Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Theme Week Discussion: Favorite Apparel!
1 2 3

Favorite Apparel!

Discuss your favorite looks from this week's theme here!

The spotlight for Marva's Invisibility Cloak will not go up this week as this theme week deserves its own spotlight in an upcoming Community Update!

Favorite Apparel!

Discuss your favorite looks from this week's theme here!

The spotlight for Marva's Invisibility Cloak will not go up this week as this theme week deserves its own spotlight in an upcoming Community Update!
@Stonebank I adore Cian! Such good gene choices and I really love that accent on her!
@Stonebank I adore Cian! Such good gene choices and I really love that accent on her!
Anyone else having trouble with picking a favorite apparel? There is too much awesome stuff, I could post like 5 Dragons with apparel I really love! :D
Anyone else having trouble with picking a favorite apparel? There is too much awesome stuff, I could post like 5 Dragons with apparel I really love! :D
TOPbanner_TRENCH_V3.jpg
This week's thread is absurdly good. So many amazing dragons.
This week's thread is absurdly good. So many amazing dragons.
[quote name="Demberant" date=2017-04-11 12:10:26] Anyone else having trouble with picking a favorite apparel? There is too much awesome stuff, I could post like 5 Dragons with apparel I really love! :D [/quote] Y E S My main 4 are all amazing and then I couldn't decide between Squall and Hoarfrost!
Demberant wrote on 2017-04-11:
Y E S

My main 4 are all amazing and then I couldn't decide between Squall and Hoarfrost!
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
@geistgrace I adore how Omega's runes and his apparel go together! Reminds me of a whitewalker. I just can't get over how good the Shoulder Guard looks with his glowy toes.

@Katasaur Ren is precious! The Arctic Pants go great with the other apparel pieces and his colors! His bio is also gorgeous.
@geistgrace I adore how Omega's runes and his apparel go together! Reminds me of a whitewalker. I just can't get over how good the Shoulder Guard looks with his glowy toes.

@Katasaur Ren is precious! The Arctic Pants go great with the other apparel pieces and his colors! His bio is also gorgeous.

ph5dSKL.png 1404540.pngoY137o1.png

PnMOl6X.gif

dragonpsyche_umbra.pngshadow-mercs-small-banner_zpssyrro27z.png
@dragonpsyche
aw thank you very much!! ;w; <3
@dragonpsyche
aw thank you very much!! ;w; <3
ixjkP7a.pngUxUDJDh.png4x1CPHD.png
[quote name="Demberant" date=2017-04-11 12:10:26] Anyone else having trouble with picking a favorite apparel? There is too much awesome stuff, I could post like 5 Dragons with apparel I really love! :D [/quote] I kind of gave in and posted 4 of my favorites, there are so many apparel options to choose from, picking just one combination was impossible!
Demberant wrote on 2017-04-11:
I kind of gave in and posted 4 of my favorites, there are so many apparel options to choose from, picking just one combination was impossible!
LFihp.gif
I chose Grandma because Grandma.
I chose Grandma because Grandma.
@Lostdaydreams i'm in love with your coatl lol. he's looks like a swamp king!
@Lostdaydreams i'm in love with your coatl lol. he's looks like a swamp king!
1 2 3