Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Dessert Dragons Association 2.0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Gibby Please keep me on the skins/accents pinglist! :}
@Gibby Please keep me on the skins/accents pinglist! :}
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
@Gibby

Please ping me when there are new hatchlings/adults, and also on updates. Thank you!
@Gibby

Please ping me when there are new hatchlings/adults, and also on updates. Thank you!
giphy.gif
@Gibby

Can you keep me on the G1 ping list please?
@Gibby

Can you keep me on the G1 ping list please?
@Gibby
I still want to be on the old pinglist(s) and Can you add me to the new Association Updates Pinglist plz?
Good Luck with everything!! :D
Also... Will there be new badges to come with the 2.0 version?
@Gibby
I still want to be on the old pinglist(s) and Can you add me to the new Association Updates Pinglist plz?
Good Luck with everything!! :D
Also... Will there be new badges to come with the 2.0 version?
nJ9aapY.png
@Gibby

I'd like to be on all pinglists please!

Also, can I suggest having multiple pinglists? For example, two lists under hatchling sales pinglists, one that's a regular list and another of people with specifics.

Ex. One pinglist that has @ A @ B @ C @ D, and another that has @ E (vanilla and chocolate only) @ F (no drinks) @ G (no plentifuls). It would make it easy to find which people have specifics to look through and which don't--it's hard to tell with them all mixed in together.

And a second, more nitpicky thing: Hypnotic doesn't give me many issues, but it bothers a lot of people, and tbh the triple honey fae under the artisan category kind of makes me head hurt because fae wings are so large. I was wondering if you could maybe use something other than hypnotic for the example?
@Gibby

I'd like to be on all pinglists please!

Also, can I suggest having multiple pinglists? For example, two lists under hatchling sales pinglists, one that's a regular list and another of people with specifics.

Ex. One pinglist that has @ A @ B @ C @ D, and another that has @ E (vanilla and chocolate only) @ F (no drinks) @ G (no plentifuls). It would make it easy to find which people have specifics to look through and which don't--it's hard to tell with them all mixed in together.

And a second, more nitpicky thing: Hypnotic doesn't give me many issues, but it bothers a lot of people, and tbh the triple honey fae under the artisan category kind of makes me head hurt because fae wings are so large. I was wondering if you could maybe use something other than hypnotic for the example?
@LadyLacie I have alot of time this summer so yes! Most likely!
@LadyLacie I have alot of time this summer so yes! Most likely!
@Vely oh no! Changing the catagory example now, thanks for telling me!

If theres enough people putting things like (no chocolate) I'll consider expanding the pinglist options :)
@Vely oh no! Changing the catagory example now, thanks for telling me!

If theres enough people putting things like (no chocolate) I'll consider expanding the pinglist options :)
@Gibby I'm perfect happy staying on the ping lists! ^.=.^ And why not, added to the new ones too!
@Gibby I'm perfect happy staying on the ping lists! ^.=.^ And why not, added to the new ones too!
BBnXVzW.png
Turning in for the night, keep your responses coming! I'll see you all tomorrow afternoon.
Turning in for the night, keep your responses coming! I'll see you all tomorrow afternoon.
@Gibby
can I please be removed from all pinglists? Thanks! ^-^
@Gibby
can I please be removed from all pinglists? Thanks! ^-^
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18