Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Official OOF Shadow Subspecies Hub
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
@bioluminosity
Got the Singularites in the doc if you'd like to check it over and make sure I have everything.

@CelesticLeo
Not quite sure how to set up the Twilight Fairies by DaemonFox. Should I do a similar format to the Luciferins? I.e. main info, then break down into the different variations?
@bioluminosity
Got the Singularites in the doc if you'd like to check it over and make sure I have everything.

@CelesticLeo
Not quite sure how to set up the Twilight Fairies by DaemonFox. Should I do a similar format to the Luciferins? I.e. main info, then break down into the different variations?
lUc1aX6.gifOnQ3zz1.gifoob_crest_100_by_cthulucy-db2ny03.png
@Belviere Sorry for the delay I can only be on Thursdays to Sundays but yes, I really liked how you sat that up. Take not how I added regions now.
@Belviere Sorry for the delay I can only be on Thursdays to Sundays but yes, I really liked how you sat that up. Take not how I added regions now.
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

Official Shadow Subspecies Hub: IF | OOF
FR Deity Memes | Food Exchange
W.I.P Lore | Dragon Pen Pals | Art | More..

She/They | FR+ 3 | English | ID: 208844
UeqWADf.png
@CelesticLeo
Alright. I'll get started on that.

@DaemonFox
Can I get a few clarifications for you Twilight Fairies Sub?

1) Is the sub specific to the Tangled Wood or do they exist in other regions of Sornieth?

2) Are the gene variations listed in your sub thread specific combinations that must be adhered to or is any combination of them allowed?

3) What differentiates a Greater Fairy from a Lesser Fairy from a Fairy in Training? There's lore explaining the Twilight Mimics, but nothing for the other 3.

4) Would you like your sub to be added to the Dragon Up program? If you're not sure what that is, please see the front post for an explanation.
@CelesticLeo
Alright. I'll get started on that.

@DaemonFox
Can I get a few clarifications for you Twilight Fairies Sub?

1) Is the sub specific to the Tangled Wood or do they exist in other regions of Sornieth?

2) Are the gene variations listed in your sub thread specific combinations that must be adhered to or is any combination of them allowed?

3) What differentiates a Greater Fairy from a Lesser Fairy from a Fairy in Training? There's lore explaining the Twilight Mimics, but nothing for the other 3.

4) Would you like your sub to be added to the Dragon Up program? If you're not sure what that is, please see the front post for an explanation.
@Belviere
Hi. I'd be happy to answer your questions.

1.) I'm thinking about having it be a pure shadow subspecies. I realize it may not to fair to the other elemental clans but it makes it kinda special I guess. Every subspecies I've seen so far hasn't been isolated to one location. Just like the Lemurs of Madagascar, the Twilight Fairy is only seen in the lands of Shadow.

2.) The gene variations are under the species variation. ex: the Greater Fairy has Metallic/Alloy/Gembond (With the new opal gene I'm thinking about adding Iridescent/Facet/Opal to the Greater Fairy variation. What do you think?). The only loose requirement is the coloration but of course they stay in the designated black and purple ranges.

3.) That is a excellent question. Lately I've been thinking about adding some lore to the other variations. The Greater Fairies are the more powerful variation and are the most skillful at using magik. Lesser fairies are more common and their skills at finding things are their biggest strength. If a lost hatchling is found and rerurned home, it would most likely be done by a lesser fariy. Fairy in Training are just that, they're new and still learning.

4.) I'd love for it to be added to the program. My lore skills aren't the best. I still try but to be honest I'm more of a song/poem writer. Plus It'd be great if the whole shadow community has the chance of adding in their ideas. It'll really tie it into shadow even more.

I think I answered everything. I'm on my phone and apologize if I missed anything or if I missed a word autocorrect changed.
@Belviere
Hi. I'd be happy to answer your questions.

1.) I'm thinking about having it be a pure shadow subspecies. I realize it may not to fair to the other elemental clans but it makes it kinda special I guess. Every subspecies I've seen so far hasn't been isolated to one location. Just like the Lemurs of Madagascar, the Twilight Fairy is only seen in the lands of Shadow.

2.) The gene variations are under the species variation. ex: the Greater Fairy has Metallic/Alloy/Gembond (With the new opal gene I'm thinking about adding Iridescent/Facet/Opal to the Greater Fairy variation. What do you think?). The only loose requirement is the coloration but of course they stay in the designated black and purple ranges.

3.) That is a excellent question. Lately I've been thinking about adding some lore to the other variations. The Greater Fairies are the more powerful variation and are the most skillful at using magik. Lesser fairies are more common and their skills at finding things are their biggest strength. If a lost hatchling is found and rerurned home, it would most likely be done by a lesser fariy. Fairy in Training are just that, they're new and still learning.

4.) I'd love for it to be added to the program. My lore skills aren't the best. I still try but to be honest I'm more of a song/poem writer. Plus It'd be great if the whole shadow community has the chance of adding in their ideas. It'll really tie it into shadow even more.

I think I answered everything. I'm on my phone and apologize if I missed anything or if I missed a word autocorrect changed.
Whiy505_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=high.png zBNR58W.jpg
By nonarygame
pYuSl3A_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=high.png
By SakuraAngel
@DaemonFox
Thank you for answering my questions! Also, I've added the Iridescent/Shimmer/Opal gene combo to the Greater Fairy (maybe their greater magical abilities led to their magic crystallizing on their scales?). If you'd like, please take a look if you have the time to make sure I've added the subspecies information correctly. Thanks again!
@DaemonFox
Thank you for answering my questions! Also, I've added the Iridescent/Shimmer/Opal gene combo to the Greater Fairy (maybe their greater magical abilities led to their magic crystallizing on their scales?). If you'd like, please take a look if you have the time to make sure I've added the subspecies information correctly. Thanks again!
@CelesticLeo
I've added the Twilight Fairies in. Do we have anyone on the Dragon Up list I can ping? DaemonFox would like help with their lore for that sub.
@CelesticLeo
I've added the Twilight Fairies in. Do we have anyone on the Dragon Up list I can ping? DaemonFox would like help with their lore for that sub.
@Belviere no not yet no one has applied. I can though. Thank you for helping. I'm going to add a list of things to do and have it where you can edit to so I can see what all needs done. As well as you can ping me on discord so I can get back to you sooner.
@Belviere no not yet no one has applied. I can though. Thank you for helping. I'm going to add a list of things to do and have it where you can edit to so I can see what all needs done. As well as you can ping me on discord so I can get back to you sooner.
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

UeqWADf.png
Check our Staff List for the TO DO list
Check our Staff List for the TO DO list
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

UeqWADf.png
@celesticLeo

Hello! I'm the new owner of the fire subspecies hub and I was wondering if this was still running? If it is do you have a link for me to add?

Thanks for your time!
@celesticLeo

Hello! I'm the new owner of the fire subspecies hub and I was wondering if this was still running? If it is do you have a link for me to add?

Thanks for your time!
tumblr_oq63wbblOV1uxu4o6o2_100.pngtumblr_opuhzoIgnS1uxu4o6o1_250.pngtumblr_oou1ncGkSc1uxu4o6o1_250.png282khew.png
@Boltninja75

Yes we are still up and running, slowly but surely. If you'd like to message me your affilation banner I'll do the same!
@Boltninja75

Yes we are still up and running, slowly but surely. If you'd like to message me your affilation banner I'll do the same!
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

UeqWADf.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17