Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Yo-ho me mateys!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18
@NocturneAlley

Good game! loved the stories! Crossing my fingers for looper now~
@NocturneAlley

Good game! loved the stories! Crossing my fingers for looper now~
courier_pearl.gifcourier_edgar.gifcourier_spitfire.gif
@NocturneAlley [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20249069] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/202491/20249069_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Royal, he would like to apple for the position of Pilot. He's a fantastic navigator, and as smart as they come. He tends to be able to talk his way out of danger, his tongue is as silver as he is. This makes him an amazing barterer. But just because he'd prefer to talk than fight doesn't mean he can't. He'll take down an Imperial twice his size.
@NocturneAlley

20249069_350.png

This is Royal, he would like to apple for the position of Pilot. He's a fantastic navigator, and as smart as they come. He tends to be able to talk his way out of danger, his tongue is as silver as he is. This makes him an amazing barterer. But just because he'd prefer to talk than fight doesn't mean he can't. He'll take down an Imperial twice his size.
“The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things.The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.
@NocturneAlley

This was exciting! (even though I lost, oh well...) I liked the duels! Will we ever be able to duel for the quartermaster position again?
@NocturneAlley

This was exciting! (even though I lost, oh well...) I liked the duels! Will we ever be able to duel for the quartermaster position again?
1WHu2Qq.png
@Abogado
unfortunately, all the positions are closed. If you would like I can place you on the pinglist in case my Pilot position opens up in the future?!

@StripesCO
If Morgiana refuses three duels in the future from other lairs, she will be forced to walk the plank! In which case the QM position will become open again. You are welcome to join the Pinglist, just let me know if you want it to be specifically for the QM or for all duels in the future, including lair raids!

@IgnisFlamel
I was stoked when she won her first battle and then I saw the random generator spit out her name as the champ and I was like heckle yeah! A Pearlcatch duel in the forefront of the crew!!
@Abogado
unfortunately, all the positions are closed. If you would like I can place you on the pinglist in case my Pilot position opens up in the future?!

@StripesCO
If Morgiana refuses three duels in the future from other lairs, she will be forced to walk the plank! In which case the QM position will become open again. You are welcome to join the Pinglist, just let me know if you want it to be specifically for the QM or for all duels in the future, including lair raids!

@IgnisFlamel
I was stoked when she won her first battle and then I saw the random generator spit out her name as the champ and I was like heckle yeah! A Pearlcatch duel in the forefront of the crew!!
BLOOD WARNING AHEAD. PLEASE BE AWARE THESE ARE DUELS IN WHICH DRAGONS WILL BE HURT.
I will be pinging all of you before each set of duels. So, one mass ping before Quartermaster, one for Second Mate, One for Cabin Boy, etc. If you do NOT want to be pinged repeatedly, let me know which duels you wish to be "present" for. The duels will be through out the entirety of today as I will have to stop periodically to do real life stuff. All Quartermaster and Gunner stories have been written. If you feel like changing your characters attire, only those who are not trying out for QM and Gunner can do so. @akasa @mnkn10 @StripesCO @IgnisFlamel @ChakotaDgryphon @soulykins @SnowLeopard @ScimitarCat @Eeyorelvr @Stealthclaw @Vibe @Helsing @ClockworkEclipse @Leondragon @Abysea @FelixMcTrashy

While Morgiana 'n th' Cap'n get aquatinted, let's get ready fer th' next set 'o duels! By th' luck 'o th' draw, Gasper 'n Kou will be battlin' fer a chance at clainin' th' Gunner position! Seems like Esoteric scraped by 'n automatically advances to th' final round. Best 'o luck, mateys!

Pulling his sword from its place at his hip, Kou readies his bulk to fend off Gaspar's attacks. The quick Coatl dodged in under the oversized Imperial and attempted a few stabs at Kou's underbelly. Thinking quickly, Kou dropped all of his weight on top of the flailing Gaspar. Rolling as quickly as his could to one side, the Imperial heaved himself up and prepared for another attack.

Gaspar shakily got to his feet, doing a quick assessment and nothing that, while there were a few gashes, nothing was broken. He feinted back, this time managing to draw blood along Kou's ribcage and slipping out before the massive dragon could try to smash him again. With his mind centered on successfully having injured his opponent, Gaspar did not see the thick tail flying toward him.

