Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Theme Week Discussion: Summer!
[br][center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/Summer-061917.png[/img][/center] [br][br] [b][size=4]Discuss your favorites from this week's theme in this thread! [/size][/b] [br][br] ----- [br][br] [center][b][size=4]Progenitors: Anniversary Edition Spotlight![/size][/b][/center] [br][br] [center][outfit=13809] [outfit=2198] [outfit=758] [outfit=27702] [outfit=325] [outfit=44638] [outfit=4819] [outfit=8244] [outfit=13237] [b][size=4]@transientday @Harbinger @Exlann[/size][/b] [b][size=4]@Gwendolyn @bora @schaadenfreude[/size][/b] [b][size=4]@houseteeth @SamuelMaybird @Aikidoka[/size][/b][/center]

Summer-061917.png

Discuss your favorites from this week's theme in this thread!

Progenitors: Anniversary Edition Spotlight!

Ethereal Sage
Sage of Truth
Not Found

Ebony in dusky sage
mystery boy
Dasuron

I am pained
Oh my oh no
Reign of Fire

@transientday @Harbinger @Exlann

@Gwendolyn @bora @schaadenfreude

@houseteeth @SamuelMaybird @Aikidoka
.... Oh my Lightweaver my heart stopped when I saw a ping from Aequorin. I can't believe I made spotlight! I just threw something together on top of existing apparel and... *flail* I guess I need to get this outfit for Jeverinth x3 Anyway, to actually add something actually befitting the thread: @transientday - I love how the Ethereal Flame and Dusty Sage apparel mix! The pop of white from the shawl really pulls out the wing color and the lanterns tie it all together so well. @Exlann - I get this... "doom" vibe from Claygor, which is apparently appropriate according to his lore. I feel like the red makes a great statement that he's truly Fire flight, despite being the "Frosted King." @Gwendolyn - Dusky is the [i]perfect[/i] match for Ebony, and Water dragons in general. I'm planning to get a set for my Water rep. I wish I had more to say, but there's really only the admiration that it seems the set was made specifically for her colors. @bora - I never knew jade went so well with royal petbutt. I need this now. Too bad Junho is so in love with his golden armor - those lanterns match his wings perfectly, but not so much his existing apparel. @schaadenfreude - Firstly, that is a scatter gone perfectly. Dasuron is so blindingly gorgeous. (Also, I love the idea of knitting Ridgies. Headcannon accepted) Add the bright magenta of the Charming Sage and you have a great eyeburner. I am slightly jealous! @houseteeth - I have to say, I prefer the Boneyard Tatters over the Cranial Hornhelm. Regardless, those few Learned Sage pieces really pull the Skink and Toxin together to add a little bit more gangrene to your plague boy there! @SamuelMaybird - I know he's Ice Flight, but that combination makes him the perfect Shadow Rep. Charming Sage, indeed. He'll charm you through a few games and suddenly you'll find yourself short of more treasure than you remember betting. Sneaky thing! @Aikidoka - You've managed to take a violet and orange dragon and make them absolutely gorgeous. Add a [item=searing crown] and you have a Queen of the Forge. I actually might borrow some of that for my royal/orange/orange boy, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=3280&tab=dragon&did=18989913]Kuat[/url]. Congrats, everyone!
.... Oh my Lightweaver my heart stopped when I saw a ping from Aequorin.

I can't believe I made spotlight! I just threw something together on top of existing apparel and... *flail* I guess I need to get this outfit for Jeverinth x3

Anyway, to actually add something actually befitting the thread:

@transientday - I love how the Ethereal Flame and Dusty Sage apparel mix! The pop of white from the shawl really pulls out the wing color and the lanterns tie it all together so well.

@Exlann - I get this... "doom" vibe from Claygor, which is apparently appropriate according to his lore. I feel like the red makes a great statement that he's truly Fire flight, despite being the "Frosted King."

@Gwendolyn - Dusky is the perfect match for Ebony, and Water dragons in general. I'm planning to get a set for my Water rep. I wish I had more to say, but there's really only the admiration that it seems the set was made specifically for her colors.

@bora - I never knew jade went so well with royal petbutt. I need this now. Too bad Junho is so in love with his golden armor - those lanterns match his wings perfectly, but not so much his existing apparel.

@schaadenfreude - Firstly, that is a scatter gone perfectly. Dasuron is so blindingly gorgeous. (Also, I love the idea of knitting Ridgies. Headcannon accepted) Add the bright magenta of the Charming Sage and you have a great eyeburner. I am slightly jealous!

