for this thread actually work differently; they're in a self-editing Google Doc. The link is on the front page! If you can't use a google spreadsheet for whatever reason I'll do my best to add you in, but I decided to make this subspecies thread a bit more self-maintaining than my other projects!

Credit where it's due, I am not good at google spreadsheets and figured out how to do the coding for this one based on one that @Impception had made for me previously. So thanks, Impception! :D
@kyrin18 @Holysnacks @Shadari @CosmicFalcon @Meowruff Aah yay! :D Thank you, guys! The pinglists for this thread actually work differently; they're in a self-editing Google Doc. The link is on the front page! If you can't use a google spreadsheet for whatever reason I'll do my best to add you in, but I decided to make this subspecies thread a bit more self-maintaining than my other projects!

Credit where it's due, I am not good at google spreadsheets and figured out how to do the coding for this one based on one that @Impception had made for me previously. So thanks, Impception! :D
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@ZenithNadir
Got it :)
I've edited in, can't wait for the next nest to hatch ^^
@ZenithNadir
Got it :)
I've edited in, can't wait for the next nest to hatch ^^
@Meowruff I'm excited too! :D And since these guys aren't a founding pair, it's very possible to start your own breeding pair too. I actually have an AH search saved that has the subspecies criteria in it, and I use it to go back and check for other pretty dragons who qualify for the subspecies. The non-XXYs are my favorites.
@Meowruff I'm excited too! :D And since these guys aren't a founding pair, it's very possible to start your own breeding pair too. I actually have an AH search saved that has the subspecies criteria in it, and I use it to go back and check for other pretty dragons who qualify for the subspecies. The non-XXYs are my favorites.
@ZenithNadir
I can’t wait to see some skink/spinner pairs :D
Would a tunnel hydra be an acceptable familair? Or are boss familiars a little to large to conceal themselves very well
@ZenithNadir
I can’t wait to see some skink/spinner pairs :D
Would a tunnel hydra be an acceptable familair? Or are boss familiars a little to large to conceal themselves very well
@TheTigersDen They’re a little large, but there’s no reason a clever Caveguard pair couldn’t work around that! Maybe they have a concealed location for it to hide, and they throw intruders into the hydra pit for their companion to deal with. XD
@TheTigersDen They’re a little large, but there’s no reason a clever Caveguard pair couldn’t work around that! Maybe they have a concealed location for it to hide, and they throw intruders into the hydra pit for their companion to deal with. XD
@ZenithNadir
It'll be so cool to create a breeding pair ^*^
There's not too many of the colour combo at the AH right now :/

Is it okay if 1 dragon from the breeding pairs to not have the right eye colour?
@ZenithNadir
It'll be so cool to create a breeding pair ^*^
There's not too many of the colour combo at the AH right now :/

Is it okay if 1 dragon from the breeding pairs to not have the right eye colour?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14