Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Yo-ho me mateys!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18
@NocturneAlley
RIP Zalaph, aw well, if it's all the same I'd love to be on the pinglist in case any positions open up c;
and also to see the mighty crew in action, of course!
@NocturneAlley
RIP Zalaph, aw well, if it's all the same I'd love to be on the pinglist in case any positions open up c;
and also to see the mighty crew in action, of course!
rzg1Qcq.gifNCH5NC0.gifLf9R3i1.gifoeuWTi1.gifLQV7pRJ.gif73cpnYH.gif
@soulykins
of course!! I will add you right now! :)
@soulykins
of course!! I will add you right now! :)
Well.... I be not quite sure what happened, but it looks like Sheiko came out on top. I woe Zalaph's alright! Comin' up next, Sheiko 'n Shardui! Maybe we gunna be able to actually watch 'tis one!

Shardui knew that letting Sheiko hang onto her Alchemist pack would be trouble for him. So, before the female had the chance to start in on him like she did with Zalaph, he unsheathed his sword and with one fluid movement sliced the straps on her bag. Caching it in his paw, he proceeded to toss it overboard so she couldn't hope to use it against him. Staring at the Pearlcatcher, he tosses a grin her way.

Sheiko felt extremely vulnerable. Without a weapon and now without her pouch of tools, she couldn't hope to take on the slightly larger male before her. Backing up to the edge of the main deck, she wildly casts her eyes around her surroundings hoping to find something to use against her opponent. She sees the main mast that had previously been destroyed by the giant Imperial. Acting quickly, she yanks up a piece of broken wood with a pointed end and aims it at Shardui.

The male laughs loud enough for it to carry across the whole of the ship. A few in attendance laugh with him at the sight of the wooden sword Sheiko had picked up. Shardui lifts his sword once again and begins to parry with her. It doesn't take long before the makeshift weapon snaps under the weight of his steel sword. Slapping the flat of his blade against Sheiko's neck, he knocks her to the ground easily.

"Any last words?" He hovers over the smaller Pearlcatcher, his blade digging slightly into her flesh drawing a thin line of blood. He raises his arm to deliver the final blow and as he brings it down, his wrist is snagged before he can finish off his opponent. Whirling around angrily, Shardui comes nose to nose with AnneBonny.

"We will not be killing on this deck today, friend. You have sufficiently disarmed and incapacitated your opponent. I am declaring you the winner of this duel and of the Second Mate position. Please, go down to the main bunk area and let Esoteric show you around."

The Captain turned and helped Sheiko to her feet, handing her the soaking wet bag of potion bottles she had retrieved from the ocean herself. " Let me explain why I intervened. A Second Mate needs to be prepared at all times, for any possibility." Sheiko nodded and waited for the Anne to finish. " Today, you were not prepared, were you?" Sheiko knew the question didn't require an answer, but she did anyways. "No, I wasn' Cap'n. I figured me potions were enough to get me through. I will take this as a lesson 'n be sure to put it towards future duels. Thank ye for the chance to fight on yer ship." Captain AnneBonny extended her paw again, this time shaking Sheiko's gently with an encouraging smile before turning and disappearing below deck.
Well.... I be not quite sure what happened, but it looks like Sheiko came out on top. I woe Zalaph's alright! Comin' up next, Sheiko 'n Shardui! Maybe we gunna be able to actually watch 'tis one!

Shardui knew that letting Sheiko hang onto her Alchemist pack would be trouble for him. So, before the female had the chance to start in on him like she did with Zalaph, he unsheathed his sword and with one fluid movement sliced the straps on her bag. Caching it in his paw, he proceeded to toss it overboard so she couldn't hope to use it against him. Staring at the Pearlcatcher, he tosses a grin her way.

Sheiko felt extremely vulnerable. Without a weapon and now without her pouch of tools, she couldn't hope to take on the slightly larger male before her. Backing up to the edge of the main deck, she wildly casts her eyes around her surroundings hoping to find something to use against her opponent. She sees the main mast that had previously been destroyed by the giant Imperial. Acting quickly, she yanks up a piece of broken wood with a pointed end and aims it at Shardui.

The male laughs loud enough for it to carry across the whole of the ship. A few in attendance laugh with him at the sight of the wooden sword Sheiko had picked up. Shardui lifts his sword once again and begins to parry with her. It doesn't take long before the makeshift weapon snaps under the weight of his steel sword. Slapping the flat of his blade against Sheiko's neck, he knocks her to the ground easily.

"Any last words?" He hovers over the smaller Pearlcatcher, his blade digging slightly into her flesh drawing a thin line of blood. He raises his arm to deliver the final blow and as he brings it down, his wrist is snagged before he can finish off his opponent. Whirling around angrily, Shardui comes nose to nose with AnneBonny.

