Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne: Invasion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
[center]The Apprentice [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23102310] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/231024/23102310_350.png[/img] [/url] Redd The Watchdragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23330663] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/233307/23330663_350.png[/img] [/url] Kemou The Imposter (dragon) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20382265] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/203823/20382265_350.png[/img] [/url] Sleopi The Mimic (familiar) [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/748.png[/img][/center] Short story to go here soon! @Draginraptor
The Apprentice

23102310_350.png

Redd
The Watchdragon

23330663_350.png

Kemou
The Imposter (dragon)

20382265_350.png

Sleopi
The Mimic (familiar)
748.png

Short story to go here soon!

@Draginraptor
cloud_bank_1_by_the_fox_of_wonders-d9vniwg.pnga2qMzgN.gif
[b][size=5]The Apprentice[/size][/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26051376] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/260514/26051376_350.png[/img] [/url] Lillianna has just recently joined the clan of King Strass, and has yet to truly find her place. She has been has been trying many different tasks, and is learning everything she can about everything she can think of from older dragons in the clan. While she is the largest dragon currently in the clan, she is most definitely not the strongest. She remains clumsy as a hatchling. In fact, no one was surprised to hear that she had nearly lost her bag of treasure on the way home... Though their usually friendly teasing was a bit more cruel than usual. [b][size=5]The Watchdragon[/size][/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13020978] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/130210/13020978_350.png[/img] [/url] Raine is older than the progenitors themselves- though not by much- and is a very calm and watchful dragon. He spends most of his days on the edge of the territory- scouting- yet was the first to notice that something in the clan wasn't quite right. The first thing Raine did when he noticed the changes in the clan was speak to Tetra. She assured him that everything was fine, but he still left early for his patrols that day. It was luck, perhaps, that made this the time that the fog spread through the clan. He was sure that he hadn't been the only dragon out of the lair, but still feared that he wasn't... [b][size=5]The Imposter[/size][/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13277266] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/132773/13277266_350.png[/img] [/url] While most would think the High King Strass would be the best dragon in the clan to replace, in all honesty its the motherly Queen Tetra who would be the best. As long as the imposter keeps their aggression in check, it will be hard to notice, and from there they will easily be able to manipulate Strass and both members of the Guardian Royalty. The young in the clan, unfortunately, would also be easy to infect from her position, and with the care the clan gives to their young it would only take a few to spread to everyone. One young guardian could infect all of the other of their kind as they lounged in one of the larger caverns, and once they had fallen, the rest of the clan would go with them. [b][size=5]The Mimic[/size][/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/14122.png[/img] The mimic made a good choice replacing King Strass' Deadland Disciple, Bastet. Even with Tetra as the imposter, the mimic has been ordered to keep an eye on the true king. Strass is dangerous- both to himself and his clan- but still fiercely protective of many or its members. if the king realizes something is wrong he will not hesitate to wage war on his own clan. Bastet spends most of his time following close to the king, so its not until he begins seeking out Tetra that some of the other begin to get suspicious- Especially Tetra's own familiar, who is fiercely protective of her place at the queens side. ----- Returning to the lair wasn't a big deal for most dragons, but with Lilliana's large size and clumsy gait, everyone always noticed her. She moved through them nervously, returning greetings but otherwise staying quite... Which thankfully, wasn't too unusual. What was unusual, however, was that the queen didn't welcome her home. Many of the others had at least come to take some of the packs to where they belonged. She was surprised to see Raine already perched on a ledge in the gathering area. How in the wastes did he get back first? She supposed he did know the caves better than she, and could fit in much smaller tunnels. He gave her a nod of greeting, and she smiled back. At least there was one face she was [b]sure[/b] was friendly around. "You! Imperial, you should have been here hours ago!" Lil tensed at the voice, turning to see King Strass- an admittedly tiny dragon compared to her, but still exceptionally intimidating. He was flying level with her eyes, much too close for comfort... But seemed to be acting normal, at least. She swallowed, and lowered her head so he was above her, which tended to be a good way to stay on his good side. "Forgive me, sir, I lost my coin on the way back and had to search for it. May you and Plaguemother forgive me." She spoke quickly, receiving a confused and surprised expression from the king. He must not have been expecting such a quick apology... Then again, with Thakur and Pennenah around, he was used to Imperials who tried to be clever. "Eh... Well. Don't let it happen again." the king muttered, looking over her curiously. As he spoke, Raine soared down to them, trotting up to the king. Strass turned to look at the elder dragon, narrowing his eyes at the sudden approach. The rest of the clan had been acting strange, too solemn, but the king seemed to be his usual, grumpy self. "Sir." Raine spoke, performing a short, respectful bow, "I-" The dragon hesitated as the queen made her way towards them, Bastet the kings familiar and Fluer-her own- bickering and fighting as they scrambled to keep up with her. The king smiled at his queen- a possible sign of strange behavior, to be honest- and they touched snouts when she came close enough. Raine hesitated, looking at the two of them. He had meant to see to the leaders individually, but the opportunity, he saw, had already passed him by. "My queen." Raine croaked, sounding a little less confident than before, "I intended to speak with you as well... I have caught the scent of a stranger on the borders of our clan, and-" "What?" Strass interrupted, his wings spreading with his irritation, "Who