Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | || + Fire Subspecies Hub + || - CLOSED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
@Grafferak

Thats good to hear man, never nice feeling like junk! Hopefully by the weekend we can all relax haha

I am pretty psyched about making one! I put a call out here to see if anyone was interested. (Ill probably do it anyway, I really do like what Ive come up with so far hahah) Theyre like fire-ry mountainous / high altitude dragons.

Thanks though! Hopefully I'll put up a subspecies thing soon! :)
@Grafferak

Thats good to hear man, never nice feeling like junk! Hopefully by the weekend we can all relax haha

I am pretty psyched about making one! I put a call out here to see if anyone was interested. (Ill probably do it anyway, I really do like what Ive come up with so far hahah) Theyre like fire-ry mountainous / high altitude dragons.

Thanks though! Hopefully I'll put up a subspecies thing soon! :)
3a_zpsdwxbmjfx.gif2_zpsk23pzxqe.gif
Your hub is GREAT! Really shows off the subspecies and it's easy to navigate.

The "only the hatchling matters" statement is right on. Clear, to the point and heads off any misunderstanding.

I was hoping one of my fiery dragons magically matched somewhere. Alas! no. lol I'll check back.
Your hub is GREAT! Really shows off the subspecies and it's easy to navigate.

The "only the hatchling matters" statement is right on. Clear, to the point and heads off any misunderstanding.

I was hoping one of my fiery dragons magically matched somewhere. Alas! no. lol I'll check back.
A bump for our newest members of the hub! Campfires, Coaling, Hearthfire Dragons, Magma Dragons & Plume Coatls

@Dashe @Panicat @CrossHound @ShadowGuardian0
A bump for our newest members of the hub! Campfires, Coaling, Hearthfire Dragons, Magma Dragons & Plume Coatls

@Dashe @Panicat @CrossHound @ShadowGuardian0
signature_by_grafferak-dby4m89.pngh7RpHv0.gif
@Grafferak

Eeee thank you 8D I'm super pumped to see them up there ;u;

pssst @Keera lookit the dragon babs 8D

@Grafferak

Eeee thank you 8D I'm super pumped to see them up there ;u;

pssst @Keera lookit the dragon babs 8D

1original_by_bramblebees-dc1lysb.gifb46ca3f4e296905d87923ec035a036201_by_bramblebees-dc1lys8.gif
@Grafferak Here's my banner! [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1615644#post_14839579] [img]http://i.imgur.com/ugm3YeB.png[/img][/url][/code]
@Grafferak

Here's my banner!
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1615644#post_14839579] [img]http://i.imgur.com/ugm3YeB.png[/img][/url]
@Grafferak

Hello! I am in charge of the Lightning Subspecies projects, and we would love to be affiliated with you. :3
@Grafferak

Hello! I am in charge of the Lightning Subspecies projects, and we would love to be affiliated with you. :3
FR +12
@ShadowRising
Oh hello! That sounds absolutely spectacular! Thank you for reaching out to me c:

You are more than welcome to use the hub button as an affiliate banner thing. (i'll eventually make an actual banner xD). Is there anything you would like me to use as your affiliate link?
@ShadowRising
Oh hello! That sounds absolutely spectacular! Thank you for reaching out to me c:

You are more than welcome to use the hub button as an affiliate banner thing. (i'll eventually make an actual banner xD). Is there anything you would like me to use as your affiliate link?
@Grafferak

Heya!
Can you add me in as a Magma breeder please? I can produce Coatl's, WC's, Spirals, Pearlcatchers and Nocturnes.
@Grafferak

Heya!
Can you add me in as a Magma breeder please? I can produce Coatl's, WC's, Spirals, Pearlcatchers and Nocturnes.
Self Published Author
My debut novel 'Changeling' is available in all formats now!

I also have an in-development Interactive Fiction game.
Check out it's Development Blog on Tumblr.
@AristaHolmes
Absolutely i'll do that right now c: Thank you for informing you you're a breeder, im really glad I can finally put up a name.
@AristaHolmes
Absolutely i'll do that right now c: Thank you for informing you you're a breeder, im really glad I can finally put up a name.
A bump for our newest members of the hub! Molten Lava
@Desolim
A bump for our newest members of the hub! Molten Lava
@Desolim
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14