TOPIC | Dessert Dragons Association 2.0
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@gibby
Yup, I'd like to stay on the pinglist! Please add me to the new one as well :>
@gibby
Yup, I'd like to stay on the pinglist! Please add me to the new one as well :>
@Softness Artisan is a new theme, not pinglist :o

@Rattz you're welcome! Your store banner has been updated

@ChocolateChip alright, keeping your hatchery off the directory until asked otherwise :)

@RevvyTheWolf yes you can start using the badges! And your wine dragons are lovely :o but since it can also be a drink dragon I think it'd be best to use something that can just be considered Artisan to avoid confusion

-Pinglist updated
Edit: -Dictionary updated
@Softness Artisan is a new theme, not pinglist :o

@Rattz you're welcome! Your store banner has been updated

@ChocolateChip alright, keeping your hatchery off the directory until asked otherwise :)

@RevvyTheWolf yes you can start using the badges! And your wine dragons are lovely :o but since it can also be a drink dragon I think it'd be best to use something that can just be considered Artisan to avoid confusion

-Pinglist updated
Edit: -Dictionary updated
@Gibby
Can I be added to the Association, skins and dragon sales pinglist please?
I think I may have just started a new obsession... Now got some good ideas to do with my very 1st dragon <3
Thank you in advance :)
@Gibby
Can I be added to the Association, skins and dragon sales pinglist please?
I think I may have just started a new obsession... Now got some good ideas to do with my very 1st dragon <3
Thank you in advance :)
@Gibby Yup yup, please keep me on the pinglists
Just, can you add on both the Sales and accent one next to my name, No Snappers

And i'd like to be added to the events one too
@Gibby Yup yup, please keep me on the pinglists
Just, can you add on both the Sales and accent one next to my name, No Snappers

And i'd like to be added to the events one too
zs1DWZ7.png
@Gibby Hello! I'd like to be kept on the dragon sales pinglist and the association events & updates pinglist, please ^^ Thank you for taking over the thread, it has a lot of potential!
@Gibby Hello! I'd like to be kept on the dragon sales pinglist and the association events & updates pinglist, please ^^ Thank you for taking over the thread, it has a lot of potential!
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
[Center][size=5][color=#c372a4]•[/color][color=#ffc271]°[/color][/size][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#4d280c][size=5][s]Flash Giveaway! [/s][/size][/color][/font][size=5][color=#c372a4]•[/color][color=#ffc271]°[/color] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24304944] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/243050/24304944_350.png[/img] [/url] [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#4d280c][size=4][s]First person to respond to this thread after this post wins this Banana/Latte/Latte dragon [/size] As of this post only 14 xyy latte dragons exist. And only one (This One) is an imperial [b][s]GO GO GO GO[/s][/b][/s] Won by KingofFools[/size][size=1] •° Assosiation Events & Updates Pinglist @teaunicorn @fondant @articsocean @ysabol @LadyLacie @Vely @Silvercloud @Rattz @TriforceDrag0n @BianchaJo @ravendragons @Watercolour •° Skin and Accent Pinglist @Gibby @simply @teaunicorn @fondant @articsocean @Sidegrinder @Vely @Silvercloud @Sidegrinder @Rosabelle @Shadowind @Rattz @Softness @wesleydog ( drinks, fruits, and artisans only ) @ChocolateChip @BianchaJo @ravendragons (no snappers) •° Dragon Sales Pinglist @Gibby @teaunicorn @Starfait @ysabol @LadyLacie @Vely @Silvercloud @Rattz @wesleydog ( drinks, fruits, and artisans only ) @ChocolateChip @TriforceDrag0n @BianchaJo @ravendragons ( no snappers ) @Watercolour •° Gen One Pinglist @simply @teaunicorn @fondant @Lykos @Vely @Silvercloud @Rosabelle @Rattz @Alaia @wesleydog ( fruits and artisans only ) @ChocolateChip [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=43&bodygene=1&breed=8&element=9&gender=0&tert=143&tertgene=4&winggene=1&wings=143&auth=35717290471ab0b03192c29b4fd6a1553be4945a&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
°Flash Giveaway! °

24304944_350.png

First person to respond to this thread after this post wins this Banana/Latte/Latte dragon

As of this post only 14 xyy latte dragons exist. And only one (This One) is an imperial

GO GO GO GO

Won by KingofFools

•°
Assosiation Events & Updates Pinglist
@teaunicorn @fondant @articsocean @ysabol @LadyLacie @Vely @Silvercloud @Rattz @TriforceDrag0n @BianchaJo @ravendragons @Watercolour

•°
Skin and Accent Pinglist
@Gibby @simply @teaunicorn @fondant @articsocean @Sidegrinder @Vely @Silvercloud @Sidegrinder @Rosabelle @Shadowind @Rattz @Softness @wesleydog ( drinks, fruits, and artisans only ) @ChocolateChip @BianchaJo @ravendragons (no snappers)

•°
Dragon Sales Pinglist
@Gibby @teaunicorn @Starfait @ysabol @LadyLacie @Vely @Silvercloud @Rattz @wesleydog ( drinks, fruits, and artisans only ) @ChocolateChip @TriforceDrag0n @BianchaJo @ravendragons ( no snappers ) @Watercolour

•°
Gen One Pinglist
@simply @teaunicorn @fondant @Lykos @Vely @Silvercloud @Rosabelle @Rattz @Alaia @wesleydog ( fruits and artisans only ) @ChocolateChip

dragon?age=1&body=43&bodygene=1&breed=8&element=9&gender=0&tert=143&tertgene=4&winggene=1&wings=143&auth=35717290471ab0b03192c29b4fd6a1553be4945a&dummyext=prev.png
@gibby
cool, can I have it?
@gibby
cool, can I have it?
Fan service (ファンサービス fan sābisu ?), fanservice, or service cut (サービスカット sābisu katto ?), is material in a work of fiction or in a fictional series which is intentionally added to please the audience. The term originated in anime and manga fandom but has been used in other mediums.
@KingofFools congrats! Sending a crossroads now
@KingofFools congrats! Sending a crossroads now
@Gibby
I'd like to stay on the hatchery pinglist, please, and be added to the new one!
@Gibby
I'd like to stay on the hatchery pinglist, please, and be added to the new one!
@Gibby

I'd like to stay on the pinglists, please.

Thank you.

meta
@Gibby

I'd like to stay on the pinglists, please.

Thank you.

meta
QFXpYkj.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18