TOPIC | [IC] 8 assorted gen1s
1 2 3 4 5 6
@hamkid

Sent a CR~ <3
@hamkid

Sent a CR~ <3
H9h42dL.png
@hamkid
I am very tempted by Crush, but do you know if you can undo the Eternal Youth? Like, can I use a Scroll of Maturity on him to make him an adult? I need to find that out. Also, would 400g be too low of an offer?
@hamkid
I am very tempted by Crush, but do you know if you can undo the Eternal Youth? Like, can I use a Scroll of Maturity on him to make him an adult? I need to find that out. Also, would 400g be too low of an offer?
@Jengolin

(to answer your question, yes you can use a scroll of maturity on him and he'll be a normal adult again! <3)
@Jengolin

(to answer your question, yes you can use a scroll of maturity on him and he'll be a normal adult again! <3)
H9h42dL.png
@HazelBird02
Thank you! I figured that was the case, I just wasn't 100% sure of it. :)
@HazelBird02
Thank you! I figured that was the case, I just wasn't 100% sure of it. :)
bump
bump
T3TuubO.png
Bump! Still got a few dragons left

@Delirium (interest in Pixie, the mirror) @ChaoticGlub (interest in Truffle the capsule bog) @RoyalSketchbook (interest in the Tundra Twins) are you guys still interested? :)
Bump! Still got a few dragons left

@Delirium (interest in Pixie, the mirror) @ChaoticGlub (interest in Truffle the capsule bog) @RoyalSketchbook (interest in the Tundra Twins) are you guys still interested? :)
T3TuubO.png
@Hamkid Does 150k sound good for them? I can also offer items and stuff (got a couple gilded chests laying around, fest stuff, what have you) if that's too low.
@Hamkid Does 150k sound good for them? I can also offer items and stuff (got a couple gilded chests laying around, fest stuff, what have you) if that's too low.
leo%20pixel.png
Pixels n' Stuff
Animal Crossing Adopts
Adopt a Capricat
My art LAB
@RoyalSketchbook 150kt and two guilded chests sound good?
@RoyalSketchbook 150kt and two guilded chests sound good?
T3TuubO.png
@Hamkid Oh yeah def! I'll send a CR.
@Hamkid Oh yeah def! I'll send a CR.
leo%20pixel.png
Pixels n' Stuff
Animal Crossing Adopts
Adopt a Capricat
My art LAB
1 2 3 4 5 6