Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Alchemist's Tools has Relocated!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 95 96
@Holysnacks: You've been added! Next batch of new arrivals will be Halloween, and we should have AT G1s and AT G2s this time~
@Holysnacks: You've been added! Next batch of new arrivals will be Halloween, and we should have AT G1s and AT G2s this time~
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

Ooooohh I want a Halloween hatchy! :D Can't wait
Ooooohh I want a Halloween hatchy! :D Can't wait
Kg94UYA.pngHKrGNct.pngbqij4ya.pngstW7qZC.png
@GaijinIxchel: Oops, forgot to make a template for that. I'll go ahead and register her though!
@GaijinIxchel: Oops, forgot to make a template for that. I'll go ahead and register her though!
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings Can I please register Alice, she is now level 10? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35754816] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/357549/35754816_350.png[/img] [/url]
@mercurialwings Can I please register Alice, she is now level 10?

35754816_350.png
bEvLAND.png
@CuddlyHippo: She has been registered and thank you for taking her into your home! ^ ^
@CuddlyHippo: She has been registered and thank you for taking her into your home! ^ ^
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings I hope you don't mind but she will probably get some lore relating to her life in prison.
@mercurialwings I hope you don't mind but she will probably get some lore relating to her life in prison.
bEvLAND.png
@CuddlyHippo: Nope! Any and all lore is neat in my opinion. I look forward to reading it in the future! ^ ^
@CuddlyHippo: Nope! Any and all lore is neat in my opinion. I look forward to reading it in the future! ^ ^
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings I wrote some basic past history for her, if you would like to read it.
@mercurialwings I wrote some basic past history for her, if you would like to read it.
bEvLAND.png
@CuddlyHippo: She sounds kind of like Lucrezia Borgia with the poisoning bit! I'll have to check in on Alice again in the future to see if more has been added. ^ ^
@CuddlyHippo: She sounds kind of like Lucrezia Borgia with the poisoning bit! I'll have to check in on Alice again in the future to see if more has been added. ^ ^
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings Alice is on a nest of 3 eggs currently. They will be spirals with Metallic/butterfly-Alloy/runes-Capsule
@mercurialwings Alice is on a nest of 3 eggs currently. They will be spirals with Metallic/butterfly-Alloy/runes-Capsule
bEvLAND.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 95 96