Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Do you think circuit is ugly with wasp?
So I have been wanting to make a robot fan dragon (Arcee from Transformers, don't worry if you have no idea what I'm talking about though), and I miraculously found the perfect G1 today. My original plan was for metallic/alloy/circuit. But I really like wasp, and I don't want to use glimmer, it's too much pink (circuit acts more like a nice highlight). So, honest opinions, does this scry look terrible? My mind is saying "yes, why, that is hideous" lol, but I wanted to see what others thought also. (It's wasp/alloy/circuit) [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=19&bodygene=20&breed=10&element=5&gender=1&tert=159&tertgene=1&winggene=17&wings=18&auth=80c9e80b3519efa33d96e967d0132a1d614b29f7&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Edit: here's the metallic/alloy/circuit for comparison [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=19&bodygene=17&breed=10&element=5&gender=1&tert=159&tertgene=1&winggene=17&wings=18&auth=8469892338d159bafaa5aa6ec4d50111466b4d41&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
So I have been wanting to make a robot fan dragon (Arcee from Transformers, don't worry if you have no idea what I'm talking about though), and I miraculously found the perfect G1 today.

My original plan was for metallic/alloy/circuit. But I really like wasp, and I don't want to use glimmer, it's too much pink (circuit acts more like a nice highlight).

So, honest opinions, does this scry look terrible? My mind is saying "yes, why, that is hideous" lol, but I wanted to see what others thought also. (It's wasp/alloy/circuit)

dragon?age=1&body=19&bodygene=20&breed=10&element=5&gender=1&tert=159&tertgene=1&winggene=17&wings=18&auth=80c9e80b3519efa33d96e967d0132a1d614b29f7&dummyext=prev.png

Edit: here's the metallic/alloy/circuit for comparison
dragon?age=1&body=19&bodygene=17&breed=10&element=5&gender=1&tert=159&tertgene=1&winggene=17&wings=18&auth=8469892338d159bafaa5aa6ec4d50111466b4d41&dummyext=prev.png
I personally, think wasp looks very robot-like, so Circuit fits perfectly for me.
I personally, think wasp looks very robot-like, so Circuit fits perfectly for me.
Personally, I love it. I don't see how you could consider that hideous, but maybe I just have strange tastes. I think they're perfect, for arcee. I don't like Wasp in all cases, but I think it fits here better than Metallic.
Personally, I love it. I don't see how you could consider that hideous, but maybe I just have strange tastes. I think they're perfect, for arcee. I don't like Wasp in all cases, but I think it fits here better than Metallic.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
i actually super love the wasp/circuit combo and i dont like either wasp or circuit much, so theres that haha
i actually super love the wasp/circuit combo and i dont like either wasp or circuit much, so theres that haha
.............................. QHMb0N7.png
ollie
they/them
+3 fr
lore shop
big lesbian
QHMb0N7.png
@EmberEyes Yeah wasp is a great gem gene for robots, I love it and circuit, I just wasn't sure if it seemed to clash :D
@EmberEyes Yeah wasp is a great gem gene for robots, I love it and circuit, I just wasn't sure if it seemed to clash :D
@retrodetective it's okay, I think I'm the one with odd tastes, everyone else likes wasp/circuit so far :D (and I am starting to like it the more I look at it oddly enough). I like both very much individually, but I was never a fan of genes combos where lines cross each other for some reason (took me ages to warm up to runes on things like poison). And thanks; wasp does fit Transformers better than plain metallic I think.

@phandalin That is interesting indeed! I am a bit the opposite; I like both individually, but the crossing lines when combined kind of puts me off. But I am warming up the more I stare at it lol
@retrodetective it's okay, I think I'm the one with odd tastes, everyone else likes wasp/circuit so far :D (and I am starting to like it the more I look at it oddly enough). I like both very much individually, but I was never a fan of genes combos where lines cross each other for some reason (took me ages to warm up to runes on things like poison). And thanks; wasp does fit Transformers better than plain metallic I think.

@phandalin That is interesting indeed! I am a bit the opposite; I like both individually, but the crossing lines when combined kind of puts me off. But I am warming up the more I stare at it lol
Nah I really like it with the right dragons and it looks really cool with your WC. Like someone said it looks robotic or cybernetic so with the right color scheme it could be perfect. Example below of my Lisbeth who I'd love to give Wasp/Bee. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=20&breed=13&element=7&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=1&winggene=20&wings=147&auth=1bb4e060a88aee193758aa3d034b4d6468578089&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Nah I really like it with the right dragons and it looks really cool with your WC. Like someone said it looks robotic or cybernetic so with the right color scheme it could be perfect. Example below of my Lisbeth who I'd love to give Wasp/Bee.

dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=20&breed=13&element=7&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=1&winggene=20&wings=147&auth=1bb4e060a88aee193758aa3d034b4d6468578089&dummyext=prev.png
@Neintails Oh my, I do indeed like this combo on your dragon; the dark circuit goes very well, she'd look awesome in those genes! :D (And now I feel the urge to scry all of my dragons again).
@Neintails Oh my, I do indeed like this combo on your dragon; the dark circuit goes very well, she'd look awesome in those genes! :D (And now I feel the urge to scry all of my dragons again).
@Skyspeed I understand what you mean. People putting contour and runes on spinner or petals or poison drives me crazy.

But it doesn't bother me with most on wasp? I think it's because it feels to me more like natural markings. And while I'm obsessed with glimmer, I prefer opal and especially circuit on Wasp because of the effect wasp has on the stomach. I love that sectioning because sometimes on certain breeds it looks so weirdly smooth.
@Skyspeed I understand what you mean. People putting contour and runes on spinner or petals or poison drives me crazy.

But it doesn't bother me with most on wasp? I think it's because it feels to me more like natural markings. And while I'm obsessed with glimmer, I prefer opal and especially circuit on Wasp because of the effect wasp has on the stomach. I love that sectioning because sometimes on certain breeds it looks so weirdly smooth.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch