Time to find some eggs to hoard!
Wev0kLvs_o.png...... WvEXipG.png
rI18gRz.png
OPFWPxg.png
mlHpBMC.png
ll0CfnD.png
7gibfJe.png
@zwynx Could you ping me at competition start? *slowly hoards eggs*

Also what about scatter projects? Could those count towards this.

*has a noc she's scattering as soon as the new colors are out*
@zwynx Could you ping me at competition start? *slowly hoards eggs*

Also what about scatter projects? Could those count towards this.

*has a noc she's scattering as soon as the new colors are out*
frsigbannersmskinny.png
@Zwynx Oh no oh no this is perfect! I was going to do this anyway but I love mass hatch events! Could you perhaps let me know when a Light style signature thing pops up? :)

*goes hunting with the dragons*
@Zwynx Oh no oh no this is perfect! I was going to do this anyway but I love mass hatch events! Could you perhaps let me know when a Light style signature thing pops up? :)

*goes hunting with the dragons*
forsale_m.png17013251.png16920859.png17359916.png024_zps1luktqhs.png
@Zwynx added to the spreadsheet. *peers in vault* I currently have eight eggs plus one nocturne. I'm going to work on having a full set. Coli HO!
@Zwynx added to the spreadsheet. *peers in vault* I currently have eight eggs plus one nocturne. I'm going to work on having a full set. Coli HO!
@Zwynx This sounds like a lot of fun. I already added my name to the pinglist, and will probably start trying for eggs after rollover tomorrow. Thankfully, I think there will be plenty of time for a couple of eggs at least. :) I just hope there's lair space for them when the time comes though, especially with some breeding projects I want to get through. :)
@Zwynx This sounds like a lot of fun. I already added my name to the pinglist, and will probably start trying for eggs after rollover tomorrow. Thankfully, I think there will be plenty of time for a couple of eggs at least. :) I just hope there's lair space for them when the time comes though, especially with some breeding projects I want to get through. :)
IM SO PUMPED FOR THIS

@Zwynx question: i want a lot of birthday dragons, so i'm doing a mass hatch friday. could i enter dragons i scatter scrolled the day the colors came out? since i'm addicted to eggs, i'll be hatching some eggs as well almost definitely, but i've already saved up for 2 scatters and that'd just be awesome! thanks
IM SO PUMPED FOR THIS

@Zwynx question: i want a lot of birthday dragons, so i'm doing a mass hatch friday. could i enter dragons i scatter scrolled the day the colors came out? since i'm addicted to eggs, i'll be hatching some eggs as well almost definitely, but i've already saved up for 2 scatters and that'd just be awesome! thanks
@Zwynx

..I have 4 nocturne eggs left..

..someone please stop me..

did someone say ping list?
@Zwynx

..I have 4 nocturne eggs left..

..someone please stop me..

did someone say ping list?
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
@kiarawellsome @sxlongshadow

I thought you guys would get a kick out of this. Collect eggs, save them, join us!
@kiarawellsome @sxlongshadow

I thought you guys would get a kick out of this. Collect eggs, save them, join us!
forsale_m.png17013251.png16920859.png17359916.png024_zps1luktqhs.png
@thedolorosa @geschinta @Yoshiko216 @littleflower
@thedolorosa @geschinta @Yoshiko216 @littleflower
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
@Zwynx

Oh okay, I think I understand. I plan to hatch 25 eggs in October for my birthday so I hope that the color wheel will be updated by then.
@Zwynx

Oh okay, I think I understand. I plan to hatch 25 eggs in October for my birthday so I hope that the color wheel will be updated by then.
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 332 333