Dragon Share
Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Koi Dragon Association
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69
@DalphiaRose, @GoldenFlight, @Hanelli, @AlexiaSkye, @ArmoredAvenger, @BaffledBorealis, @BeaVoyager, @cactass, @Chills, @Condemned, @Crescental, @Cryptic, @Cytosine, @Dask, @Dendaaris, @doyoulikedragons, @Egg, @Fawntastic, @Grumbelle, @DalphiaRose, @Juni, @kaorusquee, @Lutielle, @Mombot3000, @musicfan4, @MettatonsLegs, @Novadragon, @Nurylon, @OverlordFreya, @Phasma, @Raaxon, @Rabbit, @RandomPurple, @Ravaen, @scyfy, @ShadesofCyan, @Siaur, @Skelletra, @Skelletra, @Squirrelflight, @Tessablue, @Thalassophobia, @Twomix, @Watercolour, @Xythus, @Ysera, @lapillus, @sQld, @hinotoriii

We have our first share thread contest! Check it out, put up your koi with new colors, and win some prizes! :D
@DalphiaRose, @GoldenFlight, @Hanelli, @AlexiaSkye, @ArmoredAvenger, @BaffledBorealis, @BeaVoyager, @cactass, @Chills, @Condemned, @Crescental, @Cryptic, @Cytosine, @Dask, @Dendaaris, @doyoulikedragons, @Egg, @Fawntastic, @Grumbelle, @DalphiaRose, @Juni, @kaorusquee, @Lutielle, @Mombot3000, @musicfan4, @MettatonsLegs, @Novadragon, @Nurylon, @OverlordFreya, @Phasma, @Raaxon, @Rabbit, @RandomPurple, @Ravaen, @scyfy, @ShadesofCyan, @Siaur, @Skelletra, @Skelletra, @Squirrelflight, @Tessablue, @Thalassophobia, @Twomix, @Watercolour, @Xythus, @Ysera, @lapillus, @sQld, @hinotoriii

We have our first share thread contest! Check it out, put up your koi with new colors, and win some prizes! :D
aXgnWOJ.png Shop
Wish List
Nest Rent
Code Tool
Bookend_Left.pngSpa_battle_2021_bathbomb_DalphiaRose.pngDalph_Candle.pngDalph_Flower_s.pngDalph_candle_2_s.pngBookend_Right.png
I just got my accent for my new Koi dragon. (I was hoping for a new color primary, but I was tired of breeding for this dragon, and I finally got a combo I liked) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24467677] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/244677/24467677_350.png[/img] [/url] Carmine/ Cream/ Cream
I just got my accent for my new Koi dragon. (I was hoping for a new color primary, but I was tired of breeding for this dragon, and I finally got a combo I liked)

24467677_350.png

Carmine/ Cream/ Cream
tumblr_inline_mrfuyzN16y1qz4rgp.gifbulbasaur_sprite_by_pokemon__sprites-d81vzwd.giftumblr_inline_mrfuyzN16y1qz4rgp.gif
@DalphiaRose Hi there!

Just leaving a post to let you know that I've put a banner up in my hatchery for the Koi Dragon Breeders (which you can see in the first post here if you like).
@DalphiaRose Hi there!

Just leaving a post to let you know that I've put a banner up in my hatchery for the Koi Dragon Breeders (which you can see in the first post here if you like).
@hinotoriii

Awesome! :D
@hinotoriii

Awesome! :D
aXgnWOJ.png Shop
Wish List
Nest Rent
Code Tool
Bookend_Left.pngSpa_battle_2021_bathbomb_DalphiaRose.pngDalph_Candle.pngDalph_Flower_s.pngDalph_candle_2_s.pngBookend_Right.png
@Siaur, @GoldenFlight, @marenostra, @WinterGold, @Twomix, @Indigosa, @sQld,

Hey middle of the year birthdays! Happy Birthday! :D
@Siaur, @GoldenFlight, @marenostra, @WinterGold, @Twomix, @Indigosa, @sQld,

Hey middle of the year birthdays! Happy Birthday! :D
aXgnWOJ.png Shop
Wish List
Nest Rent
Code Tool
@DalphiaRose

Thanks!!
@DalphiaRose

Thanks!!
@DalphiaRose
Thank you!
@DalphiaRose
Thank you!
FR Time +9
@DalphiaRose

Aww thank you! Although, since I'm Australia I actually have a winter b-day, but I am 100% okay with that surprisingly XD
@DalphiaRose

Aww thank you! Although, since I'm Australia I actually have a winter b-day, but I am 100% okay with that surprisingly XD
Opening soon!forum_sig_by_86_shadesofblue-d9t4d7w.png
@WinterGold

HA! Well.......... Hmm..... I'll change that. I didn't think of that. XD
@WinterGold

HA! Well.......... Hmm..... I'll change that. I didn't think of that. XD
aXgnWOJ.png Shop
Wish List
Nest Rent
Code Tool
@Shel or @DalphiaRose Hi there! So I just bought this lovely old guy, and I think his colors are quite Koi-like. He doesn't have any black on him though. If I were to give him PiePaint, would he be considered a Koi dragon? And if so, what kind? And what tert would be best? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=437652] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4377/437652_350.png[/img] [/url] I've always wanted a Koi dragon, but their colors don't usually jive with the rest of my lair. If he could be a Koi, I'll probably keep the colors. But if he's a near miss, I'll scatter! Thank you for your help!
@Shel or @DalphiaRose

Hi there! So I just bought this lovely old guy, and I think his colors are quite Koi-like. He doesn't have any black on him though. If I were to give him PiePaint, would he be considered a Koi dragon? And if so, what kind? And what tert would be best?

437652_350.png

I've always wanted a Koi dragon, but their colors don't usually jive with the rest of my lair. If he could be a Koi, I'll probably keep the colors. But if he's a near miss, I'll scatter!

Thank you for your help!
Al27CLg.png
Carrd-Sticker-100px.png 6Sx7SSv.png
Logo-Forum-Sig-flipped.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69