Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | || + Fire Subspecies Hub + || - CLOSED
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Fire Flight friends, I've had an idea for a subspecies but I need your help! My idea is for a subspecies called the Forgeborne. Ideally they can be any breed, but should have fire eyes, and there are differing levels of Forgeborne.

Alloy Forgeborne - XYZ Metallic/Alloy/Glimmer

Gilded Forgeborne - XXY or XYY or XYX Metallic/Alloy/Glimmer

True Metal Forgeborne - XXX Metallic/Alloy/Glimmer

The catch is that Forgeborn dragons can only have colors named after metals. IE Steel, Bronze, Copper, Gold, Platinum, Silver, etc

What do you all think?
Fire Flight friends, I've had an idea for a subspecies but I need your help! My idea is for a subspecies called the Forgeborne. Ideally they can be any breed, but should have fire eyes, and there are differing levels of Forgeborne.

Alloy Forgeborne - XYZ Metallic/Alloy/Glimmer

Gilded Forgeborne - XXY or XYY or XYX Metallic/Alloy/Glimmer

True Metal Forgeborne - XXX Metallic/Alloy/Glimmer

The catch is that Forgeborn dragons can only have colors named after metals. IE Steel, Bronze, Copper, Gold, Platinum, Silver, etc

What do you all think?
vbbq61.png
Is anyone else seeing what happened to walking embers? There's a picture of people painting nails?
Is anyone else seeing what happened to walking embers? There's a picture of people painting nails?
tumblr_oq63wbblOV1uxu4o6o2_100.pngtumblr_opuhzoIgnS1uxu4o6o1_250.pngtumblr_oou1ncGkSc1uxu4o6o1_250.png282khew.png
@Boltninja75 OP!
IM SO GLAD YOU CAUGHT THIS

this is why I changed the domain of all my photos, they kept changing to adds from the host-site. It looks like I never changed the domain of this one x-x what a fool! Thank you!

Edit: Turns out I messed up big time on most of these. It seems like I forgot to edit all the pre-coded stuff I use to make updating this hub easy. So I edited all the links on the forum, but not in my personal collection :'). And so the last time I must have updated the list I used all the old links. CRUD. Looks like Ima have to take a day to fix everything all over again x-x

Thank you for catching that though!
@Boltninja75 OP!
IM SO GLAD YOU CAUGHT THIS

this is why I changed the domain of all my photos, they kept changing to adds from the host-site. It looks like I never changed the domain of this one x-x what a fool! Thank you!

Edit: Turns out I messed up big time on most of these. It seems like I forgot to edit all the pre-coded stuff I use to make updating this hub easy. So I edited all the links on the forum, but not in my personal collection :'). And so the last time I must have updated the list I used all the old links. CRUD. Looks like Ima have to take a day to fix everything all over again x-x

Thank you for catching that though!
signature_by_grafferak-dby4m89.pngh7RpHv0.gif
@Grafferak

Haha I hate when those happen!
@Grafferak

Haha I hate when those happen!
tumblr_oq63wbblOV1uxu4o6o2_100.pngtumblr_opuhzoIgnS1uxu4o6o1_250.pngtumblr_oou1ncGkSc1uxu4o6o1_250.png282khew.png
@Boltninja75

Right?? At least this new site (I think?) Doesn't do that.

The bright side of this is I can finally re-alphabetize the entire list.
@Boltninja75

Right?? At least this new site (I think?) Doesn't do that.

The bright side of this is I can finally re-alphabetize the entire list.
A bump for our newest members of the hub! Pizza Dragons

@Lindow
A bump for our newest members of the hub! Pizza Dragons

@Lindow
@Lindow

Yay! Congrats with your lovely and hilarious species!
@Lindow

Yay! Congrats with your lovely and hilarious species!
@Boltninja75 thank you!! :3 i'm really happy of that
@Boltninja75 thank you!! :3 i'm really happy of that
rfu38zc.png 9DoH6SD.png
@Grafferak

I think there's another changed picture on the front page. There's now a woman posing

(Idk if that meant to be there)
@Grafferak

I think there's another changed picture on the front page. There's now a woman posing

(Idk if that meant to be there)
@Grafferak

So i noticed when i went to put up an application for my subspecies that it can only be google document files? I can make one without a problem, I'm just wondering if i can instead apply with the forum thread i have for my subspecies with all of their information.

Heres the thread in case you want to look
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2090777/1
@Grafferak

So i noticed when i went to put up an application for my subspecies that it can only be google document files? I can make one without a problem, I'm just wondering if i can instead apply with the forum thread i have for my subspecies with all of their information.

Heres the thread in case you want to look
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2090777/1
vbbq61.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14