dares enter our land without permission?" "...Ah, well, the scent was of a stranger, as I said, though I suppose you or the queen may recognize it... Shall I lead you to the location?" Raine asked. Lillianna simply watched the exchange in silence, feeling rather useless in helping Raine with... Whatever he was doing. "You've done well!" Tetra piped in finally, moving to wrap an affectionate wing around her clan mate, "We will come with you to determine if it is friend or foe!" The queens friendliness wasn't unheard of, she was like a mother to much of the clan, but Rain dodged the attempt at contact. Tetra seemed a bit upset by this, but didn't try again... Strass was too irritated to notice. "Yes." the king growled, turning and starting to walk in the direction of his den, "I will don my armor, and meet you at the dogs mouth. Bastet, come and assist me." The familiar scuffled with Tetras for a moment longer before following quickly after Strass, glancing back suspiciously towards Raine before vanishing into the tunnels with his master. Tetra turned her head to Raine once the king had left, her normally happy expression replaced with a rather blank look. Lillianna noticed Raine's face fall, and looked to the queen as well. "I will wait at the mouth of the cavern." Raine pipped in after a moment, bowing again to hide his unease. The queen smiled, and nodded. "We will see you shortly then." Tetra replied. She looked to her familiar, who quickly climbed up between Tetra's wings for a ride, and they left in the same direction as the king. Raine relaxed, and looked up at Lillianna. "I need you to do something before I leave with our leaders." ----- Lillianna didn't like this, no not a bit, but there wasn't much she could do about it now! She stood at the western edge of their territory, with a friend from a neighboring clan. The yellow guardian was confused, of course, but was content to scratch her scales against the nearby trees, leaving her scent behind. "So, youngling, not that I don't enjoy your clans strange rituals, but why exactly am I doing this?" the dragon asked, looking up at the larger Imperial, who was looking more nervous by the moment. Lillianna shook her head vigorously. "Now isn't the time, I'm afraid." she assured their neighbor, trying to sound cam and confident. The Guardian was obviously not happy with that answer, but it was the best one she had gotten so far. "Just know you're helping us greatly." "...Greatly enough for a reward?" "A- A reward for leaving your scent on some trees? I... Uh. Eternal thanks if this woks?" Lillianna suggested. The Guardian frowned, and huffed a little, but let it go after that. The Guardian and Lillianna were both long gone by the time Raine and the King and Queen arrived. As they got close, their king began to grow confused, asking a few times what exactly they were doing out there again. Tetra, however, remained calm and focused, trotting happily alongside Raine... "There." Raine murmured, recognizing the smell of the neighboring dragon. It was from a female from a small clan nearby. King Strass likely wouldn't recognize the scent, but at this point it didn't matter. Raine was already sure that it wasn't him. "My queen, do you recognize the scent?" he asked finally, "Is it friend or foe?" Tetra walked around the trees, looking a little uneasy. She sniffed some of the nearby trees, the ground, the air, but didn't seem to know what she was looking for... That only made Raine that much more sure that this wasn't their queen. "My queen?" he asked, stepping towards her tentatively, "Does it smell like a friend?" Tetra didn't respond right away, instead looking at Raine with a glimmer of anger... Which was extremely out of character for the happy dragon. "...It smells like an enemy." Tetra said finally, and this seemed to surprise even Strass. He looked over at his mate, narrowing his eyes. He seemed confused again, a little out of place. "Tetra... I have never heard you call anyone an enemy. Are you well?" Strass questioned. He stepped slowly towards her, looking wary. "My king." Raine breathed, hackles raised as he watched his so-called queen with unblinking eyes, "I believe This is not our queen." Strass faltered, turning to look at Raine with disbelief. He was about to speak again, when Tetra began to laugh dryly... Nothing like her usual laugh. "Heh... You know, I should have called for a gathering hours ago... I wanted to make sure all of you had been infected by the fog, but that fool of an Imperial hadn't returned... Should have jumped her when she arrived." Tetra's mouth was moving, but the voice belonged to another. Thankfully, this seemed to stir Strass from his own daze. Raine opened his mouth to speak, but his king was already advancing towards the stranger. "Tell me who you are." Strass growled, his feet beginning to glow with magic. The stranger laughed, which only angered the king further. "Show your true form!" he snarled, and a simple stomp on the ground shot a rare show of magic from the king to the imposter standing before him. The energy twisted its way through the air before striking them with a flash... And then nothing. Tetra began to laugh from deep within, entire body shaking with amusement... Then it caught, and they began to cough, spitting out a mouthful of green fluid. The stranger seemed alarmed, and took a step back. Strass let out a roar, and the magic once again flared around what looked like his mate... And the green fur began to fall from her body, fading to nothing before hitting the ground. "No." the unfamiliar voice said again, stepping back as red scales began to show through the fading green. Its shape began to contort, twisting and multiplying in size. "How did you do that? No one can do that!" The dragon was soon towering over Strass, a blood red Ridgeback, obviously alarmed by the king's spell. "What have you done with my Tetra." Strass growled,spreading his wings and lifting himself to be eye level with the impostor, "If you tell me, I may let you live." "I- She's bound in her own hoard!" the dragon announced, backpedaling, "But that doesn't matter, my familiar-" Lillian appeared from between the trees, a struggling Bastet held in her mouth, a familiar black Nocturne flying alongside her. Other unfamiliar dragons began to wind their way from the trees, approaching the impostor, surrounding him. Lillian dropped the mimic- which had begun changing its shape in an attempt to squirm free- into the waiting claws of Shadowsong. "Who in the-" "Shadowsong." the Nocturne interrupted, receiving a short growl from the king, "You must choose your clan carefully, I was not expecting them yo find your impostor this quickly. We will take things from here." (I'm not happy with it, really, but I'm done!)
The Apprentice

