Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Koi Dragon Association
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 74 75
I’ve always been really impressed by the beautiful dragons the association has created. The new gene surprised me! I have been wanting to get a Koi dragon from you for a very long time. Will you please add me to the general ping list for updates, sales, everything really. Thank you so much, I think your subspecies is amazing
I’ve always been really impressed by the beautiful dragons the association has created. The new gene surprised me! I have been wanting to get a Koi dragon from you for a very long time. Will you please add me to the general ping list for updates, sales, everything really. Thank you so much, I think your subspecies is amazing
AAAAAAAH the new gene is so beautiful! I really didn't expect a new gene to be released right before the map update, or to be a KOI gene and this beautiful too! [emoji=spiral love size=1] I guess my special eyes collection will have to wait, again. I NEED to have at least one koi with this new gene [emoji=spiral star size=1] @BunnySox You came at the right time, I have some koi eggs ready to hatch tomorrow. I'll make sure to ping you too in the sales thread. [emoji=spiral happy size=1]
AAAAAAAH the new gene is so beautiful! I really didn't expect a new gene to be released right before the map update, or to be a KOI gene and this beautiful too!
I guess my special eyes collection will have to wait, again. I NEED to have at least one koi with this new gene

@BunnySox You came at the right time, I have some koi eggs ready to hatch tomorrow. I'll make sure to ping you too in the sales thread.
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png 25.png
She/Her
INFP
FR+9
Italian
tumblr-inline-od6kgt-Jjs-Y1ts73zp-540.png cVcy6zz.png JtGOgID.gif tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png
[quote name="Hyatha" date="2021-02-28 05:05:14" ] @/BunnySox You came at the right time, I have some koi eggs ready to hatch tomorrow. I'll make sure to ping you too in the sales thread. [emoji=spiral happy size=1] [/quote] @Hyatha oooo, thank you so much!!!! :D
Hyatha wrote on 2021-02-28 05:05:14:
@/BunnySox You came at the right time, I have some koi eggs ready to hatch tomorrow. I'll make sure to ping you too in the sales thread.
@Hyatha
oooo, thank you so much!!!! :D
@Hyatha ooh, would you ping me in the sales too? i NEED this new gene! [emoji=bogsneak love size=1]
@Hyatha ooh, would you ping me in the sales too? i NEED this new gene!
9pJjquR.pngOLBwj1S.gif
@BunnySox

I added you to the Sales and Updates pinglists. There is a spreadsheet linked in the first post that has all the Pinglists you can sign up for, so if you ever decided you want pings for specific variations you are welcome to add yourself to those lists! :D
@BunnySox

I added you to the Sales and Updates pinglists. There is a spreadsheet linked in the first post that has all the Pinglists you can sign up for, so if you ever decided you want pings for specific variations you are welcome to add yourself to those lists! :D
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
@DalphiaRose

Thank you so much!!!

^^
@DalphiaRose

Thank you so much!!!

^^
@Faunaflor Well, the dragons I'll be selling still have the old genes. I bought a dragon yesterday and regened her to be a koi with the new Koi gene (she was Starmap/Constellation/Firefly before) but she and her future mate (that still needs to be turned into a koi, but he has all rare genes so luckily I don't need to rush since I'll still get koi babies from them) are sadly still on breeding cooldown [emoji=spiral sad size=1] So I still won't have hatchlings to sell with the new gene for a while but let me know if you still want to be pinged for the old genes ones and/or in the future for the hatchlings with the new gene. [emoji=spiral happy size=1] And by the way, this is the lady I was talking about: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67408134][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/674082/67408134_350.png[/img][/url] She is a Swapped Kikusui with Obsidian/Sunshine/Fire and I can't stop staring at her XD @DalphiaRose Hello, sorry to bother you but yesterday some strange thing happened to me with the spreadsheet. I was registering a pair I forgot to register before and when I was selecting the primary color for the female the spreadsheet refused to put Gold. It changed it into Goldenrod (as of now [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66598936]Nanami[/url] is still registered as a Goldenrod/Marigold/Banana Solid Koi) or it gave me an error that it was an invalid choice for that cell. I double checked and Gold should be an accepted color so I don't know what the problem is, if it's my smartphone acting crazy or what.
@Faunaflor Well, the dragons I'll be selling still have the old genes. I bought a dragon yesterday and regened her to be a koi with the new Koi gene (she was Starmap/Constellation/Firefly before) but she and her future mate (that still needs to be turned into a koi, but he has all rare genes so luckily I don't need to rush since I'll still get koi babies from them) are sadly still on breeding cooldown
So I still won't have hatchlings to sell with the new gene for a while but let me know if you still want to be pinged for the old genes ones and/or in the future for the hatchlings with the new gene.

And by the way, this is the lady I was talking about:
67408134_350.png
She is a Swapped Kikusui with Obsidian/Sunshine/Fire and I can't stop staring at her XD

@DalphiaRose Hello, sorry to bother you but yesterday some strange thing happened to me with the spreadsheet. I was registering a pair I forgot to register before and when I was selecting the primary color for the female the spreadsheet refused to put Gold. It changed it into Goldenrod (as of now Nanami is still registered as a Goldenrod/Marigold/Banana Solid Koi) or it gave me an error that it was an invalid choice for that cell. I double checked and Gold should be an accepted color so I don't know what the problem is, if it's my smartphone acting crazy or what.
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png 25.png
She/Her
INFP
FR+9
Italian
tumblr-inline-od6kgt-Jjs-Y1ts73zp-540.png cVcy6zz.png JtGOgID.gif tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png
@Hyatha

Not a bother, I'll go take a look and see what's going on! :D
@Hyatha

Not a bother, I'll go take a look and see what's going on! :D
@DalphiaRose Is there any swapped variation of koi that would account for something like orange/obsidian/orange?
@DalphiaRose Is there any swapped variation of koi that would account for something like orange/obsidian/orange?
Get this accent here!
@PrismDragonfly

Yes! A Swapped Ki Utsuri!
@PrismDragonfly

Yes! A Swapped Ki Utsuri!
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 74 75