Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Kitsune - General Updates
1 2 ... 261 262 263 264 265 ... 290 291
@ZeroAerie

:00 alrighty!! Thanks!
@ZeroAerie

:00 alrighty!! Thanks!
I like comics and various other things. I also have an art shop that is occasionally open
@ZeroAerie
The pinglist has something confusing me: I only want three types of kitsunes with only two breeds. So I'm confused, do I put my @ at the imperial and spiral sections? Also, the Festival Shiro isn't in there.
@ZeroAerie
The pinglist has something confusing me: I only want three types of kitsunes with only two breeds. So I'm confused, do I put my @ at the imperial and spiral sections? Also, the Festival Shiro isn't in there.
@Flourinne

I've double checked the pinglist and put Festival in the correct spot. They were the newest so they defaulted to the end of the list.

If you want only three specific types, I would choose the excel sheet with the breed and select the type for each one.
@Flourinne

I've double checked the pinglist and put Festival in the correct spot. They were the newest so they defaulted to the end of the list.

If you want only three specific types, I would choose the excel sheet with the breed and select the type for each one.
tumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco1_100.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco2_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco3_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco4_250.png
@ZeroAerie

Heya! I've recently become interested in the subspecies again, and I'd like an invite to the Discord please.

I'm also just a bit confused on that latest announcement: should I re-register Kitsune I registered in the past, or just new ones/ones I haven't registered?
@ZeroAerie

Heya! I've recently become interested in the subspecies again, and I'd like an invite to the Discord please.

I'm also just a bit confused on that latest announcement: should I re-register Kitsune I registered in the past, or just new ones/ones I haven't registered?
Signature Machine Broke
849-gi.png
hh5n4WA.pngXC93sMs.png
wthFnM3.pngYMPbu9R.png
@SpaceRobotWifi

My apologies for the confusion - please register any new and any old kitsune you may have. I'm taking a check for all the current active kitsune on the site.

I will send you a discord invite shortly.
@SpaceRobotWifi

My apologies for the confusion - please register any new and any old kitsune you may have. I'm taking a check for all the current active kitsune on the site.

I will send you a discord invite shortly.
tumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco1_100.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco2_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco3_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco4_250.png
@ZeroAerie May I please be sent an invite to the discord? I'm really interested in this subspecies and would love to join.
@ZeroAerie May I please be sent an invite to the discord? I'm really interested in this subspecies and would love to join.
@ZeroAerie My computer is no playing friendly with those google docs, but I'd like to be on the pinglist for any updates, and also Leonis is still a Lesser Festival Shiro. ;)
@ZeroAerie My computer is no playing friendly with those google docs, but I'd like to be on the pinglist for any updates, and also Leonis is still a Lesser Festival Shiro. ;)
Bat_on_a_string_sig_size.pngoIKb3Tj.png5hHSdlu.gif
@ZeroAerie
i've had my boy Haruto for over a year now, and he's always had the Kitsune subspecies tag in his bio but i'm only checking it out now.. oops. Anyway, is he already registered or should i register him?
@ZeroAerie
i've had my boy Haruto for over a year now, and he's always had the Kitsune subspecies tag in his bio but i'm only checking it out now.. oops. Anyway, is he already registered or should i register him?
catrun.gif
20 | +3 FR time
@selkiie you should register him as we have a new system that zero just put up. So all old kitsunes need to be reregistered with the google questionare on page one.
@selkiie you should register him as we have a new system that zero just put up. So all old kitsunes need to be reregistered with the google questionare on page one.
Mb6MMMc.png
@Aushi
Alright! I'm on it
@Aushi
Alright! I'm on it
catrun.gif
20 | +3 FR time
1 2 ... 261 262 263 264 265 ... 290 291