Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [PWYW / CLOSED] i'll dress your dragons!
1 2 ... 130 131 132 133 134 ... 184 185
[font=Book Antiqua][size=4]Oh my! You've done such a wonderful job! Although I think I may have to save for the candles and the sakura flowerfall...but all in all, thank you so much! She's perfect! [emoji=rose size=1]And I hope you feel better soon! Thanks so much again [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Oh my! You've done such a wonderful job! Although I think I may have to save for the candles and the sakura flowerfall...but all in all, thank you so much! She's perfect!
And I hope you feel better soon! Thanks so much again
Baubled-Candles_Deirdre.gif
The Candlemaker: Hiatus...
~ Silva
~ Scorpio
~ She/Them, Bi
~ Steadily growing Pixel Artist
~ Stuttering, starting law student
@nettlerain
of course - it's always up to you whether you'd like to use my outfit or not, from the whole thing to a few pieces to none of it at all! :') i do appreciate you asking though, but it's no worries!
the tail rings are available in the gem marketplace for 100g if that's a concern at all? now looking back on it, i could imagine replacing it with one of the bowman tail twists too, if you'd want to try that as well!
lastly, thank you!! <3

@lasilva007
while i usually don't reply to thank yous on here, i'm already replying to someone else so i might as well- i'm happy you like it, it's no problem! x) best of luck with saving up and thank you!! <3

@childish
midsummer

went for something rather sorcerer-like - i hope it can help you!!
@nettlerain
of course - it's always up to you whether you'd like to use my outfit or not, from the whole thing to a few pieces to none of it at all! :') i do appreciate you asking though, but it's no worries!
the tail rings are available in the gem marketplace for 100g if that's a concern at all? now looking back on it, i could imagine replacing it with one of the bowman tail twists too, if you'd want to try that as well!
lastly, thank you!! <3

@lasilva007
while i usually don't reply to thank yous on here, i'm already replying to someone else so i might as well- i'm happy you like it, it's no problem! x) best of luck with saving up and thank you!! <3

@childish
midsummer

went for something rather sorcerer-like - i hope it can help you!!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
Wow! Thank you so much. The outfit is so gorgeous <3

Also, if you don't mind me asking, how did you make it so that the text on your bio was a clickable link? :)

Wow! Thank you so much. The outfit is so gorgeous <3

Also, if you don't mind me asking, how did you make it so that the text on your bio was a clickable link? :)