"We will not be killing on this deck today, friend. You have sufficiently disarmed and incapacitated your opponent. I am declaring you the winner of this duel and of the Second Mate position. Please, go down to the main bunk area and let Esoteric show you around."

The Captain turned and helped Sheiko to her feet, handing her the soaking wet bag of potion bottles she had retrieved from the ocean herself. " Let me explain why I intervened. A Second Mate needs to be prepared at all times, for any possibility." Sheiko nodded and waited for the Anne to finish. " Today, you were not prepared, were you?" Sheiko knew the question didn't require an answer, but she did anyways. "No, I wasn' Cap'n. I figured me potions were enough to get me through. I will take this as a lesson 'n be sure to put it towards future duels. Thank ye for the chance to fight on yer ship." Captain AnneBonny extended her paw again, this time shaking Sheiko's gently with an encouraging smile before turning and disappearing below deck.
Th' cap'n be tired 'n needs her beauty rest. We gunna continue 'tis duels to'morrow mornin'. fer now, I woe all 'o ye still selected fer a battle gunna prepare themselves accordin'ly. Rest well, me buckos.
Th' cap'n be tired 'n needs her beauty rest. We gunna continue 'tis duels to'morrow mornin'. fer now, I woe all 'o ye still selected fer a battle gunna prepare themselves accordin'ly. Rest well, me buckos.
-eats popcorn- this is too intense

Ichabod: -sips from a bottle of rum- yeaaah fight'in -falls over-

Oh yes he wil do so well..
-eats popcorn- this is too intense

Ichabod: -sips from a bottle of rum- yeaaah fight'in -falls over-

Oh yes he wil do so well..
CXuWKHk.png
@NocturneAlley

Cool! My little fae won < 3 BloodRose certainly cant be bothering him now, haha
@NocturneAlley

Cool! My little fae won < 3 BloodRose certainly cant be bothering him now, haha
kIkbHva.png bsf2fqJ.jpg
@NocturneAlley
Oh cool, I'd love to be pinged! Or raided! Or both! Both is good.
@NocturneAlley
Oh cool, I'd love to be pinged! Or raided! Or both! Both is good.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
Wow! I didn't think Shardui would win! Or that he could be so ruthless! o.o At least one of those potions didn't turn him into a cuttlefish. ^_^; Awesome writing! I look forward to seeing what the rest will do. ( Also, it'd be fun to RP crew drama in between official raids. Or does that sound weird? o.o )
Wow! I didn't think Shardui would win! Or that he could be so ruthless! o.o At least one of those potions didn't turn him into a cuttlefish. ^_^; Awesome writing! I look forward to seeing what the rest will do. ( Also, it'd be fun to RP crew drama in between official raids. Or does that sound weird? o.o )
6wR17En.png
@Helsing
Maybe being drunk will be an advantage for him!!

@Stealthclaw
:) I look forward to seeing how he fairs in future duels and raids!

@Ironpen
;) ;) ;) ;)

@ChakotayDgryphon
Its always fun to see what the RNG spits out in terms of winners and such. Definitely makes me dig deep in my creativeness!!

In terms of roleplaying, I don't mind the occasional back and forth, but I want to keep this thread pretty uncluttered so that its easier for readers and lairs being raided to find the prompts and follow the action! :)
@Helsing
Maybe being drunk will be an advantage for him!!

@Stealthclaw
:) I look forward to seeing how he fairs in future duels and raids!

@Ironpen
;) ;) ;) ;)

@ChakotayDgryphon
Its always fun to see what the RNG spits out in terms of winners and such. Definitely makes me dig deep in my creativeness!!

In terms of roleplaying, I don't mind the occasional back and forth, but I want to keep this thread pretty uncluttered so that its easier for readers and lairs being raided to find the prompts and follow the action! :)
BLOOD WARNING AHEAD. PLEASE BE AWARE THESE ARE DUELS IN WHICH DRAGONS WILL BE HURT.

Pings are including those who have asked to be pinged, current Crewmembers who have won their duels and those of you still needing to duel for their spots. IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE PINGED PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I will be sending out a mass ping at the beginning of each duel set, so that you can jump directly to the most recent duel. @IgnisFlamel @Stealclaw @soulykins @Quilt @IronPen @SnowLeopard @Akasa @Tales @ChakotayDgryphon @ScimitarCat @Helsing @ClockworkEclipse @Leondragon @ZolfJKimbleeXME @Abysea @FelixMcTrashy

Morin' to all 'o ye. Let's jump right into our duels! First up be Sludge 'n Looper battlin' fer th' position 'o Boatswain! Hurry up 'n take ye positions!

Still rubbing a little bit of sleep from his eyes, Looper centers himself on the ships deck. The debris from the shuttled mainmast had been cleared away overnight leaving a jagged post jutting out of the ship. However, there was a lot more room from maneuvering. Looper pulled his broadsword from his place against his leg and nodded slightly to his opponent in acknowledgement.

