Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Koi Dragon Association
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75
@Cheezit

Thanks so much! Many hours have gone into the planning and working. XD

There are quite a few pinglists you could put yourself on. The new color wheel is going to lead to an EXPLOSION of dragons.
@Cheezit

Thanks so much! Many hours have gone into the planning and working. XD

There are quite a few pinglists you could put yourself on. The new color wheel is going to lead to an EXPLOSION of dragons.
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
@DalphiaRose

That is true! I didn't even think of putting myself on pinglists. XD
Thanks so much for the idea!
@DalphiaRose

That is true! I didn't even think of putting myself on pinglists. XD
Thanks so much for the idea!
title_layer_middle_x2.png
@DalphiaRose if you want, i could help with event planning and messaging. I could also breed koi's if you have no preference for eye color. (im Plague)
@DalphiaRose if you want, i could help with event planning and messaging. I could also breed koi's if you have no preference for eye color. (im Plague)
eA9odUz.png "lights on!"
@RoseyVaporeon

Awesome! I'll put you down for those, and let you know when something is happening! :]
@RoseyVaporeon

Awesome! I'll put you down for those, and let you know when something is happening! :]
@AlexiaSkye, @ArmoredAvenger, @BaffledBorealis, @BeaVoyager, @cactass, @Chills, @Condemned, @Crescental, @Cryptic, @Cytosine, @Dask, @Dendaaris, @doyoulikedragons, @Egg, @Fawntastic, @GoldenFlight, @Grumbelle, @DalphiaRose, @Juni, @kaorusquee, @Lutielle, @Mombot3000, @musicfan4, @MettatonsLegs, @Novadragon, @Nurylon, @OverlordFreya, @Phasma, @Raaxon, @Rabbit, @RandomPurple, @Ravaen, @scyfy, @ShadesofCyan, @Siaur, @Skelletra, @Skelletra, @Squirrelflight, @Tessablue, @Thalassophobia, @Twomix, @Watercolour, @Xythus, @Ysera, @lapillus

We've got our first fundraising raffle! :D HERE

In order for the K.D.A. to do fun things in the future, we need funds to do them.
@AlexiaSkye, @ArmoredAvenger, @BaffledBorealis, @BeaVoyager, @cactass, @Chills, @Condemned, @Crescental, @Cryptic, @Cytosine, @Dask, @Dendaaris, @doyoulikedragons, @Egg, @Fawntastic, @GoldenFlight, @Grumbelle, @DalphiaRose, @Juni, @kaorusquee, @Lutielle, @Mombot3000, @musicfan4, @MettatonsLegs, @Novadragon, @Nurylon, @OverlordFreya, @Phasma, @Raaxon, @Rabbit, @RandomPurple, @Ravaen, @scyfy, @ShadesofCyan, @Siaur, @Skelletra, @Skelletra, @Squirrelflight, @Tessablue, @Thalassophobia, @Twomix, @Watercolour, @Xythus, @Ysera, @lapillus

We've got our first fundraising raffle! :D HERE

In order for the K.D.A. to do fun things in the future, we need funds to do them.
@DalphiaRose I'm so glad to see the K.D.A. back in action :)
@DalphiaRose I'm so glad to see the K.D.A. back in action :)
tumblr_pffhf48GMc1ul0mwvo1_250.pngtumblr_pffh4gIQI11ul0mwvo1_250.png
@doyoulikedragons

Me, too! Finally got all the stuff worked out so that we can all have fun with our Koi again. :]
@doyoulikedragons

Me, too! Finally got all the stuff worked out so that we can all have fun with our Koi again. :]
@DalphiaRose Yay! I'm so excited for the revamp all the cool events we'll have in the future. I just wanna thank you for putting together and running this whole thing. It all looks so nice and shiny.~
@DalphiaRose Yay! I'm so excited for the revamp all the cool events we'll have in the future. I just wanna thank you for putting together and running this whole thing. It all looks so nice and shiny.~
2nw2yif.jpg0ewFuuh.png9X6Ea51.pngG4sZIm1.png2nw2yif.jpg
@GoldenFlight

Thanks! I worked pretty hard, and spent many nights thinking about how to improve this group. :]
@GoldenFlight

Thanks! I worked pretty hard, and spent many nights thinking about how to improve this group. :]
@AlexiaSkye, @ArmoredAvenger, @BaffledBorealis, @BeaVoyager, @cactass, @Chills, @Condemned, @Crescental, @Cryptic, @Cytosine, @Dask, @Dendaaris, @doyoulikedragons, @Egg, @Fawntastic, @GoldenFlight, @Grumbelle, @DalphiaRose, @Juni, @kaorusquee, @Lutielle, @Mombot3000, @musicfan4, @MettatonsLegs, @Novadragon, @Nurylon, @OverlordFreya, @Phasma, @Raaxon, @Rabbit, @RandomPurple, @Ravaen, @scyfy, @ShadesofCyan, @Siaur, @Skelletra, @Skelletra, @Squirrelflight, @Tessablue, @Thalassophobia, @Twomix, @Watercolour, @Xythus, @Ysera, @lapillus, @sQld,

Hey everyone! Two things! There is now a pinglist for contests and events in the spreadsheet, if that is something you'd like to be alerted about!

Also, there is now a group sales thread and a group Give a Koi, Get a Koi thread! Both are linked in the Links section.

The raffle is still going on, and I am trying to put together a contest for Koi, so look forward to that!

Thanks everyone for being great!
@AlexiaSkye, @ArmoredAvenger, @BaffledBorealis, @BeaVoyager, @cactass, @Chills, @Condemned, @Crescental, @Cryptic, @Cytosine, @Dask, @Dendaaris, @doyoulikedragons, @Egg, @Fawntastic, @GoldenFlight, @Grumbelle, @DalphiaRose, @Juni, @kaorusquee, @Lutielle, @Mombot3000, @musicfan4, @MettatonsLegs, @Novadragon, @Nurylon, @OverlordFreya, @Phasma, @Raaxon, @Rabbit, @RandomPurple, @Ravaen, @scyfy, @ShadesofCyan, @Siaur, @Skelletra, @Skelletra, @Squirrelflight, @Tessablue, @Thalassophobia, @Twomix, @Watercolour, @Xythus, @Ysera, @lapillus, @sQld,

Hey everyone! Two things! There is now a pinglist for contests and events in the spreadsheet, if that is something you'd like to be alerted about!

Also, there is now a group sales thread and a group Give a Koi, Get a Koi thread! Both are linked in the Links section.

The raffle is still going on, and I am trying to put together a contest for Koi, so look forward to that!

Thanks everyone for being great!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75