Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Bio That Dragon~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52
@Thousand (All your dragons have amazing bios, so I had to choose an unnamed one!) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18372683] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/183727/18372683_350.png[/img] [/url] This dragon was taken in by a generous Wind clan far from her own, led by Fengyi when she was injured and near death. Through the clan's efforts, the dragon was revitalized, but not yet re-cooperated enough to fly properly. However, one such thing could not be cured, and that was the memory loss this dragon has gained from her accident, which she doesn't even remember, alongside her own name. Until she regains her memory, the clan has opted to care for her as best they can. [s]It's nothing compared to the bios of your wonderful dergs, and it's super short, but hopefully it's okay![/s]
@Thousand

(All your dragons have amazing bios, so I had to choose an unnamed one!)

18372683_350.png

This dragon was taken in by a generous Wind clan far from her own, led by Fengyi when she was injured and near death. Through the clan's efforts, the dragon was revitalized, but not yet re-cooperated enough to fly properly. However, one such thing could not be cured, and that was the memory loss this dragon has gained from her accident, which she doesn't even remember, alongside her own name.

Until she regains her memory, the clan has opted to care for her as best they can.

It's nothing compared to the bios of your wonderful dergs, and it's super short, but hopefully it's okay!
output-onlinepngtools.pngI refuse...
@TheWhiteTigerGod
That bio for Stargazer was PERFECT.
I used it, hope you don't mind~ :p (Although, I don't see why you would mind, seeing as you wrote it for him. I just see a lot of people asking before using bios people write for their dragons in threads like this, so I thought I would play it safe and make sure it's alright. c: )

(skip me)
@TheWhiteTigerGod
That bio for Stargazer was PERFECT.
I used it, hope you don't mind~ :p (Although, I don't see why you would mind, seeing as you wrote it for him. I just see a lot of people asking before using bios people write for their dragons in threads like this, so I thought I would play it safe and make sure it's alright. c: )

(skip me)
jbjaGRz.png
Check out my little hatchery! I also have a bio/lore shop, link in the hatchery~
@TheWhiteTigerGod [size=2]your clan concept is so good oh goodness[/size] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18436681] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/184367/18436681_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Arama took a long route form her birthplace in the Cloudscrape Crags of the Southern Icefield--a quick trip through Wind, a very brief stop in Fire (which didn't at all suit her), and a longer stay in the deserts of the Shifting Expanse. She's not a scholar, precisely, but she's well-traveled and observant, and has heard plenty on her travels. No one--maybe not even Amara herself--knows where she intended to end up. But when she made her way into Water territory and heard of Mythros's cause, it intrigued her beyond any other rumor she'd heard. Her wanderlust quenched, she offered herself as ally. She doesn't bring anything concrete to the clan, no long-lost records of their vanished predecessors discovered on her long journey, nothing like that. But she's street-smart, well traveled, experienced beyond her age, and she's dedicated to Mythros's rebuilt legacy. And that's enough.
@TheWhiteTigerGod
your clan concept is so good oh goodness
Arama took a long route form her birthplace in the Cloudscrape Crags of the Southern Icefield--a quick trip through Wind, a very brief stop in Fire (which didn't at all suit her), and a longer stay in the deserts of the Shifting Expanse. She's not a scholar, precisely, but she's well-traveled and observant, and has heard plenty on her travels.

No one--maybe not even Amara herself--knows where she intended to end up. But when she made her way into Water territory and heard of Mythros's cause, it intrigued her beyond any other rumor she'd heard. Her wanderlust quenched, she offered herself as ally. She doesn't bring anything concrete to the clan, no long-lost records of their vanished predecessors discovered on her long journey, nothing like that. But she's street-smart, well traveled, experienced beyond her age, and she's dedicated to Mythros's rebuilt legacy. And that's enough.

tumblr_inline_nyjssswNiB1qcxmej_540.pngtumblr_inline_nyjssugPfl1qcxmej_540.png
@Juushika

HOLY - *dead*

That bio for Arama is amazing! Do you mind if I use it? ovo

(Any user below me, skip me please!)
@Juushika

HOLY - *dead*

That bio for Arama is amazing! Do you mind if I use it? ovo

(Any user below me, skip me please!)
output-onlinepngtools.pngI refuse...
@Juushika [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16842307] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/168424/16842307_350.png[/img] [/url] No soul was made as perfectly for Niamh as was Gilt. Standing still he is the sentinel of her shores, waiting for the breezes to take him adrift over the sea and land to the promised golden haven by her side. Resolute, silent, and shrewd he needs no words to speak the songs of a thousand broken hearts. In a single breath he speaks the quiet truth of the earth and brings new life to lost love. Stories are never far from him, but he is slow to tell with melancholy and silent captivation, so pull up a chair and serve yourself a hot cup of tea. It will be a long and unforgettable night. (I hope you like it, I was trying to be short and poetic like the bios you already have. ;u;)
@Juushika

