Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [SUB S] **KINTSUKUROI** ICE and RUIN
1 2 3 4
@SunnyToxicBunny

I still have the Silver and Gold for the forgeries. Do you want them?
@SunnyToxicBunny

I still have the Silver and Gold for the forgeries. Do you want them?
YMPbu9R.png
l7opz91.png
kCHWEjf.png
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
gVI5OAO.png
u1wgsSN.png
gYW0j5f.png
3adgzZD.png
gpaaIlI.png
l8NOdbs.png
DkUJ4j9.png
New childs, will add links in time
New childs, will add links in time
Revamp 3.0!
p0c3JDft.png
Other Things by Me
Clan Lore Masterpost || Kintsukuroi ice sub
Lore Hub: Dragon Variants by Flight - OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS
@SunnyToxicBunny does she count? she is fire but meets all the other reqs [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26631528] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/266316/26631528_350.png[/img] [/url] oh sorry she is copper so does not qualify ...
@SunnyToxicBunny

does she count? she is fire but meets all the other reqs

26631528_350.png

oh sorry she is copper so does not qualify ...
A5i3AHB.png
@Heeroku

She qualifies as a forgery!!

Copper is a qualifying color
Sand - rust means sand and rust and all colors between qualify!! Copper is one before rust~

Would you like me to register her?? She is so pretty
@Heeroku

She qualifies as a forgery!!

Copper is a qualifying color
Sand - rust means sand and rust and all colors between qualify!! Copper is one before rust~

Would you like me to register her?? She is so pretty
Revamp 3.0!
p0c3JDft.png
Other Things by Me
Bringing back to life, also with a new nest on the way .o.
Bringing back to life, also with a new nest on the way .o.
Revamp 3.0!
p0c3JDft.png
Other Things by Me
bump
bump
Revamp 3.0!
p0c3JDft.png
Other Things by Me
Bump!
Bump!
Revamp 3.0!
p0c3JDft.png
Other Things by Me
@SunnyToxicBunny I love how thought out this subspecies is! I have a pair that will make forgery babies[i] most[/i] of the time. [img]https://i.gyazo.com/22344a4a2615ce839238498cba23b762.png[/img]
@SunnyToxicBunny

I love how thought out this subspecies is!
I have a pair that will make forgery babies most of the time.
22344a4a2615ce839238498cba23b762.png
@PuchiMausu

Oh wow! Thanks for the interest. Any dragons from you would be a forgery variant due to eye color but if you want to be registered as a breeder I can do so ^^

Once I do, you can advertise and sell any babs from them that qualify as Kintsukuroi Forgeries

Do you want me to check if Krakatoa and Kuroa can be registered themselves?
@PuchiMausu

Oh wow! Thanks for the interest. Any dragons from you would be a forgery variant due to eye color but if you want to be registered as a breeder I can do so ^^

Once I do, you can advertise and sell any babs from them that qualify as Kintsukuroi Forgeries

Do you want me to check if Krakatoa and Kuroa can be registered themselves?
Revamp 3.0!
p0c3JDft.png
Other Things by Me
[quote name="SunnyToxicBunny" date=2017-05-13 17:15:07] @PuchiMausu Oh wow! Thanks for the interest. Any dragons from you would be a forgery variant due to eye color but if you want to be registered as a breeder I can do so ^^... [/quote] Oh yes, I realize, that's why I said they'll make forgery babies most of the time. ^_^ In fact, I added some lore to Kuroa that her obsession is with trying to make a Kintsukuroi, but she can only ever make Forgery dragons. There are a few color divergents from this pair that won't qualify, but the likelihood of a forgery dragon is pretty high. I'd love to be registered as a breeder! I'm not "new" to FL time wise, but I haven't used the sight very much, so this will be my first time being a breeder! :D Is there anything else I need to know? Sorry for my noob showing. TwT As far as the pair themselves, Krakatoa does not qualify for either, and Kuroa does qualify as a forgery, but for her lore I don't really want her to be registered as one. ^_^
SunnyToxicBunny wrote on 2017-05-13:
@PuchiMausu

Oh wow! Thanks for the interest. Any dragons from you would be a forgery variant due to eye color but if you want to be registered as a breeder I can do so ^^...

Oh yes, I realize, that's why I said they'll make forgery babies most of the time. ^_^
In fact, I added some lore to Kuroa that her obsession is with trying to make a Kintsukuroi, but she can only ever make Forgery dragons.

There are a few color divergents from this pair that won't qualify, but the likelihood of a forgery dragon is pretty high. I'd love to be registered as a breeder! I'm not "new" to FL time wise, but I haven't used the sight very much, so this will be my first time being a breeder! :D

Is there anything else I need to know? Sorry for my noob showing. TwT

As far as the pair themselves, Krakatoa does not qualify for either, and Kuroa does qualify as a forgery, but for her lore I don't really want her to be registered as one. ^_^
1 2 3 4