26051376_350.png

Lillianna has just recently joined the clan of King Strass, and has yet to truly find her place. She has been has been trying many different tasks, and is learning everything she can about everything she can think of from older dragons in the clan.
While she is the largest dragon currently in the clan, she is most definitely not the strongest. She remains clumsy as a hatchling. In fact, no one was surprised to hear that she had nearly lost her bag of treasure on the way home... Though their usually friendly teasing was a bit more cruel than usual.

The Watchdragon

13020978_350.png

Raine is older than the progenitors themselves- though not by much- and is a very calm and watchful dragon. He spends most of his days on the edge of the territory- scouting- yet was the first to notice that something in the clan wasn't quite right.
The first thing Raine did when he noticed the changes in the clan was speak to Tetra. She assured him that everything was fine, but he still left early for his patrols that day. It was luck, perhaps, that made this the time that the fog spread through the clan. He was sure that he hadn't been the only dragon out of the lair, but still feared that he wasn't...

The Imposter

13277266_350.png

While most would think the High King Strass would be the best dragon in the clan to replace, in all honesty its the motherly Queen Tetra who would be the best. As long as the imposter keeps their aggression in check, it will be hard to notice, and from there they will easily be able to manipulate Strass and both members of the Guardian Royalty.
The young in the clan, unfortunately, would also be easy to infect from her position, and with the care the clan gives to their young it would only take a few to spread to everyone. One young guardian could infect all of the other of their kind as they lounged in one of the larger caverns, and once they had fallen, the rest of the clan would go with them.