16842307_350.png

No soul was made as perfectly for Niamh as was Gilt. Standing still he is the sentinel of her shores, waiting for the breezes to take him adrift over the sea and land to the promised golden haven by her side.

Resolute, silent, and shrewd he needs no words to speak the songs of a thousand broken hearts. In a single breath he speaks the quiet truth of the earth and brings new life to lost love. Stories are never far from him, but he is slow to tell with melancholy and silent captivation, so pull up a chair and serve yourself a hot cup of tea. It will be a long and unforgettable night.

(I hope you like it, I was trying to be short and poetic like the bios you already have. ;u;)
dragonink_logo2_sig_by_dragonnmr-dbcwpxy.png
@TheWhiteTigerGod
I'm flattered, and glad you like it! Feel free to use it (and to edit/rewrite in any way, as well).

Skip me!
@TheWhiteTigerGod
I'm flattered, and glad you like it! Feel free to use it (and to edit/rewrite in any way, as well).

Skip me!

[center]@dragonNMR [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17078328] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/170784/17078328_350.png[/img] [/url] [center]On the boarders of the Hewn City, at the time when Lightweaver's children have gone to rest, it is said that you can see a lone dragon sitting by the river. The stars reflect off of the swirling waters, and his body seems to mirror it, and it is as if he is made of liquid and starlight itself. Many who have seen Varuna on nights like this have mistaken him for a spirit, some amalgamation of the Arcanist and the Tidelord's powers given life to mock Flamecaller, because the form is unmistakably Coatl. His clanmates know better. Varuna is an odd dragon to be sure, but hardly otherworldly. He can often times be found scouring the shores for seashells and other materials that remind him of his birthplace, and he can hardly stand to be near water without some part of himself being submerged in it. He is kind, and has a certain wisdom about him at times that throws those unfamiliar with him off. There have been those who have tried to bed Varuna, but none have succeeded. He rarely speaks, though when he does, he is listened to with rapt attention by the other Coatls of the lair. Many have commented on his strange accent. They say that it's almost as if he knew another language before this one, and that his mouth seems to want to shape the sounds differently than it ought to. They all laugh at themselves afterwards, dismissing it as a mark of a Coatl who came from Tidelord's domain. After all, who has ever had to [i]learn[/i] how to speak Coatl?[/center] (You by no means have to use this, and if you do, feel free to edit it. I just had a really strong mental image and had to get the words out! )[/center]
@dragonNMR

17078328_350.png

On the boarders of the Hewn City, at the time when Lightweaver's children have gone to rest, it is said that you can see a lone dragon sitting by the river. The stars reflect off of the swirling waters, and his body seems to mirror it, and it is as if he is made of liquid and starlight itself. Many who have seen Varuna on nights like this have mistaken him for a spirit, some amalgamation of the Arcanist and the Tidelord's powers given life to mock Flamecaller, because the form is unmistakably Coatl.

His clanmates know better. Varuna is an odd dragon to be sure, but hardly otherworldly. He can often times be found scouring the shores for seashells and other materials that remind him of his birthplace, and he can hardly stand to be near water without some part of himself being submerged in it. He is kind, and has a certain wisdom about him at times that throws those unfamiliar with him off.

There have been those who have tried to bed Varuna, but none have succeeded.

He rarely speaks, though when he does, he is listened to with rapt attention by the other Coatls of the lair. Many have commented on his strange accent. They say that it's almost as if he knew another language before this one, and that his mouth seems to want to shape the sounds differently than it ought to. They all laugh at themselves afterwards, dismissing it as a mark of a Coatl who came from Tidelord's domain. After all, who has ever had to learn how to speak Coatl?

