TOPIC | Pokedex 2.0-Interactive Pokedex
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64
@Hanoverian23
Thanks for featuring my bby <3
@Hanoverian23
Thanks for featuring my bby <3
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
@Draconequis
Alright, that sounds awesome! Feel free to add your dialga designs as well, having multiple versions of a pokederg is awesome :D Feel free to ask me any questions if you get confused about smtn.
Praise Helix!
@Draconequis
Alright, that sounds awesome! Feel free to add your dialga designs as well, having multiple versions of a pokederg is awesome :D Feel free to ask me any questions if you get confused about smtn.
Praise Helix!
pikachu-female.pngu5zi8.pngpikachu.png
@Hanoverian23

should have added everything :D
@Hanoverian23

should have added everything :D
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@Draconequis Awesome! If i may though, the point of this is to emulate a pokedex, so, if you look at other examples, people put a generic version of a pokemon derg rather than their own unique pokemon derg. Does that make sense?
So, for example, I didn't actually use my Rayquaza's image for the dex so it wouldn't show their lei. Is it okay if I ask you to change those images?

Edit: Just meowth and omastar is who I'm referring to! Thank you ^u^

Though I do like the idea of having a pokedex filled with actual pokemon-dragons... Maybe I'll change the "exsisting derg list" to a new pokedex doc, so thank you for that new idea!
@Draconequis Awesome! If i may though, the point of this is to emulate a pokedex, so, if you look at other examples, people put a generic version of a pokemon derg rather than their own unique pokemon derg. Does that make sense?
So, for example, I didn't actually use my Rayquaza's image for the dex so it wouldn't show their lei. Is it okay if I ask you to change those images?

Edit: Just meowth and omastar is who I'm referring to! Thank you ^u^

Though I do like the idea of having a pokedex filled with actual pokemon-dragons... Maybe I'll change the "exsisting derg list" to a new pokedex doc, so thank you for that new idea!
@Hanoverian23

oooh okay XD

the only issue is that part of meowth's charm is her accent XD the ears and whatnot XD

also, Omastar looks like Omastar with his extra apparel XD

i getcha though XD i will go edit XD
@Hanoverian23

oooh okay XD

the only issue is that part of meowth's charm is her accent XD the ears and whatnot XD

also, Omastar looks like Omastar with his extra apparel XD

i getcha though XD i will go edit XD
@Draconequis Okay, thanks so much ^u^
And I get where you're coming from, the accents do help capture the nature of the pokemon, but this is just kindof a way for people to try and recreate a general pokederg. If you wanna have their accents included and everything, i think Redrose55x's pokedex project allows for more specific pokemon dragons with apparel and accents and whatnot, but they don't have a publicly accessible doc to my knowledge.
@Draconequis Okay, thanks so much ^u^
And I get where you're coming from, the accents do help capture the nature of the pokemon, but this is just kindof a way for people to try and recreate a general pokederg. If you wanna have their accents included and everything, i think Redrose55x's pokedex project allows for more specific pokemon dragons with apparel and accents and whatnot, but they don't have a publicly accessible doc to my knowledge.
@Hanoverian23

neat, well i fixed it XD

also, added a male version of the meowth derg :D

:D i get what you were going for here actually XD

hmmm.. im surprised there aren't fifty billion versions of Charizard here XD
@Hanoverian23

neat, well i fixed it XD

also, added a male version of the meowth derg :D

:D i get what you were going for here actually XD

hmmm.. im surprised there aren't fifty billion versions of Charizard here XD
@Draconequis Honetly me too! x) There isn't even a gosh darn Pikachu yet!
@Draconequis Honetly me too! x) There isn't even a gosh darn Pikachu yet!
@Hanoverian23

hmm.. i always thought the shades of yellow offered werent really the best Pikachu colors.. i mean.. maybe lemon??

i dunno.. i feel like this will be so much more interesting with the colorwheel expansion XD.

im kind of pumped to use the scrying shop to play with all the colors and see how much closer i can get to various pokemon.
@Hanoverian23

hmm.. i always thought the shades of yellow offered werent really the best Pikachu colors.. i mean.. maybe lemon??

i dunno.. i feel like this will be so much more interesting with the colorwheel expansion XD.

im kind of pumped to use the scrying shop to play with all the colors and see how much closer i can get to various pokemon.
bump
bump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64