Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Mass Hatch of 1000 Eggs
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 278 279
@HenryTheArcher i'd love to be added to the general pinglist !!! [quote=Information] [b]Username[/b] bora [b]Breed[/b] n/a [b]Gender[/b] female [b]Flight[/b] arcane preferred but any !! [b]Primary[/b] orca [b]Secondary[/b] purple range [b]Tertiary[/b] white/black/gray range OR blue range OR purple/pink range [b]Extra[/b] n/a !! thank you so much !!! [/quote] this is gonna be super exciting !!!! 1000 eggs is definitely a lot :o
@HenryTheArcher
i'd love to be added to the general pinglist !!!

Information wrote:
Username bora
Breed n/a
Gender female
Flight arcane preferred but any !!
Primary orca
Secondary purple range
Tertiary white/black/gray range OR blue range OR purple/pink range
Extra n/a !! thank you so much !!!

this is gonna be super exciting !!!! 1000 eggs is definitely a lot :o
JooSuWk.png
I'm sorry about the delay replies and all.
As expected, everything slammed down like a flood.
I will answer to you all when I have got everything settled and added.
I'm sorry about the delay replies and all.
As expected, everything slammed down like a flood.
I will answer to you all when I have got everything settled and added.
@HenryTheArcher
Could I be added to the general pinglist please? This looks like a huge, massively fun event (I cannot believe how well you have this organized; you have my admiration) and I really want to see how this turns out!
@HenryTheArcher
Could I be added to the general pinglist please? This looks like a huge, massively fun event (I cannot believe how well you have this organized; you have my admiration) and I really want to see how this turns out!
@HenryTheArcher, Perfect! Please note me on the General Pinglist <3
@HenryTheArcher, Perfect! Please note me on the General Pinglist <3
s2f2i3T.png ... leu
fr +5
she/her
wishlist
gem stop
@HenryTheArcher [quote=Information] [b]Username[/b] - Tune [b]Breed[/b] - any [b]Gender[/b] - any [b]Flight[/b] - any [b]Primary[/b] - Abyss [b]Secondary[/b] - Abyss [b]Tertiary[/b] - any (but if you hatch a triple abyss and you sell I'd be more than happy to offer anything I own) [b]Extra[/b] - I desperately want an XXY Abyss for my sub-clan. Willing to save up any amount wanted should such a hatchling be born & sold. [/quote] ______________________________________________ The dragons below are fandragons and while I'd love to have them, the xxy abyss is literally the one thing I want more than anything if one hatches. [quote=Information] [b]Username[/b] - Tune [b]Breed[/b] - any [b]Gender[/b] - Male [b]Flight[/b] - Shadow/Plague [b]Primary[/b] - White [b]Secondary[/b] - Shadow/Obsidian [b]Tertiary[/b] - any [b]Extra[/b] - the order of the colours wanted is the combo I'm looking for (White/shadow/x with shadow eyes & White/obsidian/x with plague eyes) [/quote] [quote=Information] [b]Username[/b] - Tune [b]Breed[/b] - any [b]Gender[/b] - Male [b]Flight[/b] - Nature [b]Primary[/b] - Moon [b]Secondary[/b] - White [b]Tertiary[/b] - any [b]Extra[/b] - might consider ice 2ndary too. [/quote] ________________________________________________________ Apologies if we're not allowed to look for more than one special dragon. I have one G1 of an OC I want as well but his colours have to be more or less spot on so I don't bother putting that up lol. :'D
@HenryTheArcher

Information wrote:
Username - Tune
Breed - any
Gender - any
Flight - any
Primary - Abyss
Secondary - Abyss
Tertiary - any (but if you hatch a triple abyss and you sell I'd be more than happy to offer anything I own)
Extra - I desperately want an XXY Abyss for my sub-clan. Willing to save up any amount wanted should such a hatchling be born & sold.

