Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [PWYW / CLOSED] i'll dress your dragons!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 184 185
@Hocotate
42;l,24,;24l,24l;

Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: #29420731
Theme: repeat what i said for Tundra guy thank u
Maximum Apparel Slots: you know
Any Skins/Accents?: you ask me
Restrictions: please see the former request
Anything else?: im smelly

I put so much effort in this post, I'm sorry ;w;
THANK YOU THOUGH I love the tundra one as well wah...
@Hocotate
42;l,24,;24l,24l;

Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: #29420731
Theme: repeat what i said for Tundra guy thank u
Maximum Apparel Slots: you know
Any Skins/Accents?: you ask me
Restrictions: please see the former request
Anything else?: im smelly

I put so much effort in this post, I'm sorry ;w;
THANK YOU THOUGH I love the tundra one as well wah...
JAufpfb.gif
@braixen
cant be trusted

alternate title: "afri, the damned madman" (i went and used all the apparel slots. i love you 't;432l643l'6l364)
typical light aesthetic and everything... since its expensive and cycled out (retired???) you can replace the privateer's overcoat with one of the mage overcoats i think!! and theres probably a lot of unecessary stuff too so you can get rid of those i was just having fun. maybe he's blind, hence a scar (edgy haha) ? the cat can be, i dunno, some familiar or something?????im showwy buT I HOPE IT GIVES YOU AN IDEA
@braixen
cant be trusted

alternate title: "afri, the damned madman" (i went and used all the apparel slots. i love you 't;432l643l'6l364)
typical light aesthetic and everything... since its expensive and cycled out (retired???) you can replace the privateer's overcoat with one of the mage overcoats i think!! and theres probably a lot of unecessary stuff too so you can get rid of those i was just having fun. maybe he's blind, hence a scar (edgy haha) ? the cat can be, i dunno, some familiar or something?????im showwy buT I HOPE IT GIVES YOU AN IDEA
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@Hocotate Hey thank you so much! It does look fine to me, I really like that you chose those colors. Probably will try to get it, and also probably I'll may come to ask you help again ;w;
@Hocotate Hey thank you so much! It does look fine to me, I really like that you chose those colors. Probably will try to get it, and also probably I'll may come to ask you help again ;w;
vOi9e2i.png
[size=2][color=#bc9ad4]@Hocotate [b]Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID:[/b] 14270126 [b]Theme:[/b] Hallyn belongs to a nomadic clan. However, as he was born in the Viridian Labyrinth, it is by far his favorite place, and the forest is where he feels most comfortable. Rather than settling there, he stays with the clan because he wants to be with his family uwu [b]Maximum Apparel Slots:[/b] 19! [b]Any Skins/Accents?:[/b] Right now he's wearing Springly Sprouts, #10527, but if you can't make that fit with his outfit, that's ok!! [b]Restrictions:[/b] No restrictions. Because I hate myself. [b]Anything else?:[/b] He's getting Contour eventually ;w; so he's gettin some blue to his color scheme Scry: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=2&breed=10&element=10&gender=0&tert=29&tertgene=13&winggene=1&wings=40&auth=9562251cee4dc90da21f39ea5269bb855799d6f7&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Hocotate
Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: 14270126
Theme: Hallyn belongs to a nomadic clan. However, as he was born in the Viridian Labyrinth, it is by far his favorite place, and the forest is where he feels most comfortable. Rather than settling there, he stays with the clan because he wants to be with his family uwu
Maximum Apparel Slots: 19!
Any Skins/Accents?: Right now he's wearing Springly Sprouts, #10527, but if you can't make that fit with his outfit, that's ok!!
Restrictions: No restrictions. Because I hate myself.
Anything else?: He's getting Contour eventually ;w; so he's gettin some blue to his color scheme
Scry:
dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=2&breed=10&element=10&gender=0&tert=29&tertgene=13&winggene=1&wings=40&auth=9562251cee4dc90da21f39ea5269bb855799d6f7&dummyext=prev.png
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
@Hocotate
Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: 37349809
Theme: Spoopy Warrior
Maximum Apparel Slots: 9
Any Skins/Accents?: None, unless you know of any good ones.
Restrictions: No pre-2015 apparel.
Anything else?: Good luck! Feel free to ignore what he's already wearing.
@Hocotate
Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: 37349809
Theme: Spoopy Warrior
Maximum Apparel Slots: 9
Any Skins/Accents?: None, unless you know of any good ones.
Restrictions: No pre-2015 apparel.
Anything else?: Good luck! Feel free to ignore what he's already wearing.
@Hocolate I did actually gave me an idea for what I want him to look like! Thanks for help, I've been struggling with this one for ages! :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37195537] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/371956/37195537_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Hocolate I did actually gave me an idea for what I want him to look like! Thanks for help, I've been struggling with this one for ages! :)

