Awwwww, I love it! Thanks so much!

((Skip me!))
@Redrose55x

Awwwww, I love it! Thanks so much!

((Skip me!))
do_your_best_by_theblueguardian-d9o4vge.pngtumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
@Zandelion
@Willowfire

What both of you came up with was great, and I am definitely using both bios! Thanks~ ^u^
@Zandelion
@Willowfire

What both of you came up with was great, and I am definitely using both bios! Thanks~ ^u^
jbjaGRz.png
Check out my little hatchery! I also have a bio/lore shop, link in the hatchery~
@Willowfire [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10309808] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/103099/10309808_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Fyngald's death devastated everyone in unique, individual ways. What Farnah felt most keenly was the loss of the clan as she knew it. Given her breed's propensity for mimicry, she could have grown into any sort of creature--as wise as Fyngald, as bold as Afelwin. But with one leader dead and the other given over to grief, Farnah found herself without role model; no one was there to teach her who to become, just then when the clan most needed her to be [i]someone[/i]. So she became a warrior. Octavius is her obvious inspiration, and there's a tinge of desperation in her mimicry now. She dogs his heels, asking too many questions, and tends to idolize everything he does. And she wasn't even a good warrior, at the start. But when its leadership fell apart, the clan needed all the defense it could find--and so while her technique is questionable, Farnah learned her skills on the battlefield; she's scrappy and she's capable. Off duty, she's also developing a personality of her own. Not as wise as Fyngald was. Not as bold as Afelwin used to be. But she has a lively sense of humor, and she loves to cook.
@Willowfire
Fyngald's death devastated everyone in unique, individual ways. What Farnah felt most keenly was the loss of the clan as she knew it. Given her breed's propensity for mimicry, she could have grown into any sort of creature--as wise as Fyngald, as bold as Afelwin. But with one leader dead and the other given over to grief, Farnah found herself without role model; no one was there to teach her who to become, just then when the clan most needed her to be someone.

So she became a warrior.

Octavius is her obvious inspiration, and there's a tinge of desperation in her mimicry now. She dogs his heels, asking too many questions, and tends to idolize everything he does. And she wasn't even a good warrior, at the start. But when its leadership fell apart, the clan needed all the defense it could find--and so while her technique is questionable, Farnah learned her skills on the battlefield; she's scrappy and she's capable.

Off duty, she's also developing a personality of her own. Not as wise as Fyngald was. Not as bold as Afelwin used to be. But she has a lively sense of humor, and she loves to cook.

tumblr_inline_nyjssswNiB1qcxmej_540.pngtumblr_inline_nyjssugPfl1qcxmej_540.png
@Juushika [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8350274] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/83503/8350274_350.png[/img] [/url] That flicker in the underbrush near the edge of camp? It's probably her. She tends to show up around her namesake. Evening is quiet like her namesake, too. There's nothing to fear, though. She stands as an odd sort of sentinel to the courts-- unaffiliated and uncaring when it comes to the inner politics of fae and mortal alike. She watches the Wild Hunt grow and change from afar. Seems that Evening was slated to join the ranks of the Autumn Court long, long ago. She was a joyous thing, then. It was easy to hear when she was close. Her voice was light and warm, but distant-- a haunting, reminiscent sound that encapsulated the dissonance that Autumn brings to the land. She sang for all who would listen-- regardless of court or circumstance. She sang of the harvest, of bounty, and of great, and glorious change upon the lands. That was when times were good. It changed overnight. Her song was cut short, and her artistry was snuffed out at the hands of nature itself. Beasts ravaged the outskirts of the lands of the Wild Hunt. They cared not whether their prey was fae or mortal-- as they were only animals. One victim was Evening. She escaped a brutal attack with her life, but her throat had nearly been torn from her self. In one fell swoop, Evening was a mute, robbed of her passion and purpose. Quickly, too quickly in fact, Evening found herself a new purpose. With reckless abandon, and no formal combat training, she stalked, found, and hunted the beasts to extinction for swift, silent, revenge. She was ruthless and sickeningly successful. Soon, single-handedly, the outskirts were cleansed of the beasts. All that was left was Evening, and the pelt of her final kill. She could have left the pelt there and started anew. Instead, she took it, and it now goes with her everywhere she goes. So help anyone who tries to pry it from her. Evening now watches the Wild Hunt from afar. She has no desire to leave her home, but finds herself so devoid of purpose without a voice. With all she's experienced, that she cannot find it in herself to rejoin them either. She's been permitted to remain. On occasion, many members of the Hunt have found themselves presented with large bounties of food gathered from who-knows-where. Most presume it's Evening who leaves the gifts. Court: Almost Autumn ---> The Unaligned (?) Current Role: Hunter/Gatherer/Extreme Lurker Notable Features: Now Mute, wears the pelt of her significant kill, covers throat scars with wrappings. (Sorry this took so long, I tried to peg your clan's lore as best I could. I'm also very tired, though, so that didn't help. There might be some inaccuracies. I just started typing and this is what came out. It's a bit much, but ahhhhh. Also, your clan is lovely. I have a soft spot for the Fae and their courts~ )
@Juushika

