@Crescentstar711
I'd like to be added to the pinglist! These look really cute! :D
@Crescentstar711
I'd like to be added to the pinglist! These look really cute! :D
HrByBGD.png
@Crescentstar711 50K sounds good!
@Crescentstar711 50K sounds good!
ookamisoulreaper_by_ookamisoulreaper-d9jqlqs.gif
@Crescentstar711 I thought I already commented on this, I don't know. I'd like to be added to the pinglist please, I love your wolf Tundras.
@Crescentstar711 I thought I already commented on this, I don't know. I'd like to be added to the pinglist please, I love your wolf Tundras.
hnTz61J.png7ChmKWg.pngD6HJ1f0.pngcaX19pV.pngG6nKgD0.png
@DevilsCarnival @Lichtdrache
Both of you will be added to the pinglist. =D
@DevilsCarnival @Lichtdrache
Both of you will be added to the pinglist. =D
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
50K is good with me :3
50K is good with me :3
ooohhh can I be added to the pinglist?
and 50k sounds good ^w^ !!
ooohhh can I be added to the pinglist?
and 50k sounds good ^w^ !!
Renard(e) || Pronouns; iel or they
Host of the Fireworks Median system
FR Time +3 || French and English speaker || 25+
- Current hyperfixation : Saint Seiya -
(Autistic, so I'm super sorry if I say weird things at times!)
@Crescentstar711 I would pay 50K for one, defiantly! ^^
@Crescentstar711 I would pay 50K for one, defiantly! ^^
iceflight_by_kitsunka-d8l0oi6.png
@SilvestrisDream
I'll put you on the pinglist. =)
@SilvestrisDream
I'll put you on the pinglist. =)
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Stumpy @Articuno2011 @Mimmiley @CowardlyTank @Kationi @Dratinimon
@Ranfuu @gearfeathers @ookamisoulreaper @Cytosine @cryptoraptor @RoseBloodWolf @Ashenhartkrie @Coldlock @SassyCowgirl @JamJams @AlchemicalAvian @MikayD18 @krissybuttbutt @DevilsCarnival @Lichtdrache @SilvestrisDream

First nest has hatched! Take a peek at the front page. If you are interested in a hatchling, it'll be a first come first served basis (if this offends too many people, I'll try to find an easier way about claiming a hatchling). Thank you!
@Stumpy @Articuno2011 @Mimmiley @CowardlyTank @Kationi @Dratinimon
@Ranfuu @gearfeathers @ookamisoulreaper @Cytosine @cryptoraptor @RoseBloodWolf @Ashenhartkrie @Coldlock @SassyCowgirl @JamJams @AlchemicalAvian @MikayD18 @krissybuttbutt @DevilsCarnival @Lichtdrache @SilvestrisDream

First nest has hatched! Take a peek at the front page. If you are interested in a hatchling, it'll be a first come first served basis (if this offends too many people, I'll try to find an easier way about claiming a hatchling). Thank you!
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
@Crescentstar711 They are beautiful, how much is the female? I need a wolf tundra of my own ^^
@Crescentstar711 They are beautiful, how much is the female? I need a wolf tundra of my own ^^
hnTz61J.png7ChmKWg.pngD6HJ1f0.pngcaX19pV.pngG6nKgD0.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 106 107