Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Help me find a color matching familiar!
I like my dragons having matching familiars, but I can't seem to find a good one for Nausicaa. It was hard enough getting her apparel right! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28452958] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/284530/28452958_350.png[/img] [/url] anyone wanna suggest some familiars that will pair with her nicely? thank you!
I like my dragons having matching familiars, but I can't seem to find a good one for Nausicaa. It was hard enough getting her apparel right!

28452958_350.png

anyone wanna suggest some familiars that will pair with her nicely? thank you!
qPUMNWy.png
@Koopaling She's very pretty! One of these might work: [item=axe mimic][item=crowned bonepriest][item=dappled seal][item=darktouched chimera][item=kelp tender][item=shattered serpent][item=sorcerous arms] Personally, I'd probably go for the darktouched chimera, though I don't know too much about all the familiars there are.
@Koopaling She's very pretty! One of these might work:
Axe Mimic Crowned Bonepriest Dappled Seal Darktouched Chimera Kelp Tender Shattered Serpent Sorcerous Arms
Personally, I'd probably go for the darktouched chimera, though I don't know too much about all the familiars there are.
item_scary_storybook_by_dogi_crimson-daezm96.gif
~FR Time +1~
~Friend Request & RP friendly~
@WardenUnit thank you so much! these are so helpful. i think i'm going to go with the bonepriest, it matches her vibe pretty well! <3
@WardenUnit thank you so much! these are so helpful. i think i'm going to go with the bonepriest, it matches her vibe pretty well! <3
qPUMNWy.png
@Koopaling Maybe these? [item=Enchanted Armaments][item=Sorcerous Arms][item=Bogsneak Puppet][item=Magic Mirror][item=Shattered Serpent][item=Basilisk][item=Maren Warrior][item=Wendigo][item=Crumbling Goblin] EDIT: Ninja'd XD
@Koopaling Maybe these?
Enchanted Armaments Sorcerous Arms Bogsneak Puppet Magic Mirror Shattered Serpent Basilisk Maren Warrior Crumbling Goblin

EDIT: Ninja'd XD
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist omg the magic mirror would be kickass for her! thank you as well ^^ it'll be hard to choose now!
@Disillusionist omg the magic mirror would be kickass for her! thank you as well ^^ it'll be hard to choose now!
qPUMNWy.png
@Koopaling You could take turns. When she awakens one, swap out the other. Or you could include them in her lore if that's your thing. ^^ Have fun!
@Koopaling You could take turns. When she awakens one, swap out the other. Or you could include them in her lore if that's your thing. ^^ Have fun!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!