Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | || + Fire Subspecies Hub + || - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Britty
I'm very glad to hear you like it.
(Sorry in advance for improper grammar. Its very late. Typing with my head in the clouds a bit.)

To my understanding, and in my eyes, the Magma dragons are still a notable subspecies of fire. Though no one came to me with an application or a name to contact regarding them so I left them out for the meantime to avoid some angry "I didn't give you permission to use my project" type deal.

I would love to add them, but I would like the permission of their creators to do such. Though im not entirely sure there...is one? If not I can wip of a quick google doc for them and throw them up on the hub the next chance I get. But if there is a face behind the creation, I would like to know they are okay with it being placed on the hub.

Like I said, I never got contacted about them directly so I apologize they are not on the hub. Yet, at least. That can easily be fixed up ^^ Start the hunt to find some information regarding them.

I'll also admit in the madness of getting this all set up, I forgot about them a little :') woops. So it is a lot my fault as well.

Anyways! I'll try and get them added as soon as I can. Thank you for reminding me they are indeed a thing, and a thing that should definitely be added ^^ c:
I really appreciate the heads up~
@Britty
I'm very glad to hear you like it.
(Sorry in advance for improper grammar. Its very late. Typing with my head in the clouds a bit.)

To my understanding, and in my eyes, the Magma dragons are still a notable subspecies of fire. Though no one came to me with an application or a name to contact regarding them so I left them out for the meantime to avoid some angry "I didn't give you permission to use my project" type deal.

I would love to add them, but I would like the permission of their creators to do such. Though im not entirely sure there...is one? If not I can wip of a quick google doc for them and throw them up on the hub the next chance I get. But if there is a face behind the creation, I would like to know they are okay with it being placed on the hub.

Like I said, I never got contacted about them directly so I apologize they are not on the hub. Yet, at least. That can easily be fixed up ^^ Start the hunt to find some information regarding them.

I'll also admit in the madness of getting this all set up, I forgot about them a little :') woops. So it is a lot my fault as well.

Anyways! I'll try and get them added as soon as I can. Thank you for reminding me they are indeed a thing, and a thing that should definitely be added ^^ c:
I really appreciate the heads up~
signature_by_grafferak-dby4m89.pngh7RpHv0.gif
@Grafferak - Thanks for the swift response! That's completely understandable, especially given how deep the thoughts and love that go into the creations of these projects. I can see how that could be upsetting to be uncredited for the work.

I was more afraid that perhaps fire decided to unrecognized the species. Glad to hear it's still around! I'm going to need to go through all these new ones I never seen before and read up on the lore. So thanks so much for setting this up for us who aren't in fire~
@Grafferak - Thanks for the swift response! That's completely understandable, especially given how deep the thoughts and love that go into the creations of these projects. I can see how that could be upsetting to be uncredited for the work.

I was more afraid that perhaps fire decided to unrecognized the species. Glad to hear it's still around! I'm going to need to go through all these new ones I never seen before and read up on the lore. So thanks so much for setting this up for us who aren't in fire~
dLxsQW7.png ***
Brittany
She/Her or They/Them
FR + 3
L8bbLC3.png
d8kVeqZ.gif
This needs a bump
This needs a bump
180.pngJe6XRam.png30pKdmi.gif
@Britty
Oh not a problem! and yeah the last thing I want this hub to do is upset some users. ^^

They are still recognized :3, Although this hub is more or less to show off our fire breeding projects more than to give title to subspecies or not. I know the Magma dragons are definitely a subspecies that fire recognizes overall.

And no, thank you for enjoying it and liking it :3 It's really great to hear.
@Britty
Oh not a problem! and yeah the last thing I want this hub to do is upset some users. ^^

They are still recognized :3, Although this hub is more or less to show off our fire breeding projects more than to give title to subspecies or not. I know the Magma dragons are definitely a subspecies that fire recognizes overall.

And no, thank you for enjoying it and liking it :3 It's really great to hear.
@Grafferak

This all looks absolutely amazing, you've done such a fantastic job on it all!
@Grafferak

This all looks absolutely amazing, you've done such a fantastic job on it all!
kwggsIL.pngGhOEDMc.pngis5IYGR.png68OyFaa.png
@Istilel
Oh thank you so much :3
@Istilel
Oh thank you so much :3
~bumping~
~bumping~
A bump for you!
A bump for you!
tumblr_nte6wzIxU21tm17oeo4_400.pngRLImtwE.png
@Cormaranth, @SosnahSahruvaak

0-0 The Magmaborne.... I'm in love.... add me to a pinglist ?
@Cormaranth, @SosnahSahruvaak

0-0 The Magmaborne.... I'm in love.... add me to a pinglist ?
tGryVwd.png
30thoy9.png
.:ONLINE:.|+2hrs FR
rvxbpu.png
icon_gems.png 315 of 2.8KG icon_gems.png
WCcA1ec.png
Bumping
Bumping
180.pngJe6XRam.png30pKdmi.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14