Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Subspecies Discussion Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Darkflameth

Absolutely you can show them here! The dream is that this can be a spot to help develop new subspecies as well as showcasing existing ones. I love your Toxins, I have a personal fondness towards Obsidian Okapi. Please keep me up to date on the progress of your Toxins, I hope you are able to find a male soon!
@Darkflameth

Absolutely you can show them here! The dream is that this can be a spot to help develop new subspecies as well as showcasing existing ones. I love your Toxins, I have a personal fondness towards Obsidian Okapi. Please keep me up to date on the progress of your Toxins, I hope you are able to find a male soon!
subdischub_100_by_stinyzilla-dc4oppr.pngtumblr_osdvx84WmL1w65ueio9_r1_100.pngtumblr_osdvyq5LWV1w65ueio1_250.pngtumblr_osdvx84WmL1w65ueio2_100.gif
I went and looked through the Earth OOF Hub since it is Earth's fest week and they have a lot of great subspecies! I didn't realize all the potential with the different rocks, gem stones, etc. there are out there. It was pretty tough to choose a favorite but I did anyway! I've got to say I love the Protolith Earth Subspecies. [img]http://orig05.deviantart.net/026b/f/2016/114/5/9/protoliths_by_irrwahn-da02jww.png[/img] I love a good poi/tox/thylacine combo and the first example pictured I just loved! Thanks to @Revelare for creating this unique subspecies, with awesome lore to go with it! I'd just like to throw in Spring Water (so gorgeous) and Temple Cat (such a cute idea) as my next favorite Earth Subspecies I saw. Have a great Rockbreaker's Ceremony everyone!
I went and looked through the Earth OOF Hub since it is Earth's fest week and they have a lot of great subspecies! I didn't realize all the potential with the different rocks, gem stones, etc. there are out there. It was pretty tough to choose a favorite but I did anyway! I've got to say I love the Protolith Earth Subspecies.

protoliths_by_irrwahn-da02jww.png

I love a good poi/tox/thylacine combo and the first example pictured I just loved! Thanks to @Revelare for creating this unique subspecies, with awesome lore to go with it! I'd just like to throw in Spring Water (so gorgeous) and Temple Cat (such a cute idea) as my next favorite Earth Subspecies I saw.

Have a great Rockbreaker's Ceremony everyone!
6jinxGw.gifYhZESmf.pngGEiGsqG.pngylmCoHN.pngrmCl6LF.pngCcnk6GC.gif
[center]It's [b]Night of the Nocturne[/b]! If anyone has any Nocturne specific subspecies they want to talk about or show off, let's see them! Also, any one considering adding the new gene Smirch to their preexisting subspecies? Getting ideas for a new one? [item=Tertiary Gene: Smirch] I'm considering adding it to the Ice Subspecies [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=outbound&loc=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QVTBmke72JRCwMkVCykJBw6lginQOD2a6JN-7I8i2_8/edit?usp=sharing][b]Glacial Leviathans[/b][/url] that I created [lore in the link]. What do you think? [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=1&breed=8&element=1&gender=0&tert=117&tertgene=19&winggene=17&wings=151&auth=5319a8f72f577bb0e5df63ea999126d8c37885cb&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=26&bodygene=5&breed=2&element=1&gender=1&tert=89&tertgene=19&winggene=21&wings=96&auth=f9a362b2483acecb5968ec036c03ad7a3a8fe91f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [size=2][center] @Saraceaser @Darkmoonbreeder
It's Night of the Nocturne! If anyone has any Nocturne specific subspecies they want to talk about or show off, let's see them! Also, any one considering adding the new gene Smirch to their preexisting subspecies? Getting ideas for a new one?

Tertiary Gene: Smirch

I'm considering adding it to the Ice Subspecies Glacial Leviathans that I created [lore in the link]. What do you think?

dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=1&breed=8&element=1&gender=0&tert=117&tertgene=19&winggene=17&wings=151&auth=5319a8f72f577bb0e5df63ea999126d8c37885cb&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=26&bodygene=5&breed=2&element=1&gender=1&tert=89&tertgene=19&winggene=21&wings=96&auth=f9a362b2483acecb5968ec036c03ad7a3a8fe91f&dummyext=prev.png

subdischub_100_by_stinyzilla-dc4oppr.pngtumblr_osdvx84WmL1w65ueio9_r1_100.pngtumblr_osdvyq5LWV1w65ueio1_250.pngtumblr_osdvx84WmL1w65ueio2_100.gif
We're gonna do a raffle soon, stay tuned here for details. Meanwhile, go check out the [b]Shadow Subspecies Hub[/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2040929/1][img]http://i.imgur.com/fs2X3be.png[/img][/url]
We're gonna do a raffle soon, stay tuned here for details. Meanwhile, go check out the Shadow Subspecies Hub

fs2X3be.png
@Orili

oooh, this is great!!

throw me on the general pinglist, please? :D
@Orili

oooh, this is great!!

throw me on the general pinglist, please? :D
FBljwoz.png "To see a maiden dance around the fire is not so strange;
but fire dances 'round the limbs of this uncommon maid!
Be brave enough to burn and you'll be brave enough to fly;
join your sister Solace as she lights the morning sky!"
@Shadowfire1223

Sure thing!
@Shadowfire1223

Sure thing!
this place needs more love 83c
give us looove //shot

That said, I should link to this hub whenever I finally update my OOF Ice Subspecies threads 8V (The black Roses... I gotta make one for the Fractal Glaciers and zombies... and dolls now OTL )
this place needs more love 83c
give us looove //shot

That said, I should link to this hub whenever I finally update my OOF Ice Subspecies threads 8V (The black Roses... I gotta make one for the Fractal Glaciers and zombies... and dolls now OTL )
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
@Orili Can I be on the general pinglist?

Also, I came up with a subspecies recently if anyone is interested! It isn't flight specific, so it's not listed in any of the hubs.

Maledictus
@Orili Can I be on the general pinglist?

Also, I came up with a subspecies recently if anyone is interested! It isn't flight specific, so it's not listed in any of the hubs.

Maledictus
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
@kpark0

Yes, I will add you to the general pinglist as soon as I’m off mobile today!

I really like the Maledictus, very cool lore and nice use of the genes.
@kpark0

Yes, I will add you to the general pinglist as soon as I’m off mobile today!

I really like the Maledictus, very cool lore and nice use of the genes.
@kpark0, @Shadowfire1223, @Saraceaser, @Darkmoonbreeder

We have a RAFFLE! Go check it out, you could win an Unhatched Shadow Egg! No purchase necessary, all you have to do it make a post on this thread and bump the raffle thread for more tickets thereafter.
@kpark0, @Shadowfire1223, @Saraceaser, @Darkmoonbreeder

We have a RAFFLE! Go check it out, you could win an Unhatched Shadow Egg! No purchase necessary, all you have to do it make a post on this thread and bump the raffle thread for more tickets thereafter.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13