8350274_350.png

That flicker in the underbrush near the edge of camp? It's probably her. She tends to show up around her namesake. Evening is quiet like her namesake, too. There's nothing to fear, though. She stands as an odd sort of sentinel to the courts-- unaffiliated and uncaring when it comes to the inner politics of fae and mortal alike. She watches the Wild Hunt grow and change from afar.

Seems that Evening was slated to join the ranks of the Autumn Court long, long ago. She was a joyous thing, then. It was easy to hear when she was close. Her voice was light and warm, but distant-- a haunting, reminiscent sound that encapsulated the dissonance that Autumn brings to the land. She sang for all who would listen-- regardless of court or circumstance. She sang of the harvest, of bounty, and of great, and glorious change upon the lands. That was when times were good.

It changed overnight. Her song was cut short, and her artistry was snuffed out at the hands of nature itself. Beasts ravaged the outskirts of the lands of the Wild Hunt. They cared not whether their prey was fae or mortal-- as they were only animals. One victim was Evening. She escaped a brutal attack with her life, but her throat had nearly been torn from her self. In one fell swoop, Evening was a mute, robbed of her passion and purpose.

Quickly, too quickly in fact, Evening found herself a new purpose. With reckless abandon, and no formal combat training, she stalked, found, and hunted the beasts to extinction for swift, silent, revenge. She was ruthless and sickeningly successful.

Soon, single-handedly, the outskirts were cleansed of the beasts. All that was left was Evening, and the pelt of her final kill. She could have left the pelt there and started anew. Instead, she took it, and it now goes with her everywhere she goes. So help anyone who tries to pry it from her.

Evening now watches the Wild Hunt from afar. She has no desire to leave her home, but finds herself so devoid of purpose without a voice. With all she's experienced, that she cannot find it in herself to rejoin them either. She's been permitted to remain.

On occasion, many members of the Hunt have found themselves presented with large bounties of food gathered from who-knows-where. Most presume it's Evening who leaves the gifts.

Court: Almost Autumn ---> The Unaligned (?)
Current Role: Hunter/Gatherer/Extreme Lurker
Notable Features: Now Mute, wears the pelt of her significant kill, covers throat scars with wrappings.

(Sorry this took so long, I tried to peg your clan's lore as best I could. I'm also very tired, though, so that didn't help. There might be some inaccuracies. I just started typing and this is what came out. It's a bit much, but ahhhhh.