@houseteeth - I have to say, I prefer the Boneyard Tatters over the Cranial Hornhelm. Regardless, those few Learned Sage pieces really pull the Skink and Toxin together to add a little bit more gangrene to your plague boy there!

@SamuelMaybird - I know he's Ice Flight, but that combination makes him the perfect Shadow Rep. Charming Sage, indeed. He'll charm you through a few games and suddenly you'll find yourself short of more treasure than you remember betting. Sneaky thing!

@Aikidoka - You've managed to take a violet and orange dragon and make them absolutely gorgeous. Add a Searing Crown and you have a Queen of the Forge. I actually might borrow some of that for my royal/orange/orange boy, Kuat.

Congrats, everyone!
Ovy5qGZ.gif
hehehe in honor of junho getting a spotlight i went and bought him the learned sage set haha ;;
i'm trying to pick some other stuff to go with it but for now he's still pretty c:

looking forward to seeing all the summery dragons this week !!!
hehehe in honor of junho getting a spotlight i went and bought him the learned sage set haha ;;
i'm trying to pick some other stuff to go with it but for now he's still pretty c:

looking forward to seeing all the summery dragons this week !!!
JooSuWk.png
!!!?!! oh my gosh i never expected this???!? i guess now i have to give her that outfit! X___X

@Harbinger
thank you! the sage sets are just so mix-and-match-able with other things, aren't they? i love what you did with the alabaster filigree armor! she looks like every bit the paladin! and the gold accent color on spinner really pulls it in too! (and isn't that just the best skincent??)
!!!?!! oh my gosh i never expected this???!? i guess now i have to give her that outfit! X___X

@Harbinger
thank you! the sage sets are just so mix-and-match-able with other things, aren't they? i love what you did with the alabaster filigree armor! she looks like every bit the paladin! and the gold accent color on spinner really pulls it in too! (and isn't that just the best skincent??)
hHEJ356.gif
5jalyiR.pngyesdxp5.pnghoHl8aR.pngO0XKT1G.pngeMBNBcv.png7kSLaUI.pngwOWKjsX.pngpab2ujj.pngZIv8N2a.png
DPSlXho.png
Holy Moly I never expected to be chosen for spotlight! He looks like a jester around all those lovely outfits!

@Harbinger I might have to get him the set now and I like that lore idea! He's been a pain to dress since he returned! this is a pleasant surprise to come back to from a walk in the park!
Holy Moly I never expected to be chosen for spotlight! He looks like a jester around all those lovely outfits!

@Harbinger I might have to get him the set now and I like that lore idea! He's been a pain to dress since he returned! this is a pleasant surprise to come back to from a walk in the park!
Z7cgb70.png
@Harbinger
OMG! Thank you so much. As soon as I have enough treasure or gems to by the set, I was planing on putting it on her. Thank you for your lovely comment.

Also I wanted to add that I never in my life thought I would have been chosen for the spotlight. I am shocked and pleased to have made it in and with Ebony I just chose something that matched well with her colors.
@Harbinger
OMG! Thank you so much. As soon as I have enough treasure or gems to by the set, I was planing on putting it on her. Thank you for your lovely comment.

Also I wanted to add that I never in my life thought I would have been chosen for the spotlight. I am shocked and pleased to have made it in and with Ebony I just chose something that matched well with her colors.
im so glad i could share my pain with all of you
im so glad i could share my pain with all of you
DbPd1nP.png
@Harbinger

Thank you so much for the compliment! I will most certainly be dressing Sylva in this outfit as soon as I can.

But I love your design too! This guardian is living up to their breed name, dressed as a paladin all they would need is a sword and they would be all set!

I never expected to be selected on the spotlight but it's huge honor to be here with everyone with such neat outfits too!

@Exlann @Gwendolyn @bora @schaadenfreude

Everyone deserves a round of applause!
@Harbinger

Thank you so much for the compliment! I will most certainly be dressing Sylva in this outfit as soon as I can.

But I love your design too! This guardian is living up to their breed name, dressed as a paladin all they would need is a sword and they would be all set!

I never expected to be selected on the spotlight but it's huge honor to be here with everyone with such neat outfits too!

@Exlann @Gwendolyn @bora @schaadenfreude

Everyone deserves a round of applause!
Light-Logo.png
Unsticky!
Unsticky!
Once more, with feeling!
Once more, with feeling!