The Mimic
14122.png
The mimic made a good choice replacing King Strass' Deadland Disciple, Bastet. Even with Tetra as the imposter, the mimic has been ordered to keep an eye on the true king. Strass is dangerous- both to himself and his clan- but still fiercely protective of many or its members. if the king realizes something is wrong he will not hesitate to wage war on his own clan.
Bastet spends most of his time following close to the king, so its not until he begins seeking out Tetra that some of the other begin to get suspicious- Especially Tetra's own familiar, who is fiercely protective of her place at the queens side.

Returning to the lair wasn't a big deal for most dragons, but with Lilliana's large size and clumsy gait, everyone always noticed her. She moved through them nervously, returning greetings but otherwise staying quite... Which thankfully, wasn't too unusual. What was unusual, however, was that the queen didn't welcome her home. Many of the others had at least come to take some of the packs to where they belonged.

She was surprised to see Raine already perched on a ledge in the gathering area. How in the wastes did he get back first? She supposed he did know the caves better than she, and could fit in much smaller tunnels. He gave her a nod of greeting, and she smiled back. At least there was one face she was sure was friendly around.

"You! Imperial, you should have been here hours ago!" Lil tensed at the voice, turning to see King Strass- an admittedly tiny dragon compared to her, but still exceptionally intimidating. He was flying level with her eyes, much too close for comfort... But seemed to be acting normal, at least. She swallowed, and lowered her head so he was above her, which tended to be a good way to stay on his good side.

"Forgive me, sir, I lost my coin on the way back and had to search for it. May you and Plaguemother forgive me." She spoke quickly, receiving a confused and surprised expression from the king. He must not have been expecting such a quick apology... Then again, with Thakur and Pennenah around, he was used to Imperials who tried to be clever.

"Eh... Well. Don't let it happen again." the king muttered, looking over her curiously. As he spoke, Raine soared down to them, trotting up to the king. Strass turned to look at the elder dragon, narrowing his eyes at the sudden approach. The rest of the clan had been acting strange, too solemn, but the king seemed to be his usual, grumpy self.

"Sir." Raine spoke, performing a short, respectful bow, "I-" The dragon hesitated as the queen made her way towards them, Bastet the kings familiar and Fluer-her own- bickering and fighting as they scrambled to keep up with her. The king smiled at his queen- a possible sign of strange behavior, to be honest- and they touched snouts when she came close enough. Raine hesitated, looking at the two of them. He had meant to see to the leaders individually, but the opportunity, he saw, had already passed him by.

"My queen." Raine croaked, sounding a little less confident than before, "I intended to speak with you as well... I have caught the scent of a stranger on the borders of our clan, and-"

"What?" Strass interrupted, his wings spreading with his irritation, "Who dares enter our land without permission?"

"...Ah, well, the scent was of a stranger, as I said, though I suppose you or the queen may recognize it... Shall I lead you to the location?" Raine asked. Lillianna simply watched the exchange in silence, feeling rather useless in helping Raine with... Whatever he was doing.

"You've done well!" Tetra piped in finally, moving to wrap an affectionate wing around her clan mate, "We will come with you to determine if it is friend or foe!" The queens friendliness wasn't unheard of, she was like a mother to much of the clan, but Rain dodged the attempt at contact. Tetra seemed a bit upset by this, but didn't try again... Strass was too irritated to notice.

"Yes." the king growled, turning and starting to walk in the direction of his den, "I will don my armor, and meet you at the dogs mouth. Bastet, come and assist me." The familiar scuffled with Tetras for a moment longer before following quickly after Strass, glancing back suspiciously towards Raine before vanishing into the tunnels with his master. Tetra turned her head to Raine once the king had left, her normally happy expression replaced with a rather blank look. Lillianna noticed Raine's face fall, and looked to the queen as well.

"I will wait at the mouth of the cavern." Raine pipped in after a moment, bowing again to hide his unease. The queen smiled, and nodded.

"We will see you shortly then." Tetra replied. She looked to her familiar, who quickly climbed up between Tetra's wings for a ride, and they left in the same direction as the king. Raine relaxed, and looked up at Lillianna. "I need you to do something before I leave with our leaders."