Also, your clan is lovely. I have a soft spot for the Fae and their courts~ )
MqCJPfH.png Stef

More text here eventually
C:
@Banantlers [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12538092] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/125381/12538092_350.png[/img] [/url] Lazuli has a strong connection to the moon, despite his upbringing as a Earth dragon. While the others seem to appreciate the shine of the sun, beaming down on their clan and giving them live, Lazuli found a home in the glow of the moon. And to his surprise, the moon was also his ally. It gave the once timid and afraid dragon protection from evil beings, away from the Beastclans and bad fortune. The young dragon thought it was a shame that the moon wasn't as loved as the sun was. He currently travels the Dragonhome, taking with him shards of the glowing moon that have become one with his scales, his wings radiating with magic in hopes to spread his belief. [b]General note for the next person:[/b] Lots of dragons in my clan only have one or two lines of lore, so feel free to scrap what little lore they have for the sake of a dragon to write for ; u ;
@Banantlers

12538092_350.png

Lazuli has a strong connection to the moon, despite his upbringing as a Earth dragon. While the others seem to appreciate the shine of the sun, beaming down on their clan and giving them live, Lazuli found a home in the glow of the moon. And to his surprise, the moon was also his ally. It gave the once timid and afraid dragon protection from evil beings, away from the Beastclans and bad fortune. The young dragon thought it was a shame that the moon wasn't as loved as the sun was. He currently travels the Dragonhome, taking with him shards of the glowing moon that have become one with his scales, his wings radiating with magic in hopes to spread his belief.

General note for the next person: Lots of dragons in my clan only have one or two lines of lore, so feel free to scrap what little lore they have for the sake of a dragon to write for ; u ;
IjJJeTN.png
@Thousand I went off what you already had, I hope that was okay! I really like your whole clan lore. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13920872] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/139209/13920872_350.png[/img] [/url] He hides his scarred wings beneath blades of gold, transforming his weakness into a weapon. He trains and plans relentlessly, keeping his mind occupied. He cannot allow himself the luxury of thought, of dreams. He cannot allow his mind to drift to the fiery guardian who tore out his heart when she tore apart his wings. He cannot think of what might have been. Her face floats before his eyes and he bats at it angrily. She doesn't look that way anymore, he reminds himself. He can still see his claws stained with her blood. He gave her her own set of scars to remember him by. He knows when Yuyan strikes up the battle cry he will be by his side, regardless of the orange eyes meeting his across the battlefield. [b]Next writer[/b]: Most of mine already have coding, but many don't have a story yet. They're all open for you!
@Thousand

I went off what you already had, I hope that was okay! I really like your whole clan lore.

13920872_350.png

He hides his scarred wings beneath blades of gold, transforming his weakness into a weapon. He trains and plans relentlessly, keeping his mind occupied. He cannot allow himself the luxury of thought, of dreams. He cannot allow his mind to drift to the fiery guardian who tore out his heart when she tore apart his wings. He cannot think of what might have been. Her face floats before his eyes and he bats at it angrily. She doesn't look that way anymore, he reminds himself. He can still see his claws stained with her blood. He gave her her own set of scars to remember him by. He knows when Yuyan strikes up the battle cry he will be by his side, regardless of the orange eyes meeting his across the battlefield.

Next writer: Most of mine already have coding, but many don't have a story yet. They're all open for you!
tumblr_nt5mseVkV71qgs2k4o1_250.gif
@hatterlet [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8573480] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/85735/8573480_350.png[/img] [/url] Cloverkin is most definitely a Nature dragon in every way. She has never been the most sociable with other dragons, but rather found herself feeling closer to plants than her own kind. Most others find her quite strange, occasionally catching her talking to the plants in her garden while she tends to them as if they can understand her and speak back, sharing the latest news and gossip with her flowers. She even looks more plant than dragon, leading some in the clan to theorize that she was created of a mixture of Arcane and Nature magic, a being composed entirely of plants. Nobody has proven nor disproven this idea as of yet. Despite not being particularly talkative with other dragons, she is not unkind to them - on the contrary, she is a skilled healer, using the plants in her garden to fashion natural remedies for the sick. [b](Whoever is next: there are a lot of dragons with no bio at all in my lair to choose from, but if a dragon's bio has only one sentence probably copied and pasted from the "Shame a Dragon Above You" thread, then it is also available to bio. Have fun! :D )[/b]
@hatterlet