(You by no means have to use this, and if you do, feel free to edit it. I just had a really strong mental image and had to get the words out! )
@NotQuiteToxic [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3866843] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38669/3866843_350.png[/img] [/url] Aiden is a book turned dragon. Not only does he love to read, but his afternoons are filled with poetry and sonnets. There is not a book in his library he has not yet read time and time again and will likely read more and more as the years go on. His favorite thing is to find a sunny spot outside the lair where the wind blows via cool breeze where he can curl up and read his favorite tome. Sometimes he's there for so long his clan mates have to beg him to come inside! The hatchlings could learn a thing or two from Aiden and his voracious reading: Dedication!
@NotQuiteToxic

3866843_350.png

Aiden is a book turned dragon. Not only does he love to read, but his afternoons are filled with poetry and sonnets. There is not a book in his library he has not yet read time and time again and will likely read more and more as the years go on. His favorite thing is to find a sunny spot outside the lair where the wind blows via cool breeze where he can curl up and read his favorite tome. Sometimes he's there for so long his clan mates have to beg him to come inside!

The hatchlings could learn a thing or two from Aiden and his voracious reading: Dedication!
A8vyCdW.png
Claimed @TheWhiteTigerGod Me is flattered ; v ; @CobaltZerda [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14267065] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/142671/14267065_350.png[/img] [/url] Most dragons from the Wind Flight are said to be quite gentle, like the breeze of the wind. But people often forget that the wind can leave behind mass destruction in its wake. Blackout was once a member of a clan that was just that, defying the stereotypes of Windkind. It is said that in a particularly terrible storm, his mate was gone. Either taken by the elements, or taken by another clan against her will. Though Blackout has never once stepped foot out of his past clan's boundaries, he hopes that one day he may be reunited with his loved one. Even if it means assimilating into foreign clans to get information of that terrible storm. [b]General note for next person:[/b] a lot of my dragons' bios have like one line, so feel free to just scrap what little lore it has for the sake of more dragons to write ; u ;
Claimed
@TheWhiteTigerGod Me is flattered ; v ;

@CobaltZerda

14267065_350.png

Most dragons from the Wind Flight are said to be quite gentle, like the breeze of the wind. But people often forget that the wind can leave behind mass destruction in its wake. Blackout was once a member of a clan that was just that, defying the stereotypes of Windkind. It is said that in a particularly terrible storm, his mate was gone. Either taken by the elements, or taken by another clan against her will. Though Blackout has never once stepped foot out of his past clan's boundaries, he hopes that one day he may be reunited with his loved one. Even if it means assimilating into foreign clans to get information of that terrible storm.

General note for next person: a lot of my dragons' bios have like one line, so feel free to just scrap what little lore it has for the sake of more dragons to write ; u ;
IjJJeTN.png
@Thousand [size=2]Your lore is fantastic; I hope I did it some justice.[/size] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13676822] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/136769/13676822_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Vykos is what one would call a true believer. That's a rare enough sight anywhere, but especially so in the Four Kingdoms. Born and raised in Senchiku territory, of a middling but wealthy family, he could make a bid for power if he tried--but he doesn't look to lead a cause, only to support one. A fellow dedicate of the Windsinger, raised to follow Him by unusually devout parents, he believes in Fengyi's dream, and see is in it the nation's only chance for real peace. But his belief doesn't make him naive. He's been surrounded by the Four Nations's strife his entire life, and seen firsthand the results of civil unrest. Perhaps worse still, he's suspects dangerous politics happening within in the inner sanctum of Senchiku itself. Vykos isn't cunning by nature or by desire; in another life, he would probably make a happy monk. But he's learning to be cunning now, and his first challenge will be to win his leader's trust and her ear. To below: any bio that looks unfinished (blank, or just icon/just quotes, etc.) is fair game!
@Thousand
Your lore is fantastic; I hope I did it some justice.
Vykos is what one would call a true believer. That's a rare enough sight anywhere, but especially so in the Four Kingdoms. Born and raised in Senchiku territory, of a middling but wealthy family, he could make a bid for power if he tried--but he doesn't look to lead a cause, only to support one. A fellow dedicate of the Windsinger, raised to follow Him by unusually devout parents, he believes in Fengyi's dream, and see is in it the nation's only chance for real peace.

But his belief doesn't make him naive. He's been surrounded by the Four Nations's strife his entire life, and seen firsthand the results of civil unrest. Perhaps worse still, he's suspects dangerous politics happening within in the inner sanctum of Senchiku itself. Vykos isn't cunning by nature or by desire; in another life, he would probably make a happy monk. But he's learning to be cunning now, and his first challenge will be to win his leader's trust and her ear.

To below: any bio that looks unfinished (blank, or just icon/just quotes, etc.) is fair game!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52