Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Windsongs - Skysongs
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37 38
@paintminion: I've just acquired two Windsong spirals, a Windsong SD and a Skysong imperial which I plan on breeding together. I've added all my/their details to the registry, and thought I should introduce myself too. So, um, hi? *waves* Hope you're not swamped with council stuff. ^_^

Also, is it ok to change their breeds? I'd like to change one of the spirals to a coatl.
@paintminion: I've just acquired two Windsong spirals, a Windsong SD and a Skysong imperial which I plan on breeding together. I've added all my/their details to the registry, and thought I should introduce myself too. So, um, hi? *waves* Hope you're not swamped with council stuff. ^_^

Also, is it ok to change their breeds? I'd like to change one of the spirals to a coatl.
oofr-1.pnghub-1.pngfoddart-1.png
@Wolfstarblade

perfectly okay to change them up at whim! They re your dragons! The registry is really for folks looking to breed something in different lines, and we sometimes can find folks willing to di breeding projects this way. :-)
@Wolfstarblade

perfectly okay to change them up at whim! They re your dragons! The registry is really for folks looking to breed something in different lines, and we sometimes can find folks willing to di breeding projects this way. :-)
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
@paintminion
Good to know, thanks! ^_^
@paintminion
Good to know, thanks! ^_^
oofr-1.pnghub-1.pngfoddart-1.png
@paintminion Hello! I have a dragon, who is eligible to be a Windsong, that I got when I had just joined. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19680706] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/196808/19680706_350.png[/img] [/url] But I haven't a scooby how I would register her. I looked at the document, but I'm unsure if I'm supposed to edit it myself or contact you to do so. So here, I am, contacting you! Haha
@paintminion Hello! I have a dragon, who is eligible to be a Windsong, that I got when I had just joined.

19680706_350.png

But I haven't a scooby how I would register her. I looked at the document, but I'm unsure if I'm supposed to edit it myself or contact you to do so. So here, I am, contacting you! Haha
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
@RabidWhovian

Welcome and she is beautiful!

You an go ahead and add her to the windsong list and be sure to grab the code for the badge graphic to proudly proclaim her heritage. :-) I come along later and just do a double check on things.
@RabidWhovian

Welcome and she is beautiful!

You an go ahead and add her to the windsong list and be sure to grab the code for the badge graphic to proudly proclaim her heritage. :-) I come along later and just do a double check on things.
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
@paintminion

I updated the registry with Farfalle's information! Turns out @ruffian has already registered both of her parents! Thank you so much for pointing me to this thread!
@paintminion

I updated the registry with Farfalle's information! Turns out @ruffian has already registered both of her parents! Thank you so much for pointing me to this thread!
tSKOR3g.png

house_cup_by_soenkan-dbekkq5.png
@CirceR

Wonderful! I will make sure the proper graphics get added!
@CirceR

Wonderful! I will make sure the proper graphics get added!
@paintminion

I just realized I have another Windsong dragon!! Papardelle (#30793702), whose parents are owned by you! I added him to the registry.
@paintminion

I just realized I have another Windsong dragon!! Papardelle (#30793702), whose parents are owned by you! I added him to the registry.
tSKOR3g.png

house_cup_by_soenkan-dbekkq5.png
@paintminion I'm not sure if I should ping you, too, so I hope it's no bother! I just added Cadence to the registry: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30592334] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/305924/30592334_350.png[/img] [/url] (It's under a different name because she is a gift for a friend)
@paintminion

I'm not sure if I should ping you, too, so I hope it's no bother!

I just added Cadence to the registry:

30592334_350.png

(It's under a different name because she is a gift for a friend)
cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif
@felistopaz

No problem! I am lightening my load of other projects so I will back to fleshing out Windsongs even more soon!

You should add centering to the registry number for Cadence! Your friend is lucky!
@felistopaz

No problem! I am lightening my load of other projects so I will back to fleshing out Windsongs even more soon!

You should add centering to the registry number for Cadence! Your friend is lucky!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37 38