8573480_350.png

Cloverkin is most definitely a Nature dragon in every way. She has never been the most sociable with other dragons, but rather found herself feeling closer to plants than her own kind. Most others find her quite strange, occasionally catching her talking to the plants in her garden while she tends to them as if they can understand her and speak back, sharing the latest news and gossip with her flowers. She even looks more plant than dragon, leading some in the clan to theorize that she was created of a mixture of Arcane and Nature magic, a being composed entirely of plants. Nobody has proven nor disproven this idea as of yet. Despite not being particularly talkative with other dragons, she is not unkind to them - on the contrary, she is a skilled healer, using the plants in her garden to fashion natural remedies for the sick.

(Whoever is next: there are a lot of dragons with no bio at all in my lair to choose from, but if a dragon's bio has only one sentence probably copied and pasted from the "Shame a Dragon Above You" thread, then it is also available to bio. Have fun! :D )
jbjaGRz.png
Check out my little hatchery! I also have a bio/lore shop, link in the hatchery~
@LunarEcho [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8627703] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/86278/8627703_350.png[/img] [/url] Nobody really knows much about Matrix. Many dragons doubt she's a dragon at all. She's often seen around dusk and dawn, looking about for some unknown object. One thing all of her clanmates can agree on, though, is that they feel like she's there, but also not there. Once the sun rises or sets completely, it's almost like this dark dragon 'glitches' out of existence. She's not seen until the next rising or setting of the sun, but her clan feels like she's watching them. (I hope I did alright!! And for anyone coming after me, a lot of my dragons are bioless. But, if you see a dragon with a bio, feel free to scrap it and give me your own!! I'll most likely use it, I'm terrible with coming up with bios for my own dragons.)
@LunarEcho

8627703_350.png

Nobody really knows much about Matrix. Many dragons doubt she's a dragon at all. She's often seen around dusk and dawn, looking about for some unknown object. One thing all of her clanmates can agree on, though, is that they feel like she's there, but also not there. Once the sun rises or sets completely, it's almost like this dark dragon 'glitches' out of existence. She's not seen until the next rising or setting of the sun, but her clan feels like she's watching them.

(I hope I did alright!! And for anyone coming after me, a lot of my dragons are bioless. But, if you see a dragon with a bio, feel free to scrap it and give me your own!! I'll most likely use it, I'm terrible with coming up with bios for my own dragons.)
I hoard quartz, various gems, and books. Also plushies.
@WaywardWandering
That's awesome! Definitely using it, thanks~

(skip me, whoever is next)
@WaywardWandering
That's awesome! Definitely using it, thanks~

(skip me, whoever is next)
jbjaGRz.png
@WaywardWandering [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/146543/14654263_350.png[/img] This beautiful, eccentric coatl is one sassy girl. She loves her jewels, more than anything else. She enjoys watching the sunset, and all the male coatls watch the warm rays reflect off of her lustrous feathers. Since they resemble the sunset or sunrise, she has been nicknamed "Dawn" and she enjoys being pampered. (Hope I did OK, real first time writing a bio like this! For anyone who's doing me, most of my dragons are in need of bios.. I may or may not use it ^~^)
@WaywardWandering

14654263_350.png

This beautiful, eccentric coatl is one sassy girl. She loves her jewels, more than anything else. She enjoys watching the sunset, and all the male coatls watch the warm rays reflect off of her lustrous feathers. Since they resemble the sunset or sunrise, she has been nicknamed "Dawn" and she enjoys being pampered.

(Hope I did OK, real first time writing a bio like this! For anyone who's doing me, most of my dragons are in need of bios.. I may or may not use it ^~^)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52