Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Kitsune - General Updates
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 290 291
@ZeroAerie Those colors are Terracotta//Ginger//Maize :)
@ZeroAerie Those colors are Terracotta//Ginger//Maize :)
i0wKxQZ.gif
@ZeroAerie I think i have on that can make a wildclaw/coatl baby to help but for not ill be looking for a perfect imp baby to do! I have this subspecies stared so when i get the imp I will let you know
@ZeroAerie I think i have on that can make a wildclaw/coatl baby to help but for not ill be looking for a perfect imp baby to do! I have this subspecies stared so when i get the imp I will let you know
Mb6MMMc.png
@Aushi

Your dragons are awesome by the way. Zevran is a dragon after my own heart.
@Aushi

Your dragons are awesome by the way. Zevran is a dragon after my own heart.
tumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco1_100.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco2_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco3_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco4_250.png
@ZeroAerie My Avatar is my Inquisitor from Dragon Age Inquisition but Zevran will always be in my heart~ That darn assassin elf, coying his way into my heart
@ZeroAerie My Avatar is my Inquisitor from Dragon Age Inquisition but Zevran will always be in my heart~ That darn assassin elf, coying his way into my heart
Mb6MMMc.png
@ZeroAerie

Wait, someone made a kitsune subspecies?! *loud but happy raven noises*

Good news: I want to be put on the general pinglist; mainly to see when hatchlings are up for sale.

Bad news: I currently have no lair space for kitsunes.

Worse news: Neither of my lore kitsunes(Silent and Beta) fit the subspecies' standard, so I can't help to add the numbers of them. If I could, I would; guess I'll just wait until I can buy one from a breeder once I get some lair space.

If you need any more apparel ideas; the wolf capes look kinda fox-ish, if anyone needs their kitsune looking more fox-ish. Granted, kinda hard to get one that matches all the way. But any bit helps I guess?
@ZeroAerie

Wait, someone made a kitsune subspecies?! *loud but happy raven noises*

Good news: I want to be put on the general pinglist; mainly to see when hatchlings are up for sale.

Bad news: I currently have no lair space for kitsunes.

Worse news: Neither of my lore kitsunes(Silent and Beta) fit the subspecies' standard, so I can't help to add the numbers of them. If I could, I would; guess I'll just wait until I can buy one from a breeder once I get some lair space.

If you need any more apparel ideas; the wolf capes look kinda fox-ish, if anyone needs their kitsune looking more fox-ish. Granted, kinda hard to get one that matches all the way. But any bit helps I guess?
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif tumblr_oz1eo985NS1u402sco1_75sq.pngtumblr_oz3c1bde9P1u402sco3_75sq.pngtumblr_oz1dx60TjP1u402sco7_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Formerly GembondFairy if you think you recognize me somehow
@Hoefler [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/494be7929e0002123561ab650022cdef/tumblr_ooftgrzHcl1ubdcz1o1_540.png[/img] I promised art for the first ten and now I'm working on it! Would you mind if I use this image of Daemon as the Malicious Yako example?
@Hoefler

tumblr_ooftgrzHcl1ubdcz1o1_540.png

I promised art for the first ten and now I'm working on it! Would you mind if I use this image of Daemon as the Malicious Yako example?
tumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco1_100.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco2_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco3_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco4_250.png
@ZeroAerie
*facepalms* Why didn't I double check? I'm so sorry! Dx
@ZeroAerie
*facepalms* Why didn't I double check? I'm so sorry! Dx
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
[center]@ZeroAerie I love this subspecies! The variety of types makes this one more interesting (in my opinion) than most of the others that I've seen around the forums so I'd love to be pinged! And I have been stalking the AH most of the day trying to find any goodies that could fit and so far they've been mostly near misses but I do have this boy I'd like to register as a Tenko please~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32237007] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/322371/32237007_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Akihiko Owner: krissybuttbutt Variant: Tenko Tail Number: 9 Genes: Crystal / Facet / Runes Colors: White / Ivory / Ivory I, uh, actually have another that matches everything but the eyes OTL so if anyone wants him for breeding stuff I'd sell him! Otherwise its back to the AH for him ;u; [/center]
@ZeroAerie I love this subspecies! The variety of types makes this one more interesting (in my opinion) than most of the others that I've seen around the forums so I'd love to be pinged!

And I have been stalking the AH most of the day trying to find any goodies that could fit and so far they've been mostly near misses but I do have this boy I'd like to register as a Tenko please~

32237007_350.png

Name: Akihiko
Owner: krissybuttbutt
Variant: Tenko
Tail Number: 9
Genes: Crystal / Facet / Runes
Colors: White / Ivory / Ivory

I, uh, actually have another that matches everything but the eyes OTL so if anyone wants him for breeding stuff I'd sell him! Otherwise its back to the AH for him ;u;
this should reach the other side hopefully, maybe more, more, more, more
Accents
Dragon Sales
Wishlist
pGN3l2S.png
@ZeroAerie: Of course you could use him! Could I put it in his bio?
@ZeroAerie: Of course you could use him! Could I put it in his bio?
@Hoefler

You certainly may! It's for you after all!

@krissybuttbutt

What a handsome fellow :D I'll get him in the registry right away!
@Hoefler

You certainly may! It's for you after all!

@krissybuttbutt

What a handsome fellow :D I'll get him in the registry right away!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 290 291