With a loud bellow of anger, Kou's tail collided with the Coatl. The gathered crowd gasped as Gaspar was launched across the boat's length and slammed, unconscious, against one side. Kou turned in triumph, letting another loud bellow escape his might throat.
BLOOD WARNING AHEAD. PLEASE BE AWARE THESE ARE DUELS IN WHICH DRAGONS WILL BE HURT.
I will be pinging all of you before each set of duels. So, one mass ping before Quartermaster, one for Second Mate, One for Cabin Boy, etc. If you do NOT want to be pinged repeatedly, let me know which duels you wish to be "present" for. The duels will be through out the entirety of today as I will have to stop periodically to do real life stuff. All Quartermaster and Gunner stories have been written. If you feel like changing your characters attire, only those who are not trying out for QM and Gunner can do so. @akasa @mnkn10 @StripesCO @IgnisFlamel @ChakotaDgryphon @soulykins @SnowLeopard @ScimitarCat @Eeyorelvr @Stealthclaw @Vibe @Helsing @ClockworkEclipse @Leondragon @Abysea @FelixMcTrashy

While Morgiana 'n th' Cap'n get aquatinted, let's get ready fer th' next set 'o duels! By th' luck 'o th' draw, Gasper 'n Kou will be battlin' fer a chance at clainin' th' Gunner position! Seems like Esoteric scraped by 'n automatically advances to th' final round. Best 'o luck, mateys!

Pulling his sword from its place at his hip, Kou readies his bulk to fend off Gaspar's attacks. The quick Coatl dodged in under the oversized Imperial and attempted a few stabs at Kou's underbelly. Thinking quickly, Kou dropped all of his weight on top of the flailing Gaspar. Rolling as quickly as his could to one side, the Imperial heaved himself up and prepared for another attack.

Gaspar shakily got to his feet, doing a quick assessment and nothing that, while there were a few gashes, nothing was broken. He feinted back, this time managing to draw blood along Kou's ribcage and slipping out before the massive dragon could try to smash him again. With his mind centered on successfully having injured his opponent, Gaspar did not see the thick tail flying toward him.

With a loud bellow of anger, Kou's tail collided with the Coatl. The gathered crowd gasped as Gaspar was launched across the boat's length and slammed, unconscious, against one side. Kou turned in triumph, letting another loud bellow escape his might throat.
As we wait fer Gasper to be carted away, let's here it fer Kou!! Hes gunna get bandag-- no? He be refusing attention! Somethin' 'bout scars are the best part of duelin'? Anyways! Next up be Esoteric 'n Kou! Final round fer the Gunner position!

Swinging his massive body around, the Imperial grinned wide at the Fae who was but a speck in the field of brown of the ship's deck. Kou's ears perked as an annoying humming sound reached him. Growing louder and louder, the large dragon realized too late that the tiny Fae was the source of the noise. Another deafening bellow ripped from Kou's throat as the seemingly useless sword carried by Esoteric plunged into his eye socket.

A stream of blood ran down the side of his face, turning his scar scarlet in color. Temporarily blinded in one eye, Kou began to thrash in anger. He could feel the ****** from the Fae's sword all over his body. Esoteric's plan was to irritate the Imperial so much he was sent into a frenzy and hopefully knocked himself unconscious.  The Fae used his smaller demeanor to avoid the slow swipes from Kou. There was a loud crack of splitting wood from above and Esoteric zoomed out from under the Imperial's belly to see what had happened.

All of the gathered dragons watched as the large log that had previously been the mainmast fell, almost in slow motion, directly on top of Kou's head. The blow rendered the massive dragon unconscious and unable to fight. Esoteric put away his weapon, wiping away the blood splatter from his face and turned to the crowd with a grin. His eyes fell on the sapphire pools of ice that were Captain AnneBonny's. He swallowed hard as she studied the damage done to her beloved ship. " Well, looks like we have a Gunner. Though, the treasure it is going to take to fix our ship will come out of your first loot score. Agreed?" The Fae could say nothing, so he nodded hurriedly.