Lillianna didn't like this, no not a bit, but there wasn't much she could do about it now! She stood at the western edge of their territory, with a friend from a neighboring clan. The yellow guardian was confused, of course, but was content to scratch her scales against the nearby trees, leaving her scent behind.

"So, youngling, not that I don't enjoy your clans strange rituals, but why exactly am I doing this?" the dragon asked, looking up at the larger Imperial, who was looking more nervous by the moment. Lillianna shook her head vigorously.

"Now isn't the time, I'm afraid." she assured their neighbor, trying to sound cam and confident. The Guardian was obviously not happy with that answer, but it was the best one she had gotten so far. "Just know you're helping us greatly."

"...Greatly enough for a reward?"

"A- A reward for leaving your scent on some trees? I... Uh. Eternal thanks if this woks?" Lillianna suggested. The Guardian frowned, and huffed a little, but let it go after that.

The Guardian and Lillianna were both long gone by the time Raine and the King and Queen arrived. As they got close, their king began to grow confused, asking a few times what exactly they were doing out there again. Tetra, however, remained calm and focused, trotting happily alongside Raine...

"There." Raine murmured, recognizing the smell of the neighboring dragon. It was from a female from a small clan nearby. King Strass likely wouldn't recognize the scent, but at this point it didn't matter. Raine was already sure that it wasn't him. "My queen, do you recognize the scent?" he asked finally, "Is it friend or foe?"

Tetra walked around the trees, looking a little uneasy. She sniffed some of the nearby trees, the ground, the air, but didn't seem to know what she was looking for... That only made Raine that much more sure that this wasn't their queen.

"My queen?" he asked, stepping towards her tentatively, "Does it smell like a friend?" Tetra didn't respond right away, instead looking at Raine with a glimmer of anger... Which was extremely out of character for the happy dragon.

"...It smells like an enemy." Tetra said finally, and this seemed to surprise even Strass. He looked over at his mate, narrowing his eyes. He seemed confused again, a little out of place.

"Tetra... I have never heard you call anyone an enemy. Are you well?" Strass questioned. He stepped slowly towards her, looking wary.

"My king." Raine breathed, hackles raised as he watched his so-called queen with unblinking eyes, "I believe This is not our queen." Strass faltered, turning to look at Raine with disbelief. He was about to speak again, when Tetra began to laugh dryly... Nothing like her usual laugh.

"Heh... You know, I should have called for a gathering hours ago... I wanted to make sure all of you had been infected by the fog, but that fool of an Imperial hadn't returned... Should have jumped her when she arrived." Tetra's mouth was moving, but the voice belonged to another. Thankfully, this seemed to stir Strass from his own daze. Raine opened his mouth to speak, but his king was already advancing towards the stranger.

"Tell me who you are." Strass growled, his feet beginning to glow with magic. The stranger laughed, which only angered the king further. "Show your true form!" he snarled, and a simple stomp on the ground shot a rare show of magic from the king to the imposter standing before him. The energy twisted its way through the air before striking them with a flash... And then nothing.

Tetra began to laugh from deep within, entire body shaking with amusement... Then it caught, and they began to cough, spitting out a mouthful of green fluid. The stranger seemed alarmed, and took a step back. Strass let out a roar, and the magic once again flared around what looked like his mate... And the green fur began to fall from her body, fading to nothing before hitting the ground.

"No." the unfamiliar voice said again, stepping back as red scales began to show through the fading green. Its shape began to contort, twisting and multiplying in size. "How did you do that? No one can do that!" The dragon was soon towering over Strass, a blood red Ridgeback, obviously alarmed by the king's spell.

"What have you done with my Tetra." Strass growled,spreading his wings and lifting himself to be eye level with the impostor, "If you tell me, I may let you live."

"I- She's bound in her own hoard!" the dragon announced, backpedaling, "But that doesn't matter, my familiar-"

Lillian appeared from between the trees, a struggling Bastet held in her mouth, a familiar black Nocturne flying alongside her. Other unfamiliar dragons began to wind their way from the trees, approaching the impostor, surrounding him. Lillian dropped the mimic- which had begun changing its shape in an attempt to squirm free- into the waiting claws of Shadowsong.

