Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Show me your Undead Dragons?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@RogueDemon Pudding is amazing I'm super glad you decided to give him a lot ^^ and unplanned undeads are always fun XD But for sure Iliana is amazing too ^^

And thank you! I'm super happy people are liking my new girl ^^ also ooo what's your pirate dragon's name? I'd love to check them out! ^^
@RogueDemon Pudding is amazing I'm super glad you decided to give him a lot ^^ and unplanned undeads are always fun XD But for sure Iliana is amazing too ^^

And thank you! I'm super happy people are liking my new girl ^^ also ooo what's your pirate dragon's name? I'd love to check them out! ^^
15-DF90-A3-6159-4-B01-9431-98906-AD0-BC3-D.png
I'm like dying here (pun kinda intended) These dragons are literally SO PRETTY ;^; You guys really know how to make a Plague-bro happy

@Jokerr
I'm going to silently sit here and stalk your lair....
I'm like dying here (pun kinda intended) These dragons are literally SO PRETTY ;^; You guys really know how to make a Plague-bro happy

@Jokerr
I'm going to silently sit here and stalk your lair....
tumblr_p6ofxoogfE1tnbqc8o1_500.png
@Corvyn Oh no XD I don't have any lore so it'll quick and not super exciting but I'm gonna do the same to you now muah ha ha
@Corvyn Oh no XD I don't have any lore so it'll quick and not super exciting but I'm gonna do the same to you now muah ha ha
@Macabre
Pinging you to this because like....you are my plague-dragon inspiration (not to be creepy but HEY you are!)
@Macabre
Pinging you to this because like....you are my plague-dragon inspiration (not to be creepy but HEY you are!)
@Jokerr

Thank you, unplanned dragons are awesome in general, it's always fun to see where an idea will go and then refine it.

Her name is Kaylin, she's on the second page of my lair at the bottom of the page. :)
@Jokerr

Thank you, unplanned dragons are awesome in general, it's always fun to see where an idea will go and then refine it.

Her name is Kaylin, she's on the second page of my lair at the bottom of the page. :)
42rDdHA.png
@RogueDemon agreed! Also Kaylin sounds like an amazing character! Her bio makes me want to see her in a movie XD I love it!
@RogueDemon agreed! Also Kaylin sounds like an amazing character! Her bio makes me want to see her in a movie XD I love it!
@Jokerr
I think it's impressive that you've made me like ridgebacks....
@Jokerr
I think it's impressive that you've made me like ridgebacks....
@Jokerr
Thank you~ There will be lore on site someday. XD Just gotta get over the idea of putting it in a public space, after it's more solid in terms of pre-clan information to current clan state.

You have a mono ridgeback lair! That is a rare sight indeed. You have so many wicked ridgies. The way you layered transparent apparel elements over Constant's wings is something I haven't seen before.
@Jokerr
Thank you~ There will be lore on site someday. XD Just gotta get over the idea of putting it in a public space, after it's more solid in terms of pre-clan information to current clan state.

You have a mono ridgeback lair! That is a rare sight indeed. You have so many wicked ridgies. The way you layered transparent apparel elements over Constant's wings is something I haven't seen before.
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
@Zhombi

I've been on the site since it opened in 2013 and I only JUST started writing lore for my dragons. Ya I accept that I am not the best writer and to be honest that was the hardest part. But really I write it for myself, not for anyone else. I also tend to write my lore then come back again and read it over, that way I have a fresh mind and can catch those little mistakes. (Like seriously Jokerr read Chordatas bio and I'm like "oh no I need to read this over" and I ended up changing half her story xD)

Seriously just go for it! It doesn't matter if you write a steaming pile of dog poop, all that matters is that you like it!

ps: your lair is gorgeous by the way >.>; #LairGoals
@Zhombi

I've been on the site since it opened in 2013 and I only JUST started writing lore for my dragons. Ya I accept that I am not the best writer and to be honest that was the hardest part. But really I write it for myself, not for anyone else. I also tend to write my lore then come back again and read it over, that way I have a fresh mind and can catch those little mistakes. (Like seriously Jokerr read Chordatas bio and I'm like "oh no I need to read this over" and I ended up changing half her story xD)

Seriously just go for it! It doesn't matter if you write a steaming pile of dog poop, all that matters is that you like it!

ps: your lair is gorgeous by the way >.>; #LairGoals
@Jokerr

Thank you, she was my first ridgeback that wasn't a planned fan dragon(Freddy Kruger is technically my first ridgie, but Freddy couldn't be anything but a ridgie in my opinion XD), she took forever to find and by the time I nabbed her off the AH I had her bio planned. XD
@Jokerr

Thank you, she was my first ridgeback that wasn't a planned fan dragon(Freddy Kruger is technically my first ridgie, but Freddy couldn't be anything but a ridgie in my opinion XD), she took forever to find and by the time I nabbed her off the AH I had her bio planned. XD
42rDdHA.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12