The Captain broke into a wide grin and extended her paw to the smaller dragon, " Welcome aboard, Gunner Esoteric! I look forward to an interesting partnership. Let me show you to the crew's bunk area." The pair turned and with a smile of his own, the new Gunner and his Captain moved deeper into the ship he now called home.
As we wait fer Gasper to be carted away, let's here it fer Kou!! Hes gunna get bandag-- no? He be refusing attention! Somethin' 'bout scars are the best part of duelin'? Anyways! Next up be Esoteric 'n Kou! Final round fer the Gunner position!

Swinging his massive body around, the Imperial grinned wide at the Fae who was but a speck in the field of brown of the ship's deck. Kou's ears perked as an annoying humming sound reached him. Growing louder and louder, the large dragon realized too late that the tiny Fae was the source of the noise. Another deafening bellow ripped from Kou's throat as the seemingly useless sword carried by Esoteric plunged into his eye socket.

A stream of blood ran down the side of his face, turning his scar scarlet in color. Temporarily blinded in one eye, Kou began to thrash in anger. He could feel the ****** from the Fae's sword all over his body. Esoteric's plan was to irritate the Imperial so much he was sent into a frenzy and hopefully knocked himself unconscious.  The Fae used his smaller demeanor to avoid the slow swipes from Kou. There was a loud crack of splitting wood from above and Esoteric zoomed out from under the Imperial's belly to see what had happened.

All of the gathered dragons watched as the large log that had previously been the mainmast fell, almost in slow motion, directly on top of Kou's head. The blow rendered the massive dragon unconscious and unable to fight. Esoteric put away his weapon, wiping away the blood splatter from his face and turned to the crowd with a grin. His eyes fell on the sapphire pools of ice that were Captain AnneBonny's. He swallowed hard as she studied the damage done to her beloved ship. " Well, looks like we have a Gunner. Though, the treasure it is going to take to fix our ship will come out of your first loot score. Agreed?" The Fae could say nothing, so he nodded hurriedly.

The Captain broke into a wide grin and extended her paw to the smaller dragon, " Welcome aboard, Gunner Esoteric! I look forward to an interesting partnership. Let me show you to the crew's bunk area." The pair turned and with a smile of his own, the new Gunner and his Captain moved deeper into the ship he now called home.
Holy smokes, these duels are epic! I know it's too late to apply to be part of your illustrious crew, so Shade here is just going to munch on some toasted seaweed and be a spectator. I don't know if Tundras would make great seafarers (terrible memory span, get super lost), but their big sabertooth incisors and thick manes would definitely help in close combat! Until then he'll sit here and wave pompoms like the pretty boy he is. ;)[center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3531098] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/35311/3531098_350.png[/img] [/url]*pops popcorn* [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/4bskhq7ehpqeaiu/templateanim1.gif[/img][/center]
Holy smokes, these duels are epic! I know it's too late to apply to be part of your illustrious crew, so Shade here is just going to munch on some toasted seaweed and be a spectator. I don't know if Tundras would make great seafarers (terrible memory span, get super lost), but their big sabertooth incisors and thick manes would definitely help in close combat! Until then he'll sit here and wave pompoms like the pretty boy he is. ;)

3531098_350.png
*pops popcorn*
templateanim1.gif
yTk2Oxd.pngbb8_ice_banner_2_2_by_jeanpolnareff-d9v0n15.png
Oh man! Congrats to the winners so far, some fearsome battles taking place c;
Oh man! Congrats to the winners so far, some fearsome battles taking place c;
rzg1Qcq.gifNCH5NC0.gifLf9R3i1.gifoeuWTi1.gifLQV7pRJ.gif73cpnYH.gif

As we wait fer th' cap'n to get to be knowin' her new Gunner, let us move on to th' duel fer th' Second matey position! By random pick, looks like it be Zalaph 'n Skeiko! Shardui managed to squeak by 'n gunna be awaitin' th' winner to spy who she's gunna be duelin' fer th' position!!

Sheiko and Zalaph circle each other on the deck of the ship. Each unsure of who will be the first to strike. Sheiko realizes that while she may not have any weapons, she does have her alchemist tools. She goes through the different ways she can use them in her head, slightly distracted.

Taking advantage of the females lack of concentration, Zalaph swings his cutlass at Sheiko. Connecting with her shoulder, he draws back quickly expecting a counterattack. He watches the Pearlcatcher touch her wound and narrowed her eyes at the sight of her own blood.