"Who in the-"

"Shadowsong." the Nocturne interrupted, receiving a short growl from the king, "You must choose your clan carefully, I was not expecting them yo find your impostor this quickly. We will take things from here."

(I'm not happy with it, really, but I'm done!)
[center] [font=Monotype Corsiva][size=7]The Apprentice[/size][/font] [size=3] Lillian [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28156355] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/281564/28156355_350.png[/img] [/url] Lillian, Floe's apprentice, seems like the kind of dragon who'd do anything she was told to please her master, including going to the ends of the earth to trade for his supplies. This whole situation kind of excites her, to be honest...she's been feeling a bit frustrated being stuck inside the observatory and practising spells. This should be a real test of what she's learned! [font=Monotype Corsiva][size=7]The Watchdragon[/size][/font] [size=3] Phantom [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28157195] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/281572/28157195_350.png[/img] [/url] While Phantom usually acts as a musician, I love bending my lore a little bit for this kind of thing hehe. I feel like his personality fits quite well; he never really sleeps for very long and can usually be found wandering around the lair, and pretty much knows everybody who enters and leaves the clan. [font=Monotype Corsiva][size=7]The Imposter[/size][/font] [size=3] Reaper [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28005049] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/280051/28005049_350.png[/img] [/url] The General has been plotting a coup d'etat for a long while, and has amassed quite a large following...a group of dragons who would likely listen to anything he asked of them, no matter how strange and out of character it sounded. If the rebellion were to be successful and the crown seized from Queen Ivory, of course the Imposter would want to be the one sitting on the throne... [font=Monotype Corsiva][size=7]The Mimic[/size][/font] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/2917.png[/img] [/center]

The Apprentice
Lillian

28156355_350.png

Lillian, Floe's apprentice, seems like the kind of dragon who'd do anything she was told to please her master, including going to the ends of the earth to trade for his supplies. This whole situation kind of excites her, to be honest...she's been feeling a bit frustrated being stuck inside the observatory and practising spells. This should be a real test of what she's learned!

The Watchdragon
Phantom

28157195_350.png

While Phantom usually acts as a musician, I love bending my lore a little bit for this kind of thing hehe. I feel like his personality fits quite well; he never really sleeps for very long and can usually be found wandering around the lair, and pretty much knows everybody who enters and leaves the clan.

The Imposter
Reaper

28005049_350.png

The General has been plotting a coup d'etat for a long while, and has amassed quite a large following...a group of dragons who would likely listen to anything he asked of them, no matter how strange and out of character it sounded. If the rebellion were to be successful and the crown seized from Queen Ivory, of course the Imposter would want to be the one sitting on the throne...

The Mimic

2917.png

Ooooo this looks so cool! I'll start with my apprentice. Apprentice- Undoomed [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/261861/26186047_350.png[/img] Watchdragon- Anwen [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/274646/27464595_350.png[/img] The Imposter (Dragon)- Sivaas the Jarl [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/229239/22923825_350.png[/img] The Mimic (familiar)- Sivaas's familiar [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/987.png[/img]
Ooooo this looks so cool! I'll start with my apprentice.

