Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Kitsune - General Updates
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 290 291
@ZeroAerie I love this idea. It seems very well planned and works wonderfully. Maybe open up some of the gene requirements though. The colors work but it seems a little limited for some of the variants. Perhaps let Tenkos have glimmer? It might be nice to allow more elements for Tenkos because I have a pair that could breed them, but I'm in ice so none would be valid. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31860123] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/318602/31860123_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Hinode Owner: LunaWard Variant:Tenko Tail Number: 9 Genes: Crystal/Facet/Runes Colors: Gold/Gold/Gold
@ZeroAerie
I love this idea. It seems very well planned and works wonderfully. Maybe open up some of the gene requirements though. The colors work but it seems a little limited for some of the variants. Perhaps let Tenkos have glimmer? It might be nice to allow more elements for Tenkos because I have a pair that could breed them, but I'm in ice so none would be valid.

31860123_350.png

Name: Hinode
Owner: LunaWard
Variant:Tenko
Tail Number: 9
Genes: Crystal/Facet/Runes
Colors: Gold/Gold/Gold
@ZeroAerie These are lovely! Could I please be added to the Nogitsune pinglist? :)
@ZeroAerie These are lovely! Could I please be added to the Nogitsune pinglist? :)
i0wKxQZ.gif
@ZeroAerie

I had requested to be added to the pinglist but I don't see myself there. ;-;
@ZeroAerie

I had requested to be added to the pinglist but I don't see myself there. ;-;
Is currently in anguish over two failed breeding projects orz And not having enough tunics to shame the culprits with
@LunaWard

I don't know if it would be okay to allow glimmer at this point as I've just opened it but I will definitely add ice to the elemental list.

@sourfox

Certainly! They're easily the most difficult to breed for. I've been searching for an acceptable pair myself.

@Gedhyr

I'm so sorry! I'll add you right away. Do you want on a particular variant's list as well?
@LunaWard

I don't know if it would be okay to allow glimmer at this point as I've just opened it but I will definitely add ice to the elemental list.

@sourfox

Certainly! They're easily the most difficult to breed for. I've been searching for an acceptable pair myself.

@Gedhyr

I'm so sorry! I'll add you right away. Do you want on a particular variant's list as well?
tumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco1_100.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco2_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco3_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco4_250.png
@ZeroAerie Got myself a bab for this subspecies! c: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32172392] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/321724/32172392_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: (still thinking of one) Owner: AbyssalAnathema Variant: Trickster Yako Tail Number: 6 Genes: Jupiter/Peregrine/Runes Colors: Midnight/Purple/Orchid
@ZeroAerie
Got myself a bab for this subspecies! c:

32172392_350.png

Name: (still thinking of one)
Owner: AbyssalAnathema
Variant: Trickster Yako
Tail Number: 6
Genes: Jupiter/Peregrine/Runes
Colors: Midnight/Purple/Orchid

.............ZRFPHFU.png
Amri/Abyss || FR+3 || They/Them
zu5O19Q.png
Lore Thread || Tumblr || Toyhouse
zu5O19Q.png
Wish List || Goal List
DaxXxIb.png
@ZeroAerie

Tenko and Nogitsune please! I love kitsune and their lore in general, so it's awesome that you made this. ^^
@ZeroAerie

Tenko and Nogitsune please! I love kitsune and their lore in general, so it's awesome that you made this. ^^
Is currently in anguish over two failed breeding projects orz And not having enough tunics to shame the culprits with
@ZeroAerie
That makes sense, thanks for adding Ice! Can I register as a Tenko breeder then? The pair is XXX Gold Cry/Fac/Runes or Glimmer Imperials. Glimmer will hardly ever show up compared to runes.
@ZeroAerie
That makes sense, thanks for adding Ice! Can I register as a Tenko breeder then? The pair is XXX Gold Cry/Fac/Runes or Glimmer Imperials. Glimmer will hardly ever show up compared to runes.
@ZeroAerie I was just stalking the AH for one and came up with nothing. Sigh. Also can't find any suitable Night Inari grrrr
@ZeroAerie I was just stalking the AH for one and came up with nothing. Sigh. Also can't find any suitable Night Inari grrrr
i0wKxQZ.gif
I'll be keeping my eye out for Nogitsune Imps myself, I'll post if I ever find any.... I have a feeling it's gonna be quite a search :'D
I'll be keeping my eye out for Nogitsune Imps myself, I'll post if I ever find any.... I have a feeling it's gonna be quite a search :'D
2Pt1rRp.png

ex5BGkW.png
@LunaWard

Certainly! I'll go ahead and list you on the breeders list! Do you have a hatchery link or a breeding card you'd like me to add as well?
@LunaWard

Certainly! I'll go ahead and list you on the breeders list! Do you have a hatchery link or a breeding card you'd like me to add as well?
tumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco1_100.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco2_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco3_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco4_250.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 290 291