Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Dragon theme songs?
A lot of dragons in my lair need a theme song. So I have decided to ask the forums! Ask me about any dragon's personality that doesn't have bio, and I will give you a brief description. Dragons that already have theme songs don't need one, but you can offer anyway! I know Bubblegum needs a better one, and so does Kiro. Could anybody give me some help?
A lot of dragons in my lair need a theme song. So I have decided to ask the forums! Ask me about any dragon's personality that doesn't have bio, and I will give you a brief description. Dragons that already have theme songs don't need one, but you can offer anyway! I know Bubblegum needs a better one, and so does Kiro. Could anybody give me some help?
WAOKY1a.png1I2Zxcd.pngJust Scribling.
@Aruemon

Hm, Honde and Flare caught my eye. If you give me a little description of each I might be able to find something for them. :) Do you want the songs to have lyrics?
@Aruemon

Hm, Honde and Flare caught my eye. If you give me a little description of each I might be able to find something for them. :) Do you want the songs to have lyrics?
pYExrXf.png
@scullyno
Flare is a girl who is normally cheerful, and always argues with her brother, Spark. Honde is a tough Canis Lupis Tundra who enjoys hunting and is somewhat aggressive. Also, the theme songs don't need lyrics.
@scullyno
Flare is a girl who is normally cheerful, and always argues with her brother, Spark. Honde is a tough Canis Lupis Tundra who enjoys hunting and is somewhat aggressive. Also, the theme songs don't need lyrics.
WAOKY1a.png1I2Zxcd.pngJust Scribling.
@Aruemon
You don't have to feel obligated to use them if you don't like them, these are just a few ideas

Flare:
Autumn Fairies // Derek & Brandon Fiechter

Honde:
Wolf Blood // Adrian Von Ziegler
Wolfborn // BrunuhVille
@Aruemon
You don't have to feel obligated to use them if you don't like them, these are just a few ideas

Flare:
Autumn Fairies // Derek & Brandon Fiechter

Honde:
Wolf Blood // Adrian Von Ziegler
Wolfborn // BrunuhVille
pYExrXf.png