Apprentice- Undoomed

26186047_350.png

Watchdragon- Anwen

27464595_350.png

The Imposter (Dragon)- Sivaas the Jarl

22923825_350.png

The Mimic (familiar)- Sivaas's familiar

987.png
91741235.png77876607.png
The imposter:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=974205] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/9743/974205_350.png[/img] [/url]
The imposter:
974205_350.png
177499lightofknowledge2.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26318633] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/263187/26318633_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]The apprentice.[/b] Galleio is the classic portrayal of a gullible fool. Though he is empathetic, courageous and caring, he is easily manipulated. Under the wing of his mentor, Light, he hopes to become a student beneath the gracious Lightweaver rather than the malicious Icewarden. For now, he delivers packages across the lair, and this is satisfactory, he thinks. ----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20830815] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/208309/20830815_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]The watchdragon.[/b] Hishiki is an ancient, scarred Nocturne with countless yarns of war and loss. She keeps her eyes eternally open, be it with magic or simple trauma, and awaits the toll of marching armies. Hishiki is very giving and kind, but she is always taut and aware. Her only true ally and trusted friend is her sword, Cleaver, and she lie awake for countless hours, weaving magical spells and fleeting memories into the dear blade. Some say it has sentience, but who can be sure? ------ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22609134] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/226092/22609134_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]The draconian imposter.[/b] Sarpedon is a strange, strange Skydancer. He practices questionable magic that even the Plaguebringer would flinch at, such as necromancy. He is manipulative and cunning, and he can easily go unnoticed if that is what he wishes. His physical form is fluid, as he mimics many other members of his lair, most notably his leader, Saphira. He works alone, but occasionally the clan alchemist joins him, and together they dabble in the unholy. ------ [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/343.png[/img] [b]The familiar mimic.[/b] The Trick-o-the-light, the perfect imposter. Aptly named Pumpkin, this tricky devil is quite petty, despite her vast skills. She is the companion of one of the most prestigious assassins in the Southern Icefield, so her mimicry is very valuable. Pumpkin takes great pleasure in misplacing possessions, or even stealing them for her own. Watch your back, because she might put a dagger in it. She is very hateful, but she also has a very inflated ego, and she takes pride in her actions.

26318633_350.png

The apprentice. Galleio is the classic portrayal of a gullible fool. Though he is empathetic, courageous and caring, he is easily manipulated. Under the wing of his mentor, Light, he hopes to become a student beneath the gracious Lightweaver rather than the malicious Icewarden. For now, he delivers packages across the lair, and this is satisfactory, he thinks.

20830815_350.png

The watchdragon. Hishiki is an ancient, scarred Nocturne with countless yarns of war and loss. She keeps her eyes eternally open, be it with magic or simple trauma, and awaits the toll of marching armies. Hishiki is very giving and kind, but she is always taut and aware. Her only true ally and trusted friend is her sword, Cleaver, and she lie awake for countless hours, weaving magical spells and fleeting memories into the dear blade. Some say it has sentience, but who can be sure?

22609134_350.png

The draconian imposter. Sarpedon is a strange, strange Skydancer. He practices questionable magic that even the Plaguebringer would flinch at, such as necromancy. He is manipulative and cunning, and he can easily go unnoticed if that is what he wishes. His physical form is fluid, as he mimics many other members of his lair, most notably his leader, Saphira. He works alone, but occasionally the clan alchemist joins him, and together they dabble in the unholy.

343.png

The familiar mimic. The Trick-o-the-light, the perfect imposter. Aptly named Pumpkin, this tricky devil is quite petty, despite her vast skills. She is the companion of one of the most prestigious assassins in the Southern Icefield, so her mimicry is very valuable. Pumpkin takes great pleasure in misplacing possessions, or even stealing them for her own. Watch your back, because she might put a dagger in it. She is very hateful, but she also has a very inflated ego, and she takes pride in her actions.
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png
This is my apprentice [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26232356] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/262324/26232356_350.png[/img] [/url]
This is my apprentice

26232356_350.png
egg.gif
[center][b]The Apprentice - Zelkova[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16053336] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/160534/16053336_350.png[/img] [/url] Zelkova is perfect for the apprentice. She's a little free with her words and a little naive. She wouldn't notice the fog until she was so lost, her guide wouldn't be able to get her out. She's learning lore about the shadow flight under the teachings of Sortid. [b]The Watchdragon - Borayia[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9136471] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/91365/9136471_350.png[/img] [/url] Borayia is a quiet watcher, his keen eyes able to pick out dragons and other things in the darkness. He is not made for fighting, though his armor protects him should he be attacked. He guards the lift to the rest of the floating lair, as well as its tethers. [b]The Imposter - Kolli[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23287093] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/232871/23287093_350.png[/img] [/url] The mages of the Allagí tend to keep to themselves and Kolli is no different. He is small and he likes to stay around Erinsal and Larimar, but recently, he's been a little more friendly. He sits with others and talks to them in his soft voice. He is still always watching, though, so be careful, especially of the magic swirling around his wings. They may reach out and grab a hold of you. [b]The Mimic[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/20159.png[/img] [/center]
The Apprentice - Zelkova

16053336_350.png

Zelkova is perfect for the apprentice. She's a little free with her words and a little naive. She wouldn't notice the fog until she was so lost, her guide wouldn't be able to get her out. She's learning lore about the shadow flight under the teachings of Sortid.