The dragons below are fandragons and while I'd love to have them, the xxy abyss is literally the one thing I want more than anything if one hatches.
Information wrote:
Username - Tune
Breed - any
Gender - Male
Flight - Shadow/Plague
Primary - White
Secondary - Shadow/Obsidian
Tertiary - any
Extra - the order of the colours wanted is the combo I'm looking for (White/shadow/x with shadow eyes & White/obsidian/x with plague eyes)
Information wrote:
Username - Tune
Breed - any
Gender - Male
Flight - Nature
Primary - Moon
Secondary - White
Tertiary - any
Extra - might consider ice 2ndary too.
Apologies if we're not allowed to look for more than one special dragon. I have one G1 of an OC I want as well but his colours have to be more or less spot on so I don't bother putting that up lol. :'D
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
@HenryTheArcher I know you're probably under a lot of pressure and have lots to do, so no rush in responding, just thought I'd try my luck in case you get something close. Thank you so much <3 [quote=Information] [b]Username[/b] - AiDeeKay [b]Breed[/b] - Any [b]Gender[/b] - Female [b]Flight[/b] - Arcane or Lightning [b]Primary[/b] - Cherry [b]Secondary[/b] - Blush [b]Tertiary[/b] - Robin [b]Extra[/b] - N/A[/quote] [quote=Information] [b]Username[/b] - AiDeeKay [b]Breed[/b] - Any [b]Gender[/b] - Female [b]Flight[/b] - Fire or Earth [b]Primary[/b] - White [b]Secondary[/b] - Obsidian [b]Tertiary[/b] - Peach [b]Extra[/b] - N/A[/quote] [quote=Information] [b]Username[/b] - AiDeeKay [b]Breed[/b] - Any [b]Gender[/b] - Female [b]Flight[/b] - Shadow [b]Primary[/b] - Mist [b]Secondary[/b] - Obsidian [b]Tertiary[/b] - Nightshade [b]Extra[/b] - I'm a tad lenient about the tertiary on this one, so if you get anything close to Nightshade I'd still love a ping![/quote]
@HenryTheArcher

I know you're probably under a lot of pressure and have lots to do, so no rush in responding, just thought I'd try my luck in case you get something close. Thank you so much <3
Information wrote:
Username - AiDeeKay
Breed - Any
Gender - Female
Flight - Arcane or Lightning
Primary - Cherry
Secondary - Blush
Tertiary - Robin
Extra - N/A
Information wrote:
Username - AiDeeKay
Breed - Any
Gender - Female
Flight - Fire or Earth
Primary - White
Secondary - Obsidian
Tertiary - Peach
Extra - N/A
Information wrote:
Username - AiDeeKay
Breed - Any
Gender - Female
Flight - Shadow
Primary - Mist
Secondary - Obsidian
Tertiary - Nightshade
Extra - I'm a tad lenient about the tertiary on this one, so if you get anything close to Nightshade I'd still love a ping!
rvIMLeS.png
@HenryTheArcher - All the pinglists! :3 I'd be super excited, if the hatch rates slow down a bit you might land #31415926, since the tracking thread says we're very, very close.
@HenryTheArcher - All the pinglists! :3 I'd be super excited, if the hatch rates slow down a bit you might land #31415926, since the tracking thread says we're very, very close.
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
Holy heck you met that goal fast! Congratulations! I can't wait to see what you hatch. :3
Holy heck you met that goal fast! Congratulations! I can't wait to see what you hatch. :3
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
@HenryTheArcher,
I too would like to remain on your general pinglist. And also congratulate you on this, dang, it's some achievement. :'D
@HenryTheArcher,
I too would like to remain on your general pinglist. And also congratulate you on this, dang, it's some achievement. :'D
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
@HenryTheArcher I'd like to be kept on the general pinglist so i can stay up to date on this, but definitely ping me a second time if any of these pop up!! (theyre sorted by want most to least if you have to trim any off) [quote=Information] [b]Username[/b] - Acelizard [b]Breed[/b] - ANY (Fae preferred) [b]Gender[/b] - Female [b]Flight[/b] - Ice or Light [b]Primary[/b] - Tan [b]Secondary[/b] - Green range (mid-mid light greens) [b]Tertiary[/b] - Yellow range (mid to light yellows) [b]Extra[/b] - Most interested in Green/Fern secondary and Yellow tert! [/quote] [quote=Information] [b]Username[/b] Acelizard [b]Breed[/b] - ANY [b]Gender[/b] - Male [b]Flight[/b] - Ice [b]Primary[/b] - Ice [b]Secondary[/b] -Ice [b]Tertiary[/b] - Ice or Sky [/quote] [quote=Information] [b]Username[/b] Acelizard [b]Breed[/b] - ANY [b]Gender[/b] - Female [b]Flight[/b] - Nature [b]Primary[/b] - Shamrock [b]Secondary[/b] - Shamrock [b]Tertiary[/b] - Dirt [/quote] [quote=Information] [b]Username[/b] Acelizard [b]Breed[/b] - ANY [b]Gender[/b] - Male [b]Flight[/b] - Fire [b]Primary[/b] - Fire [b]Secondary[/b] - Fire [b]Tertiary[/b] - Yellow [/quote] [quote=Information] [b]Username[/b] - Acelizard [b]Breed[/b] - ANY [b]Gender[/b] - Female [b]Flight[/b] - Light [b]Primary[/b] - Pumpkin [b]Secondary[/b] - Pumpkin [b]Tertiary[/b] - Green Range [b]Extra[/b] - Green, Avacado, and Shamrock terts are preferred, but i would sell you my SOUL for a Leaf, Radioactive, or Chartreuse tert [/quote] [quote=Information] [b]Username[/b] - Acelizard [b]Breed[/b] - ANY [b]Gender[/b] - Female [b]Flight[/b] - Plague OR Arcane [b]Primary[/b] - Bubblegum [b]Secondary[/b] - Bubblegum [b]Tertiary[/b] - Ruby [/quote] [quote=Information] [b]Username[/b] Acelizard [b]Breed[/b] - ANY [b]Gender[/b] - ANY [b]Flight[/b] - Light [b]Primary[/b] -Goldenrod or Sanddollar [b]Secondary[/b] -Banana, Goldenrod, or Sanddollar [b]Tertiary[/b] - White or Cream [b]Extra[/b] - Goldenrod / Banana / White preferred! [/quote] [quote=Information] [b]Username[/b] Acelizard [b]Breed[/b] ANY [b]Gender[/b] Male [b]Flight[/b] Plague [b]Primary[/b] - Berry [b]Secondary[/b] - Moon [b]Tertiary[/b] - Pearl [/quote] [quote=Information] [b]Username[/b] - Acelizard [b]Breed[/b] - ANY [b]Gender[/b] - Male [b]Flight[/b] - Arcane [b]Primary[/b] - Antique [b]Secondary[/b] - Berry [b]Tertiary[/b] - Cream [/quote] [quote=Information] [b]Username[/b] - Acelizard [b]Breed[/b] - ANY [b]Gender[/b] - Female [b]Flight[/b] - Arcane [b]Primary[/b] - Moon [b]Secondary[/b] - Rose [b]Tertiary[/b] - Moon [/quote]
@HenryTheArcher I'd like to be kept on the general pinglist so i can stay up to date on this, but definitely ping me a second time if any of these pop up!! (theyre sorted by want most to least if you have to trim any off)
Information wrote:
Username - Acelizard
Breed - ANY (Fae preferred)
Gender - Female
Flight - Ice or Light
Primary - Tan
Secondary - Green range (mid-mid light greens)
Tertiary - Yellow range (mid to light yellows)
Extra - Most interested in Green/Fern secondary and Yellow tert!
Information wrote:
Username Acelizard
Breed - ANY
Gender - Male
Flight - Ice
Primary - Ice
Secondary -Ice
Tertiary - Ice or Sky
Information wrote:
Username Acelizard
Breed - ANY
Gender - Female
Flight - Nature
Primary - Shamrock
Secondary - Shamrock
Tertiary - Dirt
Information wrote:
Username Acelizard
Breed - ANY
Gender - Male
Flight - Fire
Primary - Fire
Secondary - Fire
Tertiary - Yellow
Information wrote:
Username - Acelizard
Breed - ANY
Gender - Female
Flight - Light
Primary - Pumpkin
Secondary - Pumpkin
Tertiary - Green Range
Extra - Green, Avacado, and Shamrock terts are preferred, but i would sell you my SOUL for a Leaf, Radioactive, or Chartreuse tert
Information wrote:
Username - Acelizard
Breed - ANY
Gender - Female
Flight - Plague OR Arcane
Primary - Bubblegum
Secondary - Bubblegum
Tertiary - Ruby
Information wrote:
Username Acelizard
Breed - ANY
Gender - ANY
Flight - Light
Primary -Goldenrod or Sanddollar
Secondary -Banana, Goldenrod, or Sanddollar
Tertiary - White or Cream
Extra - Goldenrod / Banana / White preferred!
Information wrote:
Username Acelizard
Breed ANY
Gender Male
Flight Plague
Primary - Berry
Secondary - Moon
Tertiary - Pearl
Information wrote:
Username - Acelizard
Breed - ANY
Gender - Male