Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Offical Revenge Subspecies Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@jobutt
@CrazyassBat
@Vishani
@GarasuAlice (For if you ever glance on your account~)
@Zayev

Ya know what, we're not quite done yet but who cares, WE'RE OPEN! I've waited so long to open this and idk if you guys are still even interested (ping me if you're not I'll remove you from the pinglist). So yiss, I proudly present to the FR community the new Revenge subspecies hub!! Idk if this will even get off the ground but here it is! ^.^ I'd love to hear what anyone has to say and forgive me if there are grammar/spelling errors, this was a lot of typing.
@jobutt
@CrazyassBat
@Vishani
@GarasuAlice (For if you ever glance on your account~)
@Zayev

Ya know what, we're not quite done yet but who cares, WE'RE OPEN! I've waited so long to open this and idk if you guys are still even interested (ping me if you're not I'll remove you from the pinglist). So yiss, I proudly present to the FR community the new Revenge subspecies hub!! Idk if this will even get off the ground but here it is! ^.^ I'd love to hear what anyone has to say and forgive me if there are grammar/spelling errors, this was a lot of typing.
jKNxJDc.png 93911943.png 93991508.png 93890069.png 92702429.png
Finally have art~ Not sure if I'll be keeping this subspecies though, we'll see
Finally have art~ Not sure if I'll be keeping this subspecies though, we'll see
@Dreamweave - I'm pretty sure I saw a dragon like these wandering around the Sin Coatl forum...oh well, the two are kind of similar anyway come to think of it, so I guess it's fine. *shrugs*
@Dreamweave - I'm pretty sure I saw a dragon like these wandering around the Sin Coatl forum...oh well, the two are kind of similar anyway come to think of it, so I guess it's fine. *shrugs*
jdDV4Lt.png
@StormyDragon Well I can assure you I'd never heard of/seen sin coatls before so I didn't copy it, actually I think I've seen the banner around but I thought it was a hatchery so I didn't click it... I did however just go look it up (forum search ftw) and I think I see the one you're talking about. Small world it's actually a coatl my old FR friend was using to try and breed a coatl for this subspecies (they've quit however so it's not being used). He actually doesn't fit my requirements, as tomato isn't accepted [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22071773] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/220718/22071773_350.png[/img] [/url] And yeah, there's bound to be overlap between subspecies (especially when one doesn't seem to have gene requirements) however mine only uses white-moon/4 different reds/7 different blacks and includes skydancers as well. To be perfectly honest this subspecies was going to have only Skydancers but I figured I should make it broader and include coatls since they also have feathers and the genes look good on feathers. Sin coatls also only use one of my secondary colors, and five of the terts, and they also use a lot more colors than mine, the only non monochrome color I use is red. As for the lore I wrote that myself and if there happens to be overlap that wasn't intended as I thought up most of it in February, a month after I started, and therefore during a time that I'd never really looked at subspecies outside of my flight's and hardly any lore, I'm a bit lazy with lore reading.
@StormyDragon

Well I can assure you I'd never heard of/seen sin coatls before so I didn't copy it, actually I think I've seen the banner around but I thought it was a hatchery so I didn't click it... I did however just go look it up (forum search ftw) and I think I see the one you're talking about. Small world it's actually a coatl my old FR friend was using to try and breed a coatl for this subspecies (they've quit however so it's not being used). He actually doesn't fit my requirements, as tomato isn't accepted

