Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Community Event] Colourwheel Kickoff
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 332 333
@Steex I haven't hatched an egg myself for ages xD
I think it was in April...?
Though I'm not hatching anything for the event, since it would be silly for the organizer to participate in a raffle :P

@dragonsmirk Thanks and sure :D

@Silverskeejee Eggs are hard to come by now a days, but I wish you the best of luck! ^v^
@Steex I haven't hatched an egg myself for ages xD
I think it was in April...?
Though I'm not hatching anything for the event, since it would be silly for the organizer to participate in a raffle :P

@dragonsmirk Thanks and sure :D

@Silverskeejee Eggs are hard to come by now a days, but I wish you the best of luck! ^v^
s0VUoD0.png
I am all over this. I was already planning on hording all these eggs for my birthday. Figure I may as well join this, and hope the colours are released around that time. Haha
I am all over this. I was already planning on hording all these eggs for my birthday. Figure I may as well join this, and hope the colours are released around that time. Haha
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
@KittyAoba November is pretty far away, but who knows n_n
Glad to see some interest though :D
@KittyAoba November is pretty far away, but who knows n_n
Glad to see some interest though :D
s0VUoD0.png
I might join in on this. I was intending to save eggs to have a hatch party on my birthday, but I definitely won't be able to get a good number of them by then, so this seems like a good alternate idea, provided I can get a few more eggs before the color wheel updates.
I might join in on this. I was intending to save eggs to have a hatch party on my birthday, but I definitely won't be able to get a good number of them by then, so this seems like a good alternate idea, provided I can get a few more eggs before the color wheel updates.
I'm gonna participate in this. I have to collect so many eggs for this.
I'm gonna participate in this. I have to collect so many eggs for this.
3004335.png?mtime=Wjil_QAAVdI.png
U4QDIe6.png?1.png A0qtRly.gif
Ooh this sounds awesome! Now to save/search for eggs...
Ooh this sounds awesome! Now to save/search for eggs...
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
@Zwynx According to the colour prediction chart I have, there are still 111 colours (including old colours) to be revealed... so November isn't such a stretch, to be honest. I might have to hatch one egg on my birthday and then wait on the others.
@Zwynx According to the colour prediction chart I have, there are still 111 colours (including old colours) to be revealed... so November isn't such a stretch, to be honest. I might have to hatch one egg on my birthday and then wait on the others.
FsBkBFa.png

@KittyAoba Yeah I wonder when the release will be due.
I'm just so excited for this so I hope it's as soon as possible haha ^^ keeping my hopes up

November is actually not a bad guess, but I would estimate the release to be about two months away from now :)
@KittyAoba Yeah I wonder when the release will be due.
I'm just so excited for this so I hope it's as soon as possible haha ^^ keeping my hopes up

November is actually not a bad guess, but I would estimate the release to be about two months away from now :)
s0VUoD0.png
@Zwynx If Undel were to release one colour a day, consistently from now until she was finished, she'd be finished on December 7th. That's on a consistent, one per day scheduled, though, which cannot be asked of her with all the other things she needs to do with helping run the site. I'm estimating mid to late December as the release time. Hopefully it's sooner, but it would make a fantastic Christmas gift, no?
@Zwynx If Undel were to release one colour a day, consistently from now until she was finished, she'd be finished on December 7th. That's on a consistent, one per day scheduled, though, which cannot be asked of her with all the other things she needs to do with helping run the site. I'm estimating mid to late December as the release time. Hopefully it's sooner, but it would make a fantastic Christmas gift, no?
FsBkBFa.png

@KittyAoba I strongly doubt it will be in December because of NotN.
If so, it's more likely to be in January maybe? n_n

Having that said, the different templates need different amounts of work. I heard iri/shim is particularly tricky, while some other are not that difficult.

Ahhhh who knows

I will be patient anyhow :)
It would actually be neat if it was after NotN, because so many noc eggs could be hatched for this then, hehehehe! 8D
@KittyAoba I strongly doubt it will be in December because of NotN.
If so, it's more likely to be in January maybe? n_n

Having that said, the different templates need different amounts of work. I heard iri/shim is particularly tricky, while some other are not that difficult.

Ahhhh who knows

I will be patient anyhow :)
It would actually be neat if it was after NotN, because so many noc eggs could be hatched for this then, hehehehe! 8D
s0VUoD0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 332 333