The Watchdragon - Borayia

9136471_350.png

Borayia is a quiet watcher, his keen eyes able to pick out dragons and other things in the darkness. He is not made for fighting, though his armor protects him should he be attacked. He guards the lift to the rest of the floating lair, as well as its tethers.

The Imposter - Kolli

23287093_350.png

The mages of the Allagí tend to keep to themselves and Kolli is no different. He is small and he likes to stay around Erinsal and Larimar, but recently, he's been a little more friendly. He sits with others and talks to them in his soft voice. He is still always watching, though, so be careful, especially of the magic swirling around his wings. They may reach out and grab a hold of you.

The Mimic
20159.png
[b]The Apprentice:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28608609] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/286087/28608609_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]A young Fae who came from an allied Fire Clan, Gareth is an unskilled mage who studies under Flamel and Serimir.[/i] [b]The Watchdragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28768285] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/287683/28768285_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]The child of a pairing between the Clan's Imperial, Carmen, and a dragon from the Fire Clan Gareth came from, Leonardo has dedicated himself to becoming an able member of the Clan's guards and fighters. The early yearnings of seeking out his Charge have begun to stir within him. . .[/i] [b]The Imposter:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25163624] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/251637/25163624_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Fenokee has always been a strange, strange dragon. . .[/i] [b]The Mimic:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/16479.png[/img] [i]Did her powers grow stronger underneath everyone's noses. . .?[/i]
The Apprentice:

28608609_350.png

A young Fae who came from an allied Fire Clan, Gareth is an unskilled mage who studies under Flamel and Serimir.

The Watchdragon:

28768285_350.png

The child of a pairing between the Clan's Imperial, Carmen, and a dragon from the Fire Clan Gareth came from, Leonardo has dedicated himself to becoming an able member of the Clan's guards and fighters. The early yearnings of seeking out his Charge have begun to stir within him. . .

The Imposter:

25163624_350.png

Fenokee has always been a strange, strange dragon. . .

The Mimic:

16479.png

Did her powers grow stronger underneath everyone's noses. . .?
Wind-Network.png 3.png
The Apprentice [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29010048] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/290101/29010048_350.png[/img] [/url] Lily is the most likely apprentice of the four to get stuck with all the bad jobs. Simply because she's just "not Plaguey enough". Kani, though she doesn't look the part, has the right attitude for Plague, and Tezi and Hunaia are too young to be toting shards around. The Watchdragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27098806] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/270989/27098806_350.png[/img] [/url] Though this form is relatively young, Lyssavi has lived on the clan's grounds for longer than anyone could imagine. Since she is a ghost, she can't really do much for the clan except for guard it, and the clan is very thankful for what she does. The Imposter [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21520715] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/215208/21520715_350.png[/img] [/url] Rather than taking over the leader of the clan, [i]they[/i] decided to fake up a copy of Delta. As an experienced Mire Flyer who also watches over the fodder inn within the clan, she is a very intimidating sight; despite her purple and pink coloration. The Mimic [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/1578.png[/img]
The Apprentice

29010048_350.png

Lily is the most likely apprentice of the four to get stuck with all the bad jobs. Simply because she's just "not Plaguey enough". Kani, though she doesn't look the part, has the right attitude for Plague, and Tezi and Hunaia are too young to be toting shards around.

The Watchdragon

27098806_350.png

Though this form is relatively young, Lyssavi has lived on the clan's grounds for longer than anyone could imagine. Since she is a ghost, she can't really do much for the clan except for guard it, and the clan is very thankful for what she does.

The Imposter

21520715_350.png

Rather than taking over the leader of the clan, they decided to fake up a copy of Delta. As an experienced Mire Flyer who also watches over the fodder inn within the clan, she is a very intimidating sight; despite her purple and pink coloration.

The Mimic
1578.png
QQnBZuq.gif
if you are reading this you get a cookie
persist/percy | he/they | fr+3
643gino.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29