Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Offical Revenge Subspecies Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Dreamweave

Can't believe I'm only just now finding this page. I remember hearing all about this.

And I finally own one now! She'll fit in very nicely.
@Dreamweave

Can't believe I'm only just now finding this page. I remember hearing all about this.

And I finally own one now! She'll fit in very nicely.
4UUQPPZ.gif
@VoxxVoleur

Yeah, it's pretty obscure lol, I've been meaning to get around to fixing up the lore and updating the requirements but I just haven't had time...

I'm glad you could finally get a Revenge kid though! And she's a real lucky one too, she got iridescent and is a coatl despite her mother being a skydancer and her father having poison! Thanks for giving her a home, I love her apparel plans :D
@VoxxVoleur

Yeah, it's pretty obscure lol, I've been meaning to get around to fixing up the lore and updating the requirements but I just haven't had time...

I'm glad you could finally get a Revenge kid though! And she's a real lucky one too, she got iridescent and is a coatl despite her mother being a skydancer and her father having poison! Thanks for giving her a home, I love her apparel plans :D
jKNxJDc.png 93911943.png 93991508.png 93890069.png 92702429.png
Could I be added to the General Sales, Lore/Requirement Updates, and General Updates pinglists?
Could I be added to the General Sales, Lore/Requirement Updates, and General Updates pinglists?
tumblr_inline_ny7iugsaVJ1qmzhvw_540.png
@Secaruolaolt

Yup yup, you've been added! Though I feel I should mention that I don't really do much with this subspecies besides update the requirements every now and again since it never really took off X,) But your interest is really appreciated ^^
@Secaruolaolt

Yup yup, you've been added! Though I feel I should mention that I don't really do much with this subspecies besides update the requirements every now and again since it never really took off X,) But your interest is really appreciated ^^
You stirred my muse, so naturally I must express interest. :3
You stirred my muse, so naturally I must express interest. :3
tumblr_inline_ny7iugsaVJ1qmzhvw_540.png
I actually just picked up a dragon who fits the requirements here :O I'll definitely be writing his lore with this stuff in mind! I'd love to be added to the General Updates pinglist c: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51601946] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/516020/51601946_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
I actually just picked up a dragon who fits the requirements here :O I'll definitely be writing his lore with this stuff in mind! I'd love to be added to the General Updates pinglist c:
aspshQy.png
@Snorkel

That's so cool, he looks really rad and I'm sure his lore will be great ^^ I'll note you down on the pinglist~
@Snorkel

That's so cool, he looks really rad and I'm sure his lore will be great ^^ I'll note you down on the pinglist~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7