Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The Dawnguard | A Family Tree Project
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151
@Rosekitten

I'm beginning to drown in projects RIP

It's quite possible~ I'm a sucker for WCs and Coatls myself so this family line is gonna need some Rares breed in (;

Snake kittens and raptor dragons are my fav but their scrolls are so pricey...
@Rosekitten

I'm beginning to drown in projects RIP

It's quite possible~ I'm a sucker for WCs and Coatls myself so this family line is gonna need some Rares breed in (;

Snake kittens and raptor dragons are my fav but their scrolls are so pricey...
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
@RoyalSorceress

I know your pain.. I'm keeping an eye on a few other gene projects .. and I just adopted one form another project.. rip

Least this project is a little nicer to me.. Notcs are slightly easier to work up from ^^; </3
@RoyalSorceress

I know your pain.. I'm keeping an eye on a few other gene projects .. and I just adopted one form another project.. rip

Least this project is a little nicer to me.. Notcs are slightly easier to work up from ^^; </3
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
mirna_by_pupmew-dcgjmvo.png snapper_button.png
@Rosekitten

You should PM me about this project I love throwing my money away for projects~

3% Rare to 97% chance of Limited... It's a little kinder but it'll take a while to get some diversity here.
I'm up for the challenge though!
@Rosekitten

You should PM me about this project I love throwing my money away for projects~

3% Rare to 97% chance of Limited... It's a little kinder but it'll take a while to get some diversity here.
I'm up for the challenge though!
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
@RoyalSorceress

I shall I shall! :P have to harass you about a soon future nest anyway haha. But think of it this way.. it just takes that one lucky egg... ^w^ from there we can get more whahaha.... >-> I mean what.
@RoyalSorceress

I shall I shall! :P have to harass you about a soon future nest anyway haha. But think of it this way.. it just takes that one lucky egg... ^w^ from there we can get more whahaha.... >-> I mean what.
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
@ZenithNadir

I think this is covered but my sleepy brain from dealing with a bathroom flood all night....

So long as the parents are not used again in the same pairing and they forget the offspring it's ok? or do I have to 100% exalt the one parent.. I was asking cause some of my breeding projects are in this color range and I'd be curious to what the outcome would be ...but not at the price of exalting one of my perm dragons... XD
@ZenithNadir

I think this is covered but my sleepy brain from dealing with a bathroom flood all night....

So long as the parents are not used again in the same pairing and they forget the offspring it's ok? or do I have to 100% exalt the one parent.. I was asking cause some of my breeding projects are in this color range and I'd be curious to what the outcome would be ...but not at the price of exalting one of my perm dragons... XD
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
Please ping me for hatchlings~
Please ping me for hatchlings~
4UUQPPZ.gif
@ZenithNadir

I'm interested! ;3(also, hello again!)

Can I be added to both the announcements and hatchling ping list? ;D
@ZenithNadir

I'm interested! ;3(also, hello again!)

Can I be added to both the announcements and hatchling ping list? ;D
bnskTgX.png
@Rosekitten It's okay to use your permadragons for pairs as long as you don't repeat the nest! One really easy thing to do would be to use the permadragon you want to try a breeding with as a stud for someone else's Dawnguard.

(Also in that vein, if anyone has a WC or Coatl that has a nice range with Apollon, I'd be very interested in borrowing a stud XD)
@Rosekitten It's okay to use your permadragons for pairs as long as you don't repeat the nest! One really easy thing to do would be to use the permadragon you want to try a breeding with as a stud for someone else's Dawnguard.

(Also in that vein, if anyone has a WC or Coatl that has a nice range with Apollon, I'd be very interested in borrowing a stud XD)
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
Double-posting to say that I have picked the mate for Apollon's first nest! It'll be this pretty girl here, named Vilnia. She'll be sold or exalted once the nest hatches. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32792176] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/327922/32792176_350.png[/img] [/url]
Double-posting to say that I have picked the mate for Apollon's first nest! It'll be this pretty girl here, named Vilnia. She'll be sold or exalted once the nest hatches.

32792176_350.png
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@ZenithNadir

cool beans ^^ and yeah I'll likely be studding out some WCs once I look through what I have in range hehe.. I'll have some copper, stone stone range ones in my lair for a while till I sort out that project >_> but they are pretty far off from the colors the project is starting on at the moment. ^^;

edit: also oh my gosh she's pretty!
@ZenithNadir

cool beans ^^ and yeah I'll likely be studding out some WCs once I look through what I have in range hehe.. I'll have some copper, stone stone range ones in my lair for a while till I sort out that project >_> but they are pretty far off from the colors the project is starting on at the moment. ^^;

edit: also oh my gosh she's pretty!
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151