Furious that she let herself become distracted, Sheiko grabs a potion she made from her pouch. She takes a quick glace, noticing that it is a smoke bomb she created for the coliseum. She lops it over in the direction of the Wildclaw. The glass shatters against the ground and a thick black cloud covers her vision. Unsure where her opponent is, she takes the chance to organize her potions. The Pearlcatcher finally finds the one she is looking for!

Zalaph moves slowly through the dense fog. His weapon drawn and out in front of him, unsure of here Sheiko might be hiding in the pseudo darkness. From his right side, he hears the shattering of another glass vile. Preparing himself for the worst, he spins and starts towards the sound. No sooner does he come across the piece of broken beaker then his throat starts to itch.

The Pearlcatcher had tossed a potion that would cause any exposed to become unconscious within minutes. Pulling her bandana from her head and wrapping it quickly around her nose and mouth, Sheiko moves into the still thick fog from her previous vile.

The Wildclaw's vision begins to swim, his throat feels as though a thousand Crystalplate Stinger's had stabbed him. His breathing became labored the closer he moves towards the smashed beaker. He falls to his knees, dropping his cutlass while he grabs at his throat. Zalaph's eyes roll back and his body slumps to the deck of the ship. Sheiko comes upon the unconscious Wildclaw and drags him out from the the thick cloud. Tilting his mouth up and open, she pops a tablet into his mouth that will allow his throat to open back up and help him regain consciousness after she has been crowned the victor.

As we wait fer th' cap'n to get to be knowin' her new Gunner, let us move on to th' duel fer th' Second matey position! By random pick, looks like it be Zalaph 'n Skeiko! Shardui managed to squeak by 'n gunna be awaitin' th' winner to spy who she's gunna be duelin' fer th' position!!

Sheiko and Zalaph circle each other on the deck of the ship. Each unsure of who will be the first to strike. Sheiko realizes that while she may not have any weapons, she does have her alchemist tools. She goes through the different ways she can use them in her head, slightly distracted.

Taking advantage of the females lack of concentration, Zalaph swings his cutlass at Sheiko. Connecting with her shoulder, he draws back quickly expecting a counterattack. He watches the Pearlcatcher touch her wound and narrowed her eyes at the sight of her own blood.

Furious that she let herself become distracted, Sheiko grabs a potion she made from her pouch. She takes a quick glace, noticing that it is a smoke bomb she created for the coliseum. She lops it over in the direction of the Wildclaw. The glass shatters against the ground and a thick black cloud covers her vision. Unsure where her opponent is, she takes the chance to organize her potions. The Pearlcatcher finally finds the one she is looking for!

Zalaph moves slowly through the dense fog. His weapon drawn and out in front of him, unsure of here Sheiko might be hiding in the pseudo darkness. From his right side, he hears the shattering of another glass vile. Preparing himself for the worst, he spins and starts towards the sound. No sooner does he come across the piece of broken beaker then his throat starts to itch.

The Pearlcatcher had tossed a potion that would cause any exposed to become unconscious within minutes. Pulling her bandana from her head and wrapping it quickly around her nose and mouth, Sheiko moves into the still thick fog from her previous vile.

The Wildclaw's vision begins to swim, his throat feels as though a thousand Crystalplate Stinger's had stabbed him. His breathing became labored the closer he moves towards the smashed beaker. He falls to his knees, dropping his cutlass while he grabs at his throat. Zalaph's eyes roll back and his body slumps to the deck of the ship. Sheiko comes upon the unconscious Wildclaw and drags him out from the the thick cloud. Tilting his mouth up and open, she pops a tablet into his mouth that will allow his throat to open back up and help him regain consciousness after she has been crowned the victor.
@Quilt
He's stunning, if you'd like I can place you on the pinglist for future duel updates and also as a potential crew member if someone is forced to walk the plank :)

and if all else fails, Cap'n is a bit 'o wench lol if he ever is seeking some good company he could hit her up ;)
@Quilt
He's stunning, if you'd like I can place you on the pinglist for future duel updates and also as a potential crew member if someone is forced to walk the plank :)

and if all else fails, Cap'n is a bit 'o wench lol if he ever is seeking some good company he could hit her up ;)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18