Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Jewelry Box Fae
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 382 383
@fistfulofdragons

So does it specifically need to be crystal/facet/crackle & metallic/alloy/crackle or can you mix and match the primary and secondary??
@fistfulofdragons

So does it specifically need to be crystal/facet/crackle & metallic/alloy/crackle or can you mix and match the primary and secondary??
+2 FR Time /// Loaning out Lv.20 Cauldron /// Cauldron: Open
XdKddgH.png
@Cascarones Any combination works! Imo they're both shiny enough to be good gene alternatives; Instead of faceted stones, cabochon ones (just had to look up gem-cutting terminology to figure out what the word for smooth-cut gems was lol)
@Cascarones Any combination works! Imo they're both shiny enough to be good gene alternatives; Instead of faceted stones, cabochon ones (just had to look up gem-cutting terminology to figure out what the word for smooth-cut gems was lol)
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
@fistfulofdragons I was asking cuz this baby was for sale, and was wondering if it would work! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35440565] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/354406/35440565_350.png[/img] [/url]
@fistfulofdragons

I was asking cuz this baby was for sale, and was wondering if it would work!

35440565_350.png
+2 FR Time /// Loaning out Lv.20 Cauldron /// Cauldron: Open
XdKddgH.png
@fistfulofdragons

As I'm rather fond of garnets... could I get a hold on the Carmine girl? I've got to clear out a fodder, or I'd snag her from AH

Never mind. Pitched the fodder and Garnet is now settling into my lair... likely to perch on a Guardian (I still like the idea of one protecting a Jewelry Box :D )

And please leave Garnet in the registry. I may have no lair room, but I'd be more than happy to match her with an (unrelated) male to help spread the strange critters around
@fistfulofdragons

As I'm rather fond of garnets... could I get a hold on the Carmine girl? I've got to clear out a fodder, or I'd snag her from AH

Never mind. Pitched the fodder and Garnet is now settling into my lair... likely to perch on a Guardian (I still like the idea of one protecting a Jewelry Box :D )

And please leave Garnet in the registry. I may have no lair room, but I'd be more than happy to match her with an (unrelated) male to help spread the strange critters around
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
These are precioussss <3 I'll have to get one some day.
These are precioussss <3 I'll have to get one some day.
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
HOWDY @fistfulofdragons! I'M REALLY INTRIGUED BY THIS SUBSPECIES AND I REALLY LOVE THE LOOK OF THE FAE!! AFTER SOME THOUGHT, I REALIZED I MAY HAVE RUN INTO A CANDIDATE FOR THE SUBSPECIES (THOUGH HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY GENES)? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35494985] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/354950/35494985_350.png[/img] [/url] THIS IS MY SON [B]RADICALDADICAL[/B], HIS PRIMARY AND TERTIARY GENES ARE PLATINUM, SO HOPEFULLY THAT FITS WITH THE AESTHETIC (IF NOT THE LORE)? I THINK I MIGHT'VE FOUND A NEW GENE PROJECT... [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=4&bodygene=7&breed=1&element=3&gender=0&tert=4&tertgene=6&winggene=8&wings=8&auth=8ee54ea8c269145a8732c439bb3fb903e3785dd4&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I [I]AM[/I] A LITTLE CURIOUS THOUGH (APOLOGIES IF IT'S ALREADY BEEN ADDRESSED): WOULD OPAL WORK WITH THE SUBSPECIES OR DOES IT STRAY TOO FAR FROM THE JEWELRY LOOK? [size=2]((I'M A HUGE SUCKER FOR THE OPAL GENE SO THAT'S WHY I ASKED))[/size]
HOWDY @fistfulofdragons! I'M REALLY INTRIGUED BY THIS SUBSPECIES AND I REALLY LOVE THE LOOK OF THE FAE!! AFTER SOME THOUGHT, I REALIZED I MAY HAVE RUN INTO A CANDIDATE FOR THE SUBSPECIES (THOUGH HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY GENES)?