OG3x9N6.png
FMoJ9vk.png
JrZGMGx.png
1YB0OjO.png
HjfaxvA.png
8WSTOZ5.png
NlmYDAS.pngvoyURL5.pngmlHpBMC.png
nWiQNX9.pngWKtl2lb.png
@childish
i'm glad you like it, it's no problem at all! x)
and of course not! if you mean my signature, what i did was split up the drawing so that "wishlist," "outfits" and "art" are seperate images and can thus have individual links. :> if you'd like a little more explanation i could DM the code + something a little more indepth!
@childish
i'm glad you like it, it's no problem at all! x)
and of course not! if you mean my signature, what i did was split up the drawing so that "wishlist," "outfits" and "art" are seperate images and can thus have individual links. :> if you'd like a little more explanation i could DM the code + something a little more indepth!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
Yes, that would be great! Sorry for putting you through the trouble!
Yes, that would be great! Sorry for putting you through the trouble!
OG3x9N6.png
FMoJ9vk.png
JrZGMGx.png
1YB0OjO.png
HjfaxvA.png
8WSTOZ5.png
NlmYDAS.pngvoyURL5.pngmlHpBMC.png
nWiQNX9.pngWKtl2lb.png
Thanks for the outfit!
Thanks for the outfit!
banner_mirror.png
^
^
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
[b]Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID:[/b] 44476114 [b]Theme:[/b] Lurker is a swamp creature who lives in the depths of a pond. She's more beastial than normal dragons. Think crocodile. (She's got some possible outfits in her bio if you need more reference) [b]Maximum Apparel Slots:[/b] 12 [b]Any Skins/Accents?:[/b] [skin=17009] or [skin=26350] (I'm sort of leaning towards the former, but whatever you can get to work) [b]Restrictions:[/b] No feather apparel (the plumed sets especially), and not many, or any, gem items. [b]Anything else?:[/b] If she could at least partly match the [item=Lilyfowl], that would be great! Thank you!
Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: 44476114
Theme: Lurker is a swamp creature who lives in the depths of a pond. She's more beastial than normal dragons. Think crocodile. (She's got some possible outfits in her bio if you need more reference)
Maximum Apparel Slots: 12
Any Skins/Accents?: or (I'm sort of leaning towards the former, but whatever you can get to work)
Restrictions: No feather apparel (the plumed sets especially), and not many, or any, gem items.
Anything else?: If she could at least partly match the Lilyfowl , that would be great! Thank you!
Fire - she/her
WUwnkQA.png XfiKewW.png
Please be sure to also check my hibden in forum games!
2JfjU1J.png
[b]Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID:[/b] 52327802 [b]Theme:[/b] [url=https://thearcanagame.fandom.com/wiki/Nadia]Nadia[/url] - Sophisticated - Gold ornaments - a Countess [b]Maximum Apparel Slots:[/b] 9 (included is the [item=Bloodred Kelpie Mane]) [b]Any Skins/Accents?:[/b] none! [b]Restrictions:[/b] Not so much gem apparel please! Or anything that’ll exceed 250kT or up [b]Anything else?:[/b] She’s based off Nadia Satrinava from the Arcana game c: can’t wait to see what you can do! Thanks!
Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID:

Theme:
Nadia
- Sophisticated
- Gold ornaments
- a Countess

Maximum Apparel Slots:
9 (included is the Bloodred Kelpie Mane )

Any Skins/Accents?:
none!

Restrictions:
Not so much gem apparel please! Or anything that’ll exceed 250kT or up

Anything else?: She’s based off Nadia Satrinava from the Arcana game c: can’t wait to see what you can do! Thanks!
Baubled-Candles_Deirdre.gif
The Candlemaker: Hiatus...
~ Silva
~ Scorpio
~ She/Them, Bi
~ Steadily growing Pixel Artist
~ Stuttering, starting law student
Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: 43700765
Theme: Snowy, peaceful is what I'm going for. He is the peacemaker of the clan, He currently has apparel that I just threw on him, but it's kinda the look I'm going for. I'd like it to blend it nicely to his pinkish purple tones but still be mostly white. I haven't been able to figure it out, so don't feel pressured to make the colors perfect lol
Maximum Apparel Slots: I'm fine with any amount, but I'd appreciate it to stay under 12.
Any Skins/Accents?: N/A
Restrictions: Don't do anything too old, I'd like each piece of apparel to be roughly under under 500kt/g
Anything else?: Don't smother him in apparel, please. I'd like some of his wings to still be showing, as well as some of his face/eyes. You can mostly cover his body if you want, it's your choice. Sorry if I'm being too picky xD, and thank you!
Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: 43700765
Theme: Snowy, peaceful is what I'm going for. He is the peacemaker of the clan, He currently has apparel that I just threw on him, but it's kinda the look I'm going for. I'd like it to blend it nicely to his pinkish purple tones but still be mostly white. I haven't been able to figure it out, so don't feel pressured to make the colors perfect lol
Maximum Apparel Slots: I'm fine with any amount, but I'd appreciate it to stay under 12.
Any Skins/Accents?: N/A
Restrictions: Don't do anything too old, I'd like each piece of apparel to be roughly under under 500kt/g
Anything else?: Don't smother him in apparel, please. I'd like some of his wings to still be showing, as well as some of his face/eyes. You can mostly cover his body if you want, it's your choice. Sorry if I'm being too picky xD, and thank you!
VGxuHXT.png
1 2 ... 130 131 132 133 134 ... 184 185