22071773_350.png

And yeah, there's bound to be overlap between subspecies (especially when one doesn't seem to have gene requirements) however mine only uses white-moon/4 different reds/7 different blacks and includes skydancers as well. To be perfectly honest this subspecies was going to have only Skydancers but I figured I should make it broader and include coatls since they also have feathers and the genes look good on feathers. Sin coatls also only use one of my secondary colors, and five of the terts, and they also use a lot more colors than mine, the only non monochrome color I use is red. As for the lore I wrote that myself and if there happens to be overlap that wasn't intended as I thought up most of it in February, a month after I started, and therefore during a time that I'd never really looked at subspecies outside of my flight's and hardly any lore, I'm a bit lazy with lore reading.
@Dreamweave - Small world! I didn't remember the exact shade of red the Coatl I was talking about had, I just remembered that it looked a lot like this. The only reason why I brought this up at all, was a discussion we had over in the Sin Coatls forum. Because of the extremely loose standard we have, dragons from a lot of other Subspecies qualify as well. One player had a Robot (Lightning Subspecies) and wanted to know if the dragon could be registered as a Sin Coatl as well. Eventually it was decided that as long as you could work the dragon's lore to incorporate lore from both Subspecies, it was fine. That's all I meant by the similarities, I'm sorry if it sounded like an accusation. ^_^
@Dreamweave - Small world! I didn't remember the exact shade of red the Coatl I was talking about had, I just remembered that it looked a lot like this. The only reason why I brought this up at all, was a discussion we had over in the Sin Coatls forum. Because of the extremely loose standard we have, dragons from a lot of other Subspecies qualify as well. One player had a Robot (Lightning Subspecies) and wanted to know if the dragon could be registered as a Sin Coatl as well. Eventually it was decided that as long as you could work the dragon's lore to incorporate lore from both Subspecies, it was fine. That's all I meant by the similarities, I'm sorry if it sounded like an accusation. ^_^
jdDV4Lt.png
@StormyDragon

Ok, thank you for clarifying and sorry for the defensiveness, I'm rather protective of this subspecies because it's been my biggest and longest project on FR and the most lore I've written for anything this site. That's cool that you guys allow 'dual subspecies' dragons though~
@StormyDragon

Ok, thank you for clarifying and sorry for the defensiveness, I'm rather protective of this subspecies because it's been my biggest and longest project on FR and the most lore I've written for anything this site. That's cool that you guys allow 'dual subspecies' dragons though~
Bump perhaps ?
Bump perhaps ?
Boop~ I've gotten rid of most of my pairs but I still have one SD pair with guaranteed white/crimson/obsidian and pretty much guaranteed poi/stripes/thyla, and they just had 3 kids, tell me if you want one, they're in the back of my lair
Boop~ I've gotten rid of most of my pairs but I still have one SD pair with guaranteed white/crimson/obsidian and pretty much guaranteed poi/stripes/thyla, and they just had 3 kids, tell me if you want one, they're in the back of my lair
@Dreamweave
This is amazing, and I want in. Please add me to the pinglists.
@Dreamweave
This is amazing, and I want in. Please add me to the pinglists.

dct7moj-78c4bca4-54f5-453d-b9cb-49f1eae99044.png

Mace
dct7mf2-3401acdf-02c1-42e1-a845-2a0a422aa486.png
@Solarian

Oh wow thank you, added :D You're actually the first person past my initial interest check back in February that's been interested so really, thank you X3 But yeah, this might be a slow forum since no one really seems interested but I'll try to keep you updated. Do you want to be pinged for sales? I have one SD pair that makes for sure white/crimson/obsidian with pretty much just poi/stripes/thyla and I just recently picked up a male Coatl so I can get a coatl breeding pair in! The range with my female coatl would be white/blood-sanguine/obsidian-midnight but I still have to gene the pair... Probably poison-?/stripes-?/thyla-smoke. There are a good number of dragons in the accepted colors so it's kinda easy to get your own subspecies, the problem is usually that they need geneing to fit the requirements. Let me know if you need any help with anything~

Love your avatar picture by the way skink so beautiful <3
@Solarian

Oh wow thank you, added :D You're actually the first person past my initial interest check back in February that's been interested so really, thank you X3 But yeah, this might be a slow forum since no one really seems interested but I'll try to keep you updated. Do you want to be pinged for sales? I have one SD pair that makes for sure white/crimson/obsidian with pretty much just poi/stripes/thyla and I just recently picked up a male Coatl so I can get a coatl breeding pair in! The range with my female coatl would be white/blood-sanguine/obsidian-midnight but I still have to gene the pair... Probably poison-?/stripes-?/thyla-smoke. There are a good number of dragons in the accepted colors so it's kinda easy to get your own subspecies, the problem is usually that they need geneing to fit the requirements. Let me know if you need any help with anything~

Love your avatar picture by the way skink so beautiful <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7