Sludge had been awake for a while. His eyes were wide open and he too grabbed his weapon, although he noticed it didn't have quite the length of the Nocturne's. He blinked a few times, before stepping quickly towards the much smaller male and swiping at his sword arm. He hoped to cause enough damage to make it useless, but with his smaller blade all he managed to cut was air.

The Nocturne yanked his arm back instinctively. He had misjudge that speed of the larger dragon, thinking his girth would slow him down and make him an easy target. However as he exchanged a few swipes with Sludge, he noticed that the dragon was just as fast as he was. A smile broke across his face, thrilled that it wouldn't be an easy fight! He swiped quickly with his sword, this time managing to slash a good size cut along the Imperial's chest.

Sludge looked to his injury, back shuffling away from his opponent's reach. Blood had begun to soak through his scarf and was turning it an even darker crimson then it was previous. Slightly annoyed, the Imperial began his attacks with renewed vigor. He slashed and thrust at Looper, hoping to break his defense and land a few good blows. More often then not, however, his cutlass bounced uselessly off the golden armor the smaller male wore along the length of his body. Finally, with one ferocious stab, he manages to break through and feels the smooth separation of flesh under his blade.

Enraged by the wound, Looper pushed with all his might against the Imperial. Shoving him and using the large dragons weight against him, he managed to force him back far enough that he tripped over the stump of wood that was previously the mainmast. Looper let out a cry of excitement as he was Sludge loose his balance and fall to the deck. His weapon was jarred from his grip and he knocked his head hard against the ships wooden floor. Scrambling to get his weapon back in his hands, Sludge struggles to get up. However, before he can Looper is on him. Hovering over him slightly, the smaller male uses the backend of his sword to bash the head of his opponent and knock him unconscious. Letting out another cry of triumph, he sheaths his sword and stands back while the crowd around him cheers loudly.
BLOOD WARNING AHEAD. PLEASE BE AWARE THESE ARE DUELS IN WHICH DRAGONS WILL BE HURT.

Pings are including those who have asked to be pinged, current Crewmembers who have won their duels and those of you still needing to duel for their spots. IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE PINGED PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I will be sending out a mass ping at the beginning of each duel set, so that you can jump directly to the most recent duel. @IgnisFlamel @Stealclaw @soulykins @Quilt @IronPen @SnowLeopard @Akasa @Tales @ChakotayDgryphon @ScimitarCat @Helsing @ClockworkEclipse @Leondragon @ZolfJKimbleeXME @Abysea @FelixMcTrashy

Morin' to all 'o ye. Let's jump right into our duels! First up be Sludge 'n Looper battlin' fer th' position 'o Boatswain! Hurry up 'n take ye positions!

Still rubbing a little bit of sleep from his eyes, Looper centers himself on the ships deck. The debris from the shuttled mainmast had been cleared away overnight leaving a jagged post jutting out of the ship. However, there was a lot more room from maneuvering. Looper pulled his broadsword from his place against his leg and nodded slightly to his opponent in acknowledgement.

Sludge had been awake for a while. His eyes were wide open and he too grabbed his weapon, although he noticed it didn't have quite the length of the Nocturne's. He blinked a few times, before stepping quickly towards the much smaller male and swiping at his sword arm. He hoped to cause enough damage to make it useless, but with his smaller blade all he managed to cut was air.

The Nocturne yanked his arm back instinctively. He had misjudge that speed of the larger dragon, thinking his girth would slow him down and make him an easy target. However as he exchanged a few swipes with Sludge, he noticed that the dragon was just as fast as he was. A smile broke across his face, thrilled that it wouldn't be an easy fight! He swiped quickly with his sword, this time managing to slash a good size cut along the Imperial's chest.

Sludge looked to his injury, back shuffling away from his opponent's reach. Blood had begun to soak through his scarf and was turning it an even darker crimson then it was previous. Slightly annoyed, the Imperial began his attacks with renewed vigor. He slashed and thrust at Looper, hoping to break his defense and land a few good blows. More often then not, however, his cutlass bounced uselessly off the golden armor the smaller male wore along the length of his body. Finally, with one ferocious stab, he manages to break through and feels the smooth separation of flesh under his blade.

Enraged by the wound, Looper pushed with all his might against the Imperial. Shoving him and using the large dragons weight against him, he managed to force him back far enough that he tripped over the stump of wood that was previously the mainmast. Looper let out a cry of excitement as he was Sludge loose his balance and fall to the deck. His weapon was jarred from his grip and he knocked his head hard against the ships wooden floor. Scrambling to get his weapon back in his hands, Sludge struggles to get up. However, before he can Looper is on him. Hovering over him slightly, the smaller male uses the backend of his sword to bash the head of his opponent and knock him unconscious. Letting out another cry of triumph, he sheaths his sword and stands back while the crowd around him cheers loudly.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18