37195537_350.png
Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: 37383111
Theme: not too bulky
Maximum Apparel Slots: 11
Any Skins/Accents?: you can use his current one, but I'd like to try him without any :)
Restrictions: No KS, and probably not ones that makes him very bulky (eg. healer robe)
Anything else?: nope

Thank you!!
Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: 37383111
Theme: not too bulky
Maximum Apparel Slots: 11
Any Skins/Accents?: you can use his current one, but I'd like to try him without any :)
Restrictions: No KS, and probably not ones that makes him very bulky (eg. healer robe)
Anything else?: nope

Thank you!!
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: 37331145
Theme: Nothing really, just kinda look at what she's wearing. Nothing too drab or grey, though. Preferably brighter and sort of matching her.
Maximum Apparel Slots: I only have the six unlocked, but if you want to use a few more, I'm not opposed to opening them.
Any Skins/Accents?: Nope. I don't use them very much. But if you're aware of one, feel free to suggest it. Otherwise, don't bother.
Restrictions: Must be fairly obtainable, the cheaper the better. But I do have all the festival apparel from after I joined. (Oct 2014) Also, preferably generally smaller clothing, I don't like the kind that looks really bulky, and I don't like armors much usually, but you're welcome to play around a bit if you think it might work.
Anything else?: Earrings are staying, Roundhorns are preferably staying but color is negotiable. Other clothing doesn't have to be kept at all.
Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: 37331145
Theme: Nothing really, just kinda look at what she's wearing. Nothing too drab or grey, though. Preferably brighter and sort of matching her.
Maximum Apparel Slots: I only have the six unlocked, but if you want to use a few more, I'm not opposed to opening them.
Any Skins/Accents?: Nope. I don't use them very much. But if you're aware of one, feel free to suggest it. Otherwise, don't bother.
Restrictions: Must be fairly obtainable, the cheaper the better. But I do have all the festival apparel from after I joined. (Oct 2014) Also, preferably generally smaller clothing, I don't like the kind that looks really bulky, and I don't like armors much usually, but you're welcome to play around a bit if you think it might work.
Anything else?: Earrings are staying, Roundhorns are preferably staying but color is negotiable. Other clothing doesn't have to be kept at all.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@Hocotate Hey there! I'd like to ask, is this one per person? Because I have a lot of dragons that need dressing, and I'm happy to tip! If it is one per person, then just this one?

Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: #29534839
Theme: Robot Guardian! She's a robot/AI kinda deal. Not so much cyberpunk as like, pure robot
Maximum Apparel Slots: Go ahead and use all of em, I don't mind.
Any Skins/Accents?: Already has an accent, don't worry about that!
Restrictions: Please don't use rare festival apparel or KS items! (ie armbands and whatnot)
Anything else?: I woudn't want her arm or lower neck to get covered, but this isn't a must!
@Hocotate Hey there! I'd like to ask, is this one per person? Because I have a lot of dragons that need dressing, and I'm happy to tip! If it is one per person, then just this one?

Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: #29534839
Theme: Robot Guardian! She's a robot/AI kinda deal. Not so much cyberpunk as like, pure robot
Maximum Apparel Slots: Go ahead and use all of em, I don't mind.
Any Skins/Accents?: Already has an accent, don't worry about that!
Restrictions: Please don't use rare festival apparel or KS items! (ie armbands and whatnot)
Anything else?: I woudn't want her arm or lower neck to get covered, but this isn't a must!
| Wishlist | FR +10 |
i9ilGii.png
@Hocotate thanks in advance!

Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: 37437774
Theme: i have no idea i'm sorry
Maximum Apparel Slots: 7
Any Skins/Accents?: none
Restrictions: please nothing super rare&expensive
Anything else?: she has a small personality planned in her bio!
@Hocotate thanks in advance!

Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: 37437774
Theme: i have no idea i'm sorry
Maximum Apparel Slots: 7
Any Skins/Accents?: none
Restrictions: please nothing super rare&expensive
Anything else?: she has a small personality planned in her bio!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 184 185