35494985_350.png

THIS IS MY SON RADICALDADICAL, HIS PRIMARY AND TERTIARY GENES ARE PLATINUM, SO HOPEFULLY THAT FITS WITH THE AESTHETIC (IF NOT THE LORE)? I THINK I MIGHT'VE FOUND A NEW GENE PROJECT...

dragon?age=1&body=4&bodygene=7&breed=1&element=3&gender=0&tert=4&tertgene=6&winggene=8&wings=8&auth=8ee54ea8c269145a8732c439bb3fb903e3785dd4&dummyext=prev.png

I AM A LITTLE CURIOUS THOUGH (APOLOGIES IF IT'S ALREADY BEEN ADDRESSED): WOULD OPAL WORK WITH THE SUBSPECIES OR DOES IT STRAY TOO FAR FROM THE JEWELRY LOOK? ((I'M A HUGE SUCKER FOR THE OPAL GENE SO THAT'S WHY I ASKED))
signature_by_flowerbush-dbmblxs.png[/center]
@fistfulofdragons AAAA This is the most precious subspecies ever! I just had to snag one. Could my baby, Tanzanite be added to the registry please? Gonna work on her lore tomorrow. :'D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29403833] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/294039/29403833_350.png[/img] [/url]
@fistfulofdragons AAAA This is the most precious subspecies ever! I just had to snag one. Could my baby, Tanzanite be added to the registry please? Gonna work on her lore tomorrow. :'D

29403833_350.png
93L4jcM.png
@Cascarones Gene-wise he's fine. His primary and tertiary colors don't really fit, but yeah, metallic/facet as genes are definitely workable if the colors are right @Lyathali Aww thank you! I'm glad she got a nice home :) It really is such a cute idea @SilverFoxDemon Did you want me to put you on a pinglist for mine? @MangoDolphin Huh, that might be the start of a "pearly" variant. Definitely used platinum when I was scrying up what other variants might look like if they were to exist [item=simple pearly necklace] Also, I have crackle as the only possible tertiary gene because the border it puts around the Fae's wings makes it look like a set gemstone in jewelry, as opposed to a free-standing stone. So that's why opal isn't included @Caravan Aww thank you! I'll add her!
@Cascarones Gene-wise he's fine. His primary and tertiary colors don't really fit, but yeah, metallic/facet as genes are definitely workable if the colors are right

@Lyathali Aww thank you! I'm glad she got a nice home :) It really is such a cute idea

@SilverFoxDemon Did you want me to put you on a pinglist for mine?

@MangoDolphin Huh, that might be the start of a "pearly" variant. Definitely used platinum when I was scrying up what other variants might look like if they were to exist
Simple Pearly Necklace

Also, I have crackle as the only possible tertiary gene because the border it puts around the Fae's wings makes it look like a set gemstone in jewelry, as opposed to a free-standing stone. So that's why opal isn't included

@Caravan Aww thank you! I'll add her!
Lore
@fistfulofdragons Nice, thank you! I would def like to become a breeder in the near future. Even though I've never been a particularly huge fan of crackle, these dragons are just so pleasing to the eye. I especially like the look of the copper variant! ;u;
@fistfulofdragons Nice, thank you! I would def like to become a breeder in the near future. Even though I've never been a particularly huge fan of crackle, these dragons are just so pleasing to the eye. I especially like the look of the copper variant! ;u;
93L4jcM.png
@Caravan Thank you! Always happy to make more people like crackle

Fun fact: copper variant scry actually uses caramel for the primary/tertiary. Copper the color has that oxidized look to it, while caramel looks more shiny and new. Could make for some interesting lore for any future copper variant
@Caravan Thank you! Always happy to make more people like crackle

Fun fact: copper variant scry actually uses caramel for the primary/tertiary. Copper the color has that oxidized look to it, while caramel looks more shiny and new. Could make for some interesting lore for any future copper variant
Lore
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 382 383