Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | the worst dragon ever????
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 121 122
@Alphazi
He looks like some sort of hellish concoction of rotting, moldy meat that was thrown on the ground and I adore him. He will get a BIG HUG from me!!
@Alphazi
He looks like some sort of hellish concoction of rotting, moldy meat that was thrown on the ground and I adore him. He will get a BIG HUG from me!!
v1RmduS.png
@BloodyAngel12 NOPE you are not alone here LOL i'm surprised because everyone else i showed his scry to while making him thought he was ugly and now people like him??
@BloodyAngel12 NOPE you are not alone here LOL i'm surprised because everyone else i showed his scry to while making him thought he was ugly and now people like him??
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@Volume I'M GLAD YOU ADORE THIS MONSTER OF A DRAGON. he appreciates said BIG HUG and returns another BIG HUG

can i use this as a testimonial
@Volume I'M GLAD YOU ADORE THIS MONSTER OF A DRAGON. he appreciates said BIG HUG and returns another BIG HUG

can i use this as a testimonial
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Alphazi
I will hug him and love him forever but oh god is he ugly.
@Alphazi
I will hug him and love him forever but oh god is he ugly.
@Lunaward SOMEONE THINKS SO he loves you forever too, and appreciates your hug
@Lunaward SOMEONE THINKS SO he loves you forever too, and appreciates your hug
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
Aw you, come here buddy *Hugs*

you poor unfortunate soul

@Alphazi
Aw you, come here buddy *Hugs*

you poor unfortunate soul

@Alphazi
~Kweh Kweh Wark~1H+FR~ Mc4YmuQ.png
@StarRise luckily, all these hugs are helping him not feel so bad about his existence
@StarRise luckily, all these hugs are helping him not feel so bad about his existence
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
moist needs more hugs
moist needs more hugs
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
[center]@Alphazi [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14550941] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/145510/14550941_350.png[/img] [/url] Question: Can JUUIICYYFRUUIIT be the one that hugs him? I know my entire lair would surely accept (some albeit rather unwillingly), but she's kinda the one that would likely run to the front of the line and either scare the living Wyrmwound right out of him, or be totally fine and help him embrace the side of the world of Sornieth known as [b]"What in the name of the deities have we created?!"[/b] Whatever you answer, would still hug, 10/10.[/center]
@Alphazi

14550941_350.png

Question: Can JUUIICYYFRUUIIT be the one that hugs him? I know my entire lair would surely accept (some albeit rather unwillingly), but she's kinda the one that would likely run to the front of the line and either scare the living Wyrmwound right out of him, or be totally fine and help him embrace the side of the world of Sornieth known as "What in the name of the deities have we created?!"

Whatever you answer, would still hug, 10/10.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@ClockworkEclipse OH MY GOD THAT WAS THE CUTEST THING???? like i dont know if that was meant to be cute or not but that's like an adorable friendship waiting to happen, and yes she may absolutely hug him, she's beautiful i love and support her
@ClockworkEclipse OH MY GOD THAT WAS THE CUTEST THING???? like i dont know if that was meant to be cute or not but that's like an adorable friendship waiting to happen, and yes she may absolutely hug him, she's beautiful i love and support her
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 121 122