Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Mass Hatch of 1000 Eggs
1 2 ... 271 272 273 274 275 ... 278 279
@TheUltimateOwl

Looking forward to that!
@TheUltimateOwl

Looking forward to that!
Thank you, it's been so much fun! I wish I'd found this sooner, but I'm glad I was around for the last few hatches! Here are the only adults I've gotten so far (no genes yet, but definite plans in mind for all): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33708086] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/337081/33708086_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34311855] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/343119/34311855_350.png[/img] [/url] ^Just grew up today! Plus two hatchlings. I'll stop back by the thread again to show them off once they're all gened! I love seeing the others that have come from this thread.
Thank you, it's been so much fun! I wish I'd found this sooner, but I'm glad I was around for the last few hatches! Here are the only adults I've gotten so far (no genes yet, but definite plans in mind for all):

33708086_350.png

34311855_350.png

^Just grew up today!

Plus two hatchlings. I'll stop back by the thread again to show them off once they're all gened! I love seeing the others that have come from this thread.
sW60m2f.png
What an amazing end to the run!
What an amazing end to the run!
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@Pandonkey

You're very welcome!
Glad to hear you have had great time too!
They all are going to look stunning for sure!
@Pandonkey

You're very welcome!
Glad to hear you have had great time too!
They all are going to look stunning for sure!
@Malis

Definitely!
Happy to got double for the last run.
Thank you for being with this event!
@Malis

Definitely!
Happy to got double for the last run.
Thank you for being with this event!
I'm on mobile, can I be added to these dragons please?
Charteruse/Pistachio/Mantis
Margold/Spruce/Chocolate
Goldenrod/Flaxen/Denim
I'm on mobile, can I be added to these dragons please?
Charteruse/Pistachio/Mantis
Margold/Spruce/Chocolate
Goldenrod/Flaxen/Denim
kHt8Jx6.png3Mq5UfO.pngDZgFBeP.png
@CheeseChatot done!

@HenryTheArcher ayyyyy your new Wildclaw looks pretty nice, congrats! :D i can't believe you finished him already lmaooo
@CheeseChatot done!

@HenryTheArcher ayyyyy your new Wildclaw looks pretty nice, congrats! :D i can't believe you finished him already lmaooo
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
On a side note, I can't believe 1000 eggs have been hatched. It seemed like a far number and it felt like it ended so quickly. I'm glad I got to see the end of it though, all the many good hatches and the bad. Its been fun while it lasted, cheers.

(I would link the dragons I brought here too but linking with mobile sucks :'D)
On a side note, I can't believe 1000 eggs have been hatched. It seemed like a far number and it felt like it ended so quickly. I'm glad I got to see the end of it though, all the many good hatches and the bad. Its been fun while it lasted, cheers.

(I would link the dragons I brought here too but linking with mobile sucks :'D)
kHt8Jx6.png3Mq5UfO.pngDZgFBeP.png
@After - With all the gems/treasure he's been getting, I'm not surprised that the one and only dragon he kept is finished lol
@After - With all the gems/treasure he's been getting, I'm not surprised that the one and only dragon he kept is finished lol
rvIMLeS.png
@After

Thank you very much!
I just blew all the money I got from last hatch run.
The one dragon that was sold for 5.1 KG filled my wallet.
Now it's been damaged again.
@After

Thank you very much!
I just blew all the money I got from last hatch run.
The one dragon that was sold for 5.1 KG filled my wallet.
Now it's been damaged again.
1 2 ... 271 272 273 274 275 ... 278 279