Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | the worst dragon ever????
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 121 122
@Alphazi It was meant to be cute and funny, so you got it. I mean, her colors aren't as bad, but her apparel... Moist might be one of the first drakes that didn't run away screeching (or try to curl up like a ****-bug) upon spotting her darting up to him. Yay friendship~!
@Alphazi It was meant to be cute and funny, so you got it. I mean, her colors aren't as bad, but her apparel... Moist might be one of the first drakes that didn't run away screeching (or try to curl up like a ****-bug) upon spotting her darting up to him. Yay friendship~!
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@ClockworkEclipse she is moist's first official friend!!!! yay!!! really tho i'm surprised he's getting this much attention LMAO i didn't even intend to like... keep him around, i was gonna have him travel as many lairs as possible |D but i'm not sure what i'm gonna do now cause this is fun
@ClockworkEclipse she is moist's first official friend!!!! yay!!! really tho i'm surprised he's getting this much attention LMAO i didn't even intend to like... keep him around, i was gonna have him travel as many lairs as possible |D but i'm not sure what i'm gonna do now cause this is fun
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@Alphazi
Dude I actually happen to really like Coral and Thistle?? The Jupiter and Hypnotic aren't helping because those genes are god-awful but he's actually super cute, Crackle hides most of the ew happening on his body <3

I'd definitely hug him!!
@Alphazi
Dude I actually happen to really like Coral and Thistle?? The Jupiter and Hypnotic aren't helping because those genes are god-awful but he's actually super cute, Crackle hides most of the ew happening on his body <3

I'd definitely hug him!!
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
[font=cambria]@Alphazi [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=64&bodygene=10&breed=10&element=2&gender=0&tert=14&tertgene=10&winggene=14&wings=162&auth=d98c6406510ac3a33bc0fcb4a1151acad81f2a35&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]You say that he's ugly and all, but [i]look[/i][/b] I'd hug that smol bab any day of the week
@Alphazi

dragon?age=1&body=64&bodygene=10&breed=10&element=2&gender=0&tert=14&tertgene=10&winggene=14&wings=162&auth=d98c6406510ac3a33bc0fcb4a1151acad81f2a35&dummyext=prev.png

You say that he's ugly and all, but look

I'd hug that smol bab any day of the week
fr.png

@Alphazi
Oh, I think he's beautiful! I'd like to hug him *^*

@Alphazi
Oh, I think he's beautiful! I'd like to hug him *^*
mommabanner_by_leikatay-d8r9d9h.gif
@SilverFoxDemon the genes were intentional to make him ugly B) i actually really hate coral and thistle so that's why i painstakingly bred him to have those colors, but i'm glad people appreciate him :'D

hug noted!
@SilverFoxDemon the genes were intentional to make him ugly B) i actually really hate coral and thistle so that's why i painstakingly bred him to have those colors, but i'm glad people appreciate him :'D

hug noted!
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
I would hug him if he wasn't named "Moist".

Moist is the single most uncomfortable word ever to me.

I am hugging him in spirit, though.

While wearing a hazmat suit.
I would hug him if he wasn't named "Moist".

Moist is the single most uncomfortable word ever to me.

I am hugging him in spirit, though.

While wearing a hazmat suit.
Untitled443_20221209154031.png
@dRagOnixX honestly wildclaws are my weakness buti'm not bought LOL i'm sorry, i'm glad you are though!! someone once scryd his "beautiful twin" on the front page or so too B) this combo is surprisingly good in some cases

moist loves this attention and is glad you hugged him
@dRagOnixX honestly wildclaws are my weakness buti'm not bought LOL i'm sorry, i'm glad you are though!! someone once scryd his "beautiful twin" on the front page or so too B) this combo is surprisingly good in some cases

moist loves this attention and is glad you hugged him
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Turnoroid omg i'M GLAD YOU LIKE HIM he appreciates the attention too `v'
@Turnoroid omg i'M GLAD YOU LIKE HIM he appreciates the attention too `v'
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@AnacronicCobra yep, that was exactly the point, to give him the most uncomfortable name we could think of LOL

....someone suggested an eyeburner mate named "Yeast"
@AnacronicCobra yep, that was exactly the point, to give him the most uncomfortable name we could think of LOL

....someone suggested an eyeburner mate named "Yeast"
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 121 122