Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Kitsune - General Updates
1 2 ... 266 267 268 269 270 ... 290 291
@Aushi
I may have made a mistake in registering my Nog, Hana (#61216462) I think I put that she has 5 tails but she has 7
@Aushi
I may have made a mistake in registering my Nog, Hana (#61216462) I think I put that she has 5 tails but she has 7
JKDjx25.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxStarshrikes
@ZeroAerie Is it necessary to be a registered breeder in order to sell hatchlings on the kitsune sales forum or no? If it is, may I become a breeder for Festival Shiros? I have a pair that produces only Festival Shiros. If I'm going about this wrong, please tell me-

(I know I asked 10 months ago, but I never got a response and I want to be sure)
@ZeroAerie Is it necessary to be a registered breeder in order to sell hatchlings on the kitsune sales forum or no? If it is, may I become a breeder for Festival Shiros? I have a pair that produces only Festival Shiros. If I'm going about this wrong, please tell me-

(I know I asked 10 months ago, but I never got a response and I want to be sure)
tumblr_inline_ofoo1p228Q1tfmvub_100.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifAurora/Lilith
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWind Flight
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+1 FR time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifMy Carrd
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifEnfield Subspecies
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArt Shop
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSeal Credit
@TheNightFury Your pair does not have to be registered to sell their hatchlings in the Kitsune sales' forum
@TheNightFury Your pair does not have to be registered to sell their hatchlings in the Kitsune sales' forum
@ZeroAerie
Could I have an invite to the discord, please?
@ZeroAerie
Could I have an invite to the discord, please?
tumblr_inline_ofoo1p228Q1tfmvub_100.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifAurora/Lilith
@ZeroAerie
Hope I'm allowed to make suggestions-
But might I suggest adding Okapi and Thylacine as possible terts for regular Nogitsunes? They have a very, very small selection for possible terts right now, and the two could work pretty well for them.

Okapi could work for making those black/brown sock patterns that you see on the typical red fox, and Thylacine could work in the case that someone wanted a Nogitsune based on a Canadian Marble Fox(little white foxes that seem to often have a black/grey stripe on their backs).

Stained might also work too.
@ZeroAerie
Hope I'm allowed to make suggestions-
But might I suggest adding Okapi and Thylacine as possible terts for regular Nogitsunes? They have a very, very small selection for possible terts right now, and the two could work pretty well for them.

Okapi could work for making those black/brown sock patterns that you see on the typical red fox, and Thylacine could work in the case that someone wanted a Nogitsune based on a Canadian Marble Fox(little white foxes that seem to often have a black/grey stripe on their backs).

Stained might also work too.
@ZeroAerie Could I be invited to the Discord? 00: I love these guys
@ZeroAerie Could I be invited to the Discord? 00: I love these guys
05YNfGC.png
@ZeroAerie A discord? I'd love an invite!
@ZeroAerie A discord? I'd love an invite!
hFZSb6U.png MUYNhfy.png
fX0bVgZ.png
08G086a.png
tqGkHih.png
J7D1quC.png
ysD8zNU.png
You may have taken the lead, but I'll even the score.
You won the battle, you won't win the war.
Not now, and
Nevermore.
Curious about the discord as well
Curious about the discord as well
(This needs to be updated but I am lazy)
hi, i just found out about this subspecies! I recently went to go check the parents of this dragon i bought awhile ago, and one of his parents has the kitsune badge! I was wondering if I could register my dragon because he seems to be associated more with the tenko variant? however, i'm not too sure about his colors so he might be partial [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/45534662][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/455347/45534662_350.png[/img][/url] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=45&bodygene=20&breed=8&element=9&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=140&tertgene=21&winggene=20&wings=43&auth=f9601a1b420c77adf991f6c5b44449178e24a18d&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
hi, i just found out about this subspecies!
I recently went to go check the parents of this dragon i bought awhile ago, and one of his parents has the kitsune badge! I was wondering if I could register my dragon because he seems to be associated more with the tenko variant? however, i'm not too sure about his colors so he might be partial

45534662_350.png

dragon?age=1&body=45&bodygene=20&breed=8&element=9&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=140&tertgene=21&winggene=20&wings=43&auth=f9601a1b420c77adf991f6c5b44449178e24a18d&dummyext=prev.png
J0JS9kR.gif
artsy shop
website
@kaijutiger he is a tenko you can use the google doc to register them. I love his outfit! I hope you collect many more kitsune. Also if you want to join the discord we don't mind new faces

Oh that's my boi, Nastas' kid!!
@kaijutiger he is a tenko you can use the google doc to register them. I love his outfit! I hope you collect many more kitsune. Also if you want to join the discord we don't mind new faces

Oh that's my boi, Nastas' kid!!
Mb6MMMc.png
1 2 ... 266 